• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Israel-Hamas War Lounge

Ember

Orthodox Inquirer
Heirloom
The move to a full ground invasion of Gaza is happening.
1697310165324.png

1697310589183.png

Last edited:
Israel's fourth prime minister (1969 - 1974), Golda Meir, reveals the main cause of the current conflict:-

"What was the name of all this land before World War I? That's when Britain got the mandate over Palestine, what was that Palestine? It covered the entire area from the Mediterranean Sea to the border of Iraq. Both the east and west banks of the Jordan River were called Palestine. I'm a Palestinian myself. I had a Palestinian passport from 1921 to 1948."

US republican presidential candidate Ron Desantis was publicly challenged about the war crimes committed by the Israeli army with the explicit support of the Joe Biden administration.

◾️To start Desantis already pointed out at Al Jazeera as "propaganda" or not a reliable source (soon they will censor it like it happen with RT and all Russian media).

◾️ Desantis refused to condemn the murder of entire Palestinian families by Israeli strikes and blamed it in Hamas and in the neighboring Arab countries who "don't want to take the refugees in"

◾️For Desantis the only option is the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians of the Gaza strip, and if they don't leave voluntarily Israel has free hands to carry on the massacre.

This reeks of propaganda. Who was bombed, why, or was it Hamas who are bombing the highway to keep civilians inside the territory to make sure they have more human shields?

I am of the opinion there are no good guys here, almost everything we hear about this conflict from virtually any news source will be a lie.

This reeks of propaganda. Who was bombed, why, or was it Hamas who are bombing the highway to keep civilians inside the territory to make sure they have more human shields?

I am of the opinion there are no good guys here, almost everything we hear about this conflict from virtually any news source will be a lie.
It's not clear at all what actually happened.
Terrifying footage shows the moment a convoy of Palestinians was hit by an explosion as civilians fled south from Gaza, ahead of an Israeli ground invasion.

Video shared on social media showed cars driving traveling down Salah al-Din Road amid an evacuation order from Israel urging around 1.1mn Gazans to flee.

A caption overlaid on the clip reads, translated from Arabic: 'The occupation asks civilians to emigrate. During the displacement process, they are directly targeted!!!'

MailOnline was unable to verify the cause or intended target of the explosion in the video. Some war analysts have said the explosion was likely caused by an IED.

It comes after the Palestinian Health Ministry claimed yesterday that 70 people, mostly women and children, had been killed in an Israeli airstrike on the road, Gaza's main highway.

It looks like Israel is chickening out and will delay their ground invasion of Gaza by a week due to "bad weather". Furthermore, under US pressure, Israel has restored water supply to southern Gaza.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Iran's threat to attack Israel that was conveyed by Iran to Israel by way of the UN yesterday...

China has also come out strongly in support of Russia's ceasefire proposal.

It looks like Israel is chickening out and will delay their ground invasion of Gaza by a week due to "bad weather". Furthermore, under US pressure, Israel has restored water supply to southern Gaza.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Iran's threat to attack Israel that was conveyed by Iran to Israel by way of the UN yesterday...

China has also come out strongly in support of Russia's ceasefire proposal.
Can someone explain this to me?
I imagine there has been a massive level of prepping under the leadership of Hamas BUT -

what does it mean for the parents of small infants and small children when they are living amongst 2 million others and ALL water supply into the open air prison is cut off.
Its one thing to be an adult or teenager in extreme thirst, another thing to be a child or an infant when the water supply has been cut off.

If Israel cuts off the water for a week or longer and the natives don't have many resources, surely they are condemning them to thirst, extreme thirst and death? Especially with pr teen children?

There's also the danger of turning to unsafe water supplies, which brings on stomach trouble and then there is a lot of fluid loss that can kill young kids (common cause of death in the 3rd world).

Am I right? And no-one in the western media remarks on this?

It's pretty clear to me that the Israeli government wants to ethnically cleanse or exterminate the Gaza population.

And yes, the western media did not report on the water being cut. It's similar to the lack of coverage of Ukraine's daily shelling of Donetsk.

Last edited:
They are trying to force the civilian occupants of Gaza to leave as refugees to camps in the Sinai Desert, from where they would probably never return.

The problem is that the Egyptians will not let them in, presumably knowing what the Israelis are up to.

Now they are turning the taps back on in the South, so they can get residents of the North to move down there. After the civilians are removed, they begin dropping the bunker buster US bombs to level the place.

1697391259675.png

Last edited:
I imagine there has been a massive level of prepping under the leadership of Hamas BUT -

what does it mean for the parents of small infants and small children when they are living amongst 2 million others and ALL water supply into the open air prison is cut off.
Its one thing to be an adult or teenager in extreme thirst, another thing to be a child or an infant when the water supply has been cut off.

If Israel cuts off the water for a week or longer and the natives don't have many resources, surely they are condemning them to thirst, extreme thirst and death? Especially with pr teen children?

There's also the danger of turning to unsafe water supplies, which brings on stomach trouble and then there is a lot of fluid loss that can kill young kids (common cause of death in the 3rd world).

Am I right? And no-one in the western media remarks on this?
I'm really doubting all these stories:

- All power has been cut off
- All water has been cut off
- Food cut off

No water, no power, no food, then you're basically dead, with 2 million on 150m2.

Reminds me of Ukraine, loads of words, (almost) nothing happening in real life.

No water, no power, no food, then you're basically dead, with 2 million on 150m2.

Reminds me of Ukraine, loads of words, (almost) nothing happening in real life.
Are you there on the ground? How do you know these things are not happening?

Last edited:

I suspect this to be propaganda. Especially the kids finding food in the ashes. Or the egyptians with the white backpacks, looks totally ridiculous to me.

I think a larger agenda is at play. Just as in Ukraine.

The West will be forced to send billions and billions of "humanitarian aid" here of which we will never see any return.

All this to further increase taxations on citizens through taxes and money printing. We need to increase spending now because:
ukraine, covid, israel, vaccines, climate etc etc etc. The never ending scam. bla bla bla

Without this string of international crises I think people would be on the streets, pulling the scammers from the parliaments.

Back