The Jewish Question (JQ)

Here’s the chosen people.

Ironic, (((their))) own religious laws require a Jewish body to be buried within a day of death, yet they have no reservations about desecrating Goyische bodies. I remember years ago reading an online story about right-wing Jewish mobs desecrating the bodies of killed Palestinian Muslims by covering them in pig skins...stay classy, Chosenites!

Next time you hear some retarded dispie zionist talk about how he wishes they would kill even more Palestinians, show them this video. The pro-Israel propaganda is very effective at dehumanizing Palestinians.

"Well, they shouldn't have attacked Israel", "It's anti-semite propaganda" etc. etc.

There is literally nothing you can show or tell them that can sway their undying love for Israel in the slightest.

I could have put this in the Weird Things You Noticed Recently Thread but --- if one knows what one is dealing with then.. its not so weird.
And what we're dealing with is Hebrew control of our world via (often) their Kabbala-Freemsonry operating system.
Which can often throw up weird things, or at leat things that seem weird until one realises what level of skulduggery is behind it.

It involves rugby so possibly the likes of @Kiwi and @GoodShepherd can relate a little
So yesterday I went to watch the televised Australia vs South Africa rugby match being played in Australia.

Yes, I was annoyed with the constant veneration of South Africa's "quota" captain Siya Kolisi - he's a terrible player who does very little in the game and gets substituted on about the half way mark (so South Africa can bring on a better player) each game.
The Kolisi show is insane as he has performed terribly for domestic teams and YET when he turns up in international matches we are told that, despite the fact that he visibly has a quiet game, he is the Greatest Player Ever ---- its ridiculous..
but then,
Jews run rugby and below them are their obedient freemasons whose job it is to follow orders.

So we were told as per usual that Kolisi was having an amazing game - despite the fact that he wasn't visibly doing very much.

Nothing new there - it was the same with Nelson Mandela, the fairly dumb former terrorist who was lauded as some kind of amazing international statesman.
One jewish socialite who met him in London described him as exhibiting "the small grasping mind of a tribal chieftain who has just won a Mercedes in a raffle"
Ive seen videos of Mandela standing up and debating in the Old South African Apartheid parliament - he was not very bright, he was not exactly eloquent.

But then, look at the power behind the ANC - jewish mass murderers Ronnie Kasrils, Joe Slovo, left wing lawyer Braam Fischer, Billionaire Oligrachs the Rupperts and the Oppenheimers.
Even today all the money for the "Kill The Boer" chaos agents known as the EFF comes from another 'international jew' Nathan Kirsch.
Just so the Rugby Media in South Africa and elsewhere - binging up Kolisi just as they had formerly aggrandised the violent midget Mandela.
Just some jews are represented by the staff of Forever Sports, Mark Keohane (who lies and pretends that he's Irish) Zels and the Money Man, nearly every YouTube rugby channel is run by jews.

Okay, so far so predictable..

Well, Im sitting there watching the game and everybody around me starts asking "why have the South Africans all got 666 on their sleeves?"
"Oh yeah..! Why??"
Then someone piped up "It was Nelson Mandela's CELL NUMBER.."
"Oh okay.."
And Im thinking.. no it wasn't.. no idea, but one thing we learn in a world where so many things are run by hebrews - the occurrence of 666 on screen is usually not so innocent.
It seems that Mandela's cell number on Robben Island was 466 - and I wouldn't put it past the hebrews and freemason presences in the Apartheid government to use both 4 and 66 deliberately.
But I looked into it and supposedly he was jailed in 1964 and thus 4-666-4 and there have been photoshoot after photo shoot taken with then alive Nelson Mandela glad-handing with every Hollywood A lister you could think of George (Clooney Brad Pitt etc) in shot with a big 666 in the foreground.
What kind of charity is it? Is it providing security and law enforcement to South Africans?
Its an AIDS charity. At least it isn't an orphanage/Pizzeria, I guess.

And now the South African players are wandering round on the screen wearing 666 on their sleeves. "For Charity".

Its a very small detail but the South Africans use as a tactic known as "the Bomb Squad" they keep back six of their biggest players and then throw on in the second half to further bully the opposition.
But you Cant do that and leave Kolisi out there to not-perform his duties.. So South Africa threw on a player who could spare Kolisi's blushes in the first part of the game - no more 6 forwards, no more Bomb Squad tactic.
What do the commentators say at half time? "The South African Boooomb Squaaad! Its coming! Thyeve got six big units on the bench waiting to come on! (people around me - "No thats not true..?") "oh and also What a Game by Siya Kolisi!" "That has to be the best game we've seen from a player in a long time!" (people around me - "what are they even talking about?")
Obedient media freemasons (and one of them I know for definite is a major cokehead) - obeying their hebrew masters. Lies on top of lies.

In British Music Lore there's a lot of talk about supposed conspiratorial happenings involving famous bands. Often what fans noted (long before 2001) was the recurrence of 9 and 11.
A supposed accident on the (th November 1966 (9-11 in British record keeping) comments saying "oh and they got the 66 in there as well" "Jimmy Saville's funeral was on 9-11 as well" "Final murder of Jack the Ripper was on 9/11"
So why the mention? These people are obsessed with things like Numerology and Gemmatria.
In the UK when the Queen died the freemason paper The Daily Mail ran a headline "33 million (33 - masonry) tune in to watch BBC coverage with numbers peaking at 9.83 million (9-11) at 6.30 (6 to the power of 3 or 666)."

In the second half of the game the lazy and incapable-of-good-analysis freemason commentators made a big deal out of the fact that one player was making his debut.
That would be normal if it was mentioned two or three times.
But they didn't do that..
The freemason and hebrew panel kept referring to the fact that he was the nine hundred and eighty third player to debut for Australia.
"Reimer there - and that is Wallaby cap number 9 8 3 ." "Im so stoked for Reimer being Wallaby 9 8 3." "Just want to interrupt you there Justin and make a point about Reimer - cap number 9-8-3"

9-8-3 eh? Never heard a random debutants cap number ever mentioned, and certainly not referred to again and again - as if it was a Really Significant Number for the public to hear..

And I was just wanting to watch a game of rugby. A game of rugby on TV in an anglosphere dominated by hebrews and their little Kabbala-obedient servants.
The lies and the symbolism seem to be in acceleration mode.

Last edited:

Wrong thread again. Don’t even know how I got here. Belongs in JQ.

Last edited:

This is the most hardcore video I've seen about the Joos since The Greatest Story Never Told.

Poker player Dan Bilzerian goes on the extremely cringey Patrick Bet David podcast and says things that would make Kanye of 2023 blush.
He pulls NO punches-- he comes out and says "nah, Israel should be annihilated. Tell me ONE reason they should exist. Name ONE benefit of keeping Israel around" and the Tim Pool wannabe boomer host just tapdances and changes the subject and deflects over and over.

This is insane.

I never liked this hedonistic fornicating poker player before but the dude is 1,000,000% based on the JQ and I would unironically support him tomorrow for president without even knowing what other positions he holds. Nails the interview on the facts, the frame, the focus, everything.

Watch it before it disappears (from 43:00)

I did some digging and this is from a (now deleted) thread from a year ago, Feb 2023, well before Israel began their genocide of Gaza. I couldn't find data on when the thread was deleted (and the user has deleted their account). I suspect the entire thread and user were fabricated to garner sympathy for Jews. I wonder how differently an identical thread would be taken today.

One commenter in the thread had an interesting idea, that younger people see Hitler and Nazis differently than older generations. Young people grew up with Hitler being the brunt of a lot of ridicule and memes, such as the meme taken from the movie Downfall, the ranting Hitler in his bunker scene. Nazis are always the bad guys in everything and I think the Jews made a mistake by overextending their hate against the Nazis, and Hitler, to cartoonish levels. This ironically deflected people from learning about reality and sets people up to be open to the JQ even more. Anyway, here is the quote from that commenter, I think they worded it better than my summarization.
I wonder if it isn't also how popular culture has taken Hitler and Nazism and turned it into the butt of a joke.

Like there are plenty of people in history of similar caliber or are known largely because of their genocides or warmaking: Mussolini, Stalin, Pol Pot, Vlad the Impaler, Ghengis Kahn, Atilla the Hun etc etc.

But I feel like Hitler, specifically, has become a farce as a way of stripping him of any power. You see it with how we make fun of his mustache and silly comb-over, you see it with how Nazis are represented as an evergreen punching bag stand-in villain in comics and video games. Hitler is perhaps the subject of more outright ridicule than maybe any other world leader ever.

I still remember fondly all the Hitler memes that took that scene in Downfall and subbed in new lines. It was peak comedy at the time.

But it's left a pretty stiff aura of unseriousness whenever Hitler comes up. We had the benefit of fairly decent access to eyewitness accounts of the Holocaust, and this upcoming generation are probably more intimately acquainted with Hitler the meme-stooge than the dangerous leader of the third Reich.

And this gives enough room for people to say he was, actually, based tho. Or find themselves in an oblique but knowing agreement about Jewish conspiracy.

Back