The Epstein Docs

This Epstein story is a conspiracy theorists dream. It’s a full time hobby with many rabbit holes to go down. Like the UFO hearings, I expect a big letdown when the black book info comes out. Won’t be any damning evidence on anyone significantI’m sure.

Is there any real new information from these recent "disclosures?" Other than the fact that these are court docs, implying that a court is willing to accept them as evidence? Everything on twitter now was on Gab a few years back (when twitter ex-FBI employees were busier controlling the twitter narrative). A lot of this stuff got shut down from twitter, with those posters being banned. They landed at Gab and were able to freely post.

It looks like a limited hangout. Enough meat to please the curious, but the real nefarious stuff (who was compromised and how it changed US policy/politics) will be held back. Where are Epstein's alleged blackmail videos? is there any evidence of such misbehavior being used to coerce or change US policy/decisions? What does the USG still hold that isn't making it out?

Elderly folks and TV-only viewers still think this is all an antisemitic witch hunt. In a way, Twitter is just the new Gab to normies.

5ae4dc317349fa92.png

I suggest anyone to do a deep dive into the Pritzker family. It has to be one of the foulest, most corrupt and evil dynasties to currently exist.

In a way, Twitter is just the new Gab to normies.

The circle is a little bigger than before. There are a group of normies that were able to partially stomach Elon Musk and that group is more or less tracking with this. Some of that group are still latched onto Nikki Haley/Ukraine/Israel etc., but at least they are willing to consider things like Epstein.

Oh, it seems more likely that Ghislaine recruited Jeffrey rather than the other way around
I think this is probably what happened. Mossad wanted Ghislaine to take over her father's operations after his death, but she needed a partner. Enter Jeffrey Epstein, an intelligent, charming sociopath and sexual deviant himself. The perfect guy to run a honey trap operation. I'm not sure if it's documented how the two met, but I'm guessing some tribal networking was involved.

I think this is probably what happened. Mossad wanted Ghislaine to take over her father's operations after his death, but she needed a partner. Enter Jeffrey Epstein, an intelligent, charming sociopath and sexual deviant himself. The perfect guy to run a honey trap operation. I'm not sure if it's documented how the two met, but I'm guessing some tribal networking was involved.
I have a feeling Ghislane had a romantic interest in Jeff and enabled his deviancy in an effort to have him stay around.
The mossad Honeypot was just convenience.

I'm curious if the CIA was in on it too with Mossad.

I'm not totally following this stuff...just know the basics.

Who blew the cover on this story? And why couldn't these shady organizations behind it all keep the lid on it if they control the press?

I'm not totally following this stuff...just know the basics.

Who blew the cover on this story? And why couldn't these shady organizations behind it all keep the lid on it if they control the press?
My limited understanding is that such docs and evidence are being submitted to the court on both sides of the pending Ghislaine Maxwell trial. They are being released periodically, with some IDs withheld for threat/protection reasons. Now that it is court evidence, and both sides have discovery authority, the stuff is leaking out - as "evidence" instead of "wild internet conspiracy theory." Justice moves slow but it does have a way of grinding to the truth - sometimes. DomLucre and others on twitter seems to be tight on it, MSM doing their best to look the other way.

Keith Woods
@KeithWoodsYT

JEFFREY EPSTEIN WAS AN AGENT OF ISRAEL. THE EVIDENCE:

🇮🇱
Former Israeli Intelligence officer Ari Ben-Menashe alleges Epstein ran a honeypot for Mossad after being recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell

🇮🇱
Maria Farmer, the first victim to report Epstein to the FBI, said everyone involved in the operation was a Jewish supremacist who racially abused her as a non-Jew - she claimed the operation was led by the Mega group

🇮🇱
Mega group is an organisation of exclusively Jewish billionaires set up to fund Jewish and pro-Israel causes

🇮🇱
One of the co-founders of Mega was Victora' Secret owner Les Wexner, who provided Epstein with his $77 million house in Manhattan which he used for his blackmail ring
🇮🇱
NY Times article from the 1990s reported on the apartment when Wexner owned it, describing it as reminiscent of James Bond movies

🇮🇱
Wexner was the only client of Epstein's mysterious hedge fund and the apparent source of his wealth

🇮🇱
Epstein was hired to work for Bear Stearns in 1970 by Alan Greenberg, another member of Mega group. Prior to this Epstein was just a school teacher

🇮🇱
Mega group member Ronald Lauder is president of the World Jewish Congress and has been a big donor to Netanyahu's Likud party

🇮🇱
Epstein's associate Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, a top Mossad spy.

🇮🇱
Robert Maxwell's business partner was Charles Bronfman, a co-founder of the Mega group

🇮🇱
Epstein's lawyer and long-time friend Alan Dershowitz is an ultra-Zionist, author of The Case for Israel, and was considered by Israel to represent them at the ICJ

🇮🇱
Epstein had multiple meetings with former Israeli PM Ehud Barak in his New York apartment

🇮🇱
Les Wexner's Wexner Foundation gave Barak $2 million in 2004 for still unspecified research

🇮🇱
Barak says he was first introduced to Epstein by former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres, who gave a eulogy at Robert Maxwells funeral
🇮🇱
Epstein and Barak were business partners in a tech company - the company’s executive team were all former members of Israeli intelligenceThe conclusion is unavoidable: Jeffrey Epstein was running a blackmail operation for Israel, backed by very powerful and connected Zionists with ties to the very top of the Israeli government.

Last edited:
ruslana-korshunova.jpg

Top model who jumped to her death from her Wall St. apartment building had flown on Epstein’s jet as a teen: court docs​

A top model who jumped to her death from her Wall Street apartment building had previously been one of the teen girls flown to Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, newly unsealed court documents show.

Ruslana Korshunova — who featured in ads for Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Vera Wang, and Nina Ricci perfume — was just 18 when she was a passenger on the since-deceased pedophile’s so-called Lolita Express on June 7, 2006, previously released flight logs show.

The trip to Epstein’s Little St. James was almost exactly two years before the Kazakh-Russian IMG model leaped to her death from her ninth-floor balcony.

Her ex-boyfriend told The Post at the time that the model had problems that she kept “bottled up.”

Korshunova’s trip to Epstein’s island was just weeks before the moneyman was arrested in 2006 and later convicted of sex with underage girls.

He was listed as being with her on the flight, along with three of his staffers — bodyguard Igor Zinoviev, personal chef Lance Calloway, and longtime assistant Sarah Kellen.

There was also a woman identified as Stephanie Tidwell — and an unidentified former UFC fighter.

It is unclear what happened when Korshunova arrived on the island, where Epstein was known to sexually exploit underage girls — allegedly at times with some big-name friends.

Several years after her tragic death, Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre’s attorney emailed her asking whether she knew Korshunova, the latest documents unsealed Thursday show.

“I think it’s a long shot you would recognize her, but read the article I attached and then look at the pictures and see if you recognize her,” attorney Brad Edwards wrote in the newly unsealed 2011 email, attaching a link to a Newsweek report on the model’s death.

But Giuffre replied: “I am sorry to hear the news of Ruslana, and my condolences are with her family and friends.

“I can say that I have never had any meetings with her, sorry not to be of any help there.”

Korshunova died at the age of 20, after cutting a hole in construction mesh covering her ninth-floor balcony, squeezing through it, and jumping.
She had also lost a lot of weight in the month before her death and had trouble balancing her personal life and her demanding work schedule, her ex-boyfriend told The Post at the time.

“I think she just gave up,” said Artem Perchenok, who was with the model on the last night of her short life.

He added that Korshunova kept her problems “bottled up.”

“When a job would go bad, she’d take it out on herself.”

“I heard what sounded like a gunshot or a bomb or an explosion,” said a stunned Con Ed worker talking to a cop nearby.

“I looked down the street, and I say to the cop, ‘Did that person just get hit by a car?’ ” said the worker, who identified himself only as Patrick, of Brooklyn.

The two men raced over. “Her arms were crushed,” Patrick said. “Her head was on the left side and blood was coming out in a pool.”

It was later revealed that Korshunova left long messages describing how she missed her home and family and talked about problems with her love life.

She had recently told her manager “she didn’t know what to do with her life,” Perchenok said.

Korshunova, a green-eyed beauty known as “The Russian Rapunzel” for her long, flowing chestnut locks, was discovered in 2003 when a booker from London-based Models 1, Debbie Jones, noticed her in a feature about the model’s hometown of Almaty, Kazakhstan.

“She looked like something out of a fairytale!” Jones told British Vogue. Soon after, the 17-year-old beauty was hailed as the next big thing, gracing runways at Fashion Week wearing Jill Stuart, Betsey Johnson, and other designers.

She was working with elite modeling agency IMG, which boasts clients like Heidi Klum and Kate Moss, at the time of her death.

It is unclear how or when she met Epstein, but the year she got on board the pervert’s private jet marked the peak of her career — that winter, she would be the cover star of the New York Times Style magazine.

It is also unclear what, if any, effect the trip may have had on the model.

But a 2014 book by author and academic Peter Pomerantsev noted that Korshunova decided to join a controversial “self-help group” which its critics have called a cult.

Pomerantsev wrote in his book, “Nothing is True and Everything is Possible: The Surreal Heart of the New Russia,” that Korshunova was driven to the Rose of the World after her modeling career took a hit.

At the time, Pomerantsev said, Korshunova was also left broken-hearted after an oligarch — who was only identified in the book as “Alexander” — dumped her.

She then returned to New York, where she fell in love with a Russian luxury car dealer — but he too left her.

An old article from June 29, 2008 in regarding to the above mentioned model, Ruslana Korshunova, who was only 20 years old when she committed suicide.

Unpopular opinion:

Most of these “victims” aren’t even victims. They are biological adults and were given large amounts of money for their “services” (just stay still and don’t resist, such work!). They benefitted in the long run. They’ll be fine.

Obviously it’s illicit but stuff like alcohol does FAAAAR more bad things to society. A couple a rich men liking some jailbait is mere human nature. Biblically is no more a sin than a regular adult man fornicating with an adult girl. Scratch that prostitution is less bad than “free sex.”

Ezekiel 16:34
And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.
This says sl00ts are worse than whores.

From bbc, often the question is asked “how did Epstein and maxwell ever recruit so many underage girls?

When asked how Epstein was able to gain access to so many underage girls the detective said: "Each of the victims that went to the home were asked to bring their friends to the home."
Some were paid to recruit, he said, adding: "When they went to perform a massage, it was for [Epstein's] sexual gratification."
Judge Loretta Preska ruled last month there was no longer any legal justification to withhold the names of more than 150 people mentioned in the defamation case filed by Virginia Giuffre, an Epstein accuser, against Maxwell.
People are mentioned in passing as part of various legal proceedings and their inclusion does not necessarily suggest wrongdoing related to Epstein.
The court records unsealed on Wednesday and Thursday both contain references to the UK's Prince Andrew and former US President Bill Clinton.
Prince Andrew and Clinton named in Epstein files
Who is named in Jeffrey Epstein files and why?
Prince Andrew named in grope claim in Epstein house
Among the previously detailed claims against Prince Andrew is that he sexually abused a minor in London, New York and on Epstein's island in the Virgin Islands, after the teenager was told to do it by Maxwell.
The Duke of York has already denied these allegations.
The new documents also include a suggestion from a lawyer for Ms Giuffre that former President Clinton "may have information" on Maxwell and Epstein's activities because he had travelled with them.

Back