The Jewish Question (JQ)

I'm curious what you all think about the people that are "jews" but either say they don't believe in God or quite clearly never did... Isn't it more that the evil forces of the world are using the particular people that are most easily influenced and used to do what they believe must be done?
In my experience jews are for the most part hedonistic atheists yet they will go to the mat anywhere, anytime if you insult Israel or judaism as a whole. They are a very prideful and tribal group whether or not they are actually practicing jews.

My take is that there is something Biblically afoot in all of this. It is ironic (or is it prophetic?) that the jews claim to be God's chosen people when the reality seems to be that they are Satan's chosen people. The Biblical term SYNAGOGUE Of Satan is one such clue in this bizzaro world of opposites. In addition, it is also prophesized that the Antichrist will be born from the womb of a jewish woman.

In my experience jews are for the most part hedonistic atheists yet they will go to the mat anywhere, anytime if you insult Israel or judaism as a whole. They are a very prideful and tribal group whether or not they are actually practicing jews.

My take is that there is something Biblically afoot in all of this. It is ironic (or is it prophetic?) that the jews claim to be God's chosen people when the reality seems to be that they are Satan's chosen people. The Biblical term SYNAGOGUE Of Satan is one such clue in this bizzaro world of opposites. In addition, it is also prophesized that the Antichrist will be born from the womb of a jewish woman.
The Antichrist must be jewish, or else the jews wouldn't follow him. After all, he will be the long-awaited "messiah" in their eyes.

It's the same trite covering the same story as this film from 25 years ago, but at least the old one snuck in a few relevant truths, like when the main character confronts his father who fought in WW2 and berates him for killing good Aryan Christian men in Germany:

"Brotherhood of Murder (1999)" (violence, language, and some lewd content):

The jewish movies almost always make these guys look like closeted fags, but in reality this guy had a few kids with different women. They may try to focus on the crimes of robbing armored trucks to make them look bad and paint all White Nationalists as crazed criminals, but these guys were nowhere near as deadly as the Charleston crews of the late 80s and early 90s, and those guys were just drug addicts going on a wild ride.

Here is a more nuanced take on Robert Matthews, the subject of the new film and the old film, described by Dr. William L. Pierce, including a speech by Matthews himself:

"Robert Jay Matthews"

The jews will never make a film about the Morgenthau plan, or of all the Whites who are killed daily by blacks and other non-Whites in White nations. They will keep pumping out this garbage sympathizing system pigs and villainizing men like Matthews who fought to protect the yeoman farmers in America.

My guy, you can’t be a chosen people of a god you don’t even believe in. If you read the OT, the prophets make it quite clear you forsake him, he forsakes you. You can’t enforce an Abrahamic covenant based on a god you don’t even believe in.

The evangelical - “well will god give up and break his promise?” Israel is not about blood and I’ll prove it.

My response “ok so Italians, North Africans, Irish, and Assyrians are also gods chosen people, got it.” What? they all have the blood of the 12 tribes. I’m angry cos I’m Italian and N African on my dads side. Why’s some Lithuanian or Polish with RED HAIR AND GETS SUNBURN usurping my heritage of Israel?

Last edited:
My guy, you can’t be a chosen people of a god you don’t even believe in. If you read the OT, the prophets make it quite clear you forsake him, he forsakes you. You can’t enforce an Abrahamic covenant based on a god you don’t even believe in.

The evangelical - “well will god give up and break his promise?” Israel is not about blood and I’ll prove it.

My response “ok so Italians, North Africans, Irish, and Assyrians are also gods chosen people, got it.” What? they all have the blood of the 12 tribes. I’m angry cos I’m Italian and N African on my dads side. Why’s some Lithuanian or Polish with RED HAIR AND GETS SUNBURN usurping my heritage of Israel?
Most modern day Jews are basically the equivalent of modern day pagan LARPers. I once heard this particular pagan LARPer whose online profile was decked out in runes and pagan Odinist imagery who has a bit of influence in the online space these dissident right wing types say "I don't believe in the Viking gods but at least that was something that is ours". Jews basically treat God the same way. They don't actually believe in God but they still will keep some of the religious traditions (lots of these Jews still will get a bar/bat mitzvah, have a Jewish wedding, and keep some of the dietary rules during high holidays, proudly identify as a Jew etc.) because it's "something that is ours". For both groups, what they really ultimately worship and treat as their gods is themselves and their own racial identity/tribe the rituals each group performs isn't for their gods/God but rather for themselves.

Most modern day Jews are basically the equivalent of modern day pagan LARPers. I once heard this particular pagan LARPer whose online profile was decked out in runes and pagan Odinist imagery who has a bit of influence in the online space these dissident right wing types say "I don't believe in the Viking gods but at least that was something that is ours". Jews basically treat God the same way. They don't actually believe in God but they still will keep some of the religious traditions (lots of these Jews still will get a bar/bat mitzvah, have a Jewish wedding, and keep some of the dietary rules during high holidays, proudly identify as a Jew etc.) because it's "something that is ours". For both groups, what they really ultimately worship and treat as their gods is themselves and their own racial identity/tribe the rituals each group performs isn't for their gods/God but rather for themselves.
It wouldn’t grind my gears as much if they actually believed in God.

Opioids are a great way to subdue greatness - be it in a person or a country. The jewish Sassoon family poisoned China with them. The Sackler family primed the American opioid demand for decades of dominance in the prescriptioin sector. Now, we have Dr. Nora Volkow, who is responsible for formulating the national drug abuse strategy.

Dr. Nora Volkow has been the Director of the US National Institute on Drug Abuse since May 2003 (appointed by George W. Bush). In that time, drug use has risen dramatically, especially opioids. Presently, about 80,000 Americans die yearly from opioids (an annual Vietnam War). All in all, Americas opioid strategy has been a failure - for many reasons (even beyond her influence).

1725502890028.png

She advocates the use of Naloxone (narcan) and methadone treatments (even advocating for all doctors to be able to prescribe methadone). She's also big on not stigmatizing people for their destructive addictions.

For some reason, it doesn't seem to be working very well, net results.

Turns out, Dr. Volkow is the great-granddaughter of leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein). She was raised in Mexico, spending some of her youth in the home wherein he was eventually murdered:

I would argue that the jewish bolsheviks being run from London and Wall Street Banks and by the MI6 and OSS while those western aligned jews murdered 10s of Millions of white christian Russians, and the Western establishment helping to cover it up, I would argue that THAT is the biggest political scandal of the modern age.

These (((guys))) are demonic.

Imagine the outcry if people said the exact same think but substituted the button for a button that erased Israeli Jews. That person would be arrested for hate speech. Talk about double standards. Personally I am against the idea of hate speech laws but to the extent that they already exist they should at least be adhered to in an unbiased manner, which they obviously are not.

Imagine the outcry if people said the exact same think but substituted the button for a button that erased Israeli Jews. That person would be arrested for hate speech. Talk about double standards. Personally I am against the idea of hate speech laws but to the extent that they already exist they should at least be adhered to in an unbiased manner, which they obviously are not.
It's simple. White man, Black man, Yellow man, Red man, Orange man, Brown man all need to denounce jewry in totality, no stops, no brakes, and then and only then when there is no discord between the races can parallel peace be achieved and a more natural life be experienced. Right now its jew manipulating Black, Red, Orange, and Brown to destroy White, with Yellow taking either side.

No more being sick of double-standards, just be sick of jews and everything begins from there that will only be a net benefit for you and your people.

Why would they be enforced impartially? The people who made those laws did so for the express purpose of muzzling anyone who brings their hypocrisy, duplicity and crimes into the light and directing all hatred and violence towards their enemies (i.e. you).

Listen to the language. It's quite telling when people say things like " If I had a button..."
People that speak like this this are detached from reality, and God. Both bitter and cowardly at the same time.
How is that delusional? He’s just saying it in a provocative way. The Jew thinks Palestinians hate them, therefore making them a threat for his people. The jew thinks the Palestinians are a great burden for Israel. The war is causing terrible PR making the Jews feel unsafe.

If I was a normie and on his side I would say what he’s expressing is fairly normal “this is such a huge problem for my people, I know they’re people but I just wish they would vanish and I would be okay with It. If I could I would do it myself”. Yes, the more religious ones got a more convoluted ideology. He seems secular. The Jew is like a woman, has no issue getting praise, but cause him problems and all of sudden you’re the scum of the earth. Obviously he’s showing a lot of indifference and solipsism but that’s the normal world. When the other races see each, it’s like a dog seeing a fox. Only white people do the whole “he has a humanoid structure, I should embrace him.”

Of course us whites are going to say “but if I said what he’s saying masta would whip me for days, such double standards” Okay. How would a white person express the same but with black people?

“If I could go back in time I would stop slavery. It was a disaster. Black people are clearly not happy here, I just want them to succeed. I’m not sure why but something has to be done. I just look at the fbi stats and I hate it. I hate violence, it’s just so wrong and immoral. We have to save the kids and I just wish violence was not happening in the first place. Deport the bad people, police our communities. There’s no other way.”

Yeah, no. I like straight talk.

Back