The DEI Thread

That's true, democracies have always been the rule of organised minorities versus the individualists majorities.

It strikes me that the rules of HR/ Karens can be used against themselves by ticking the box of a newly created protected group.
After what I have learned the past four years since becoming a Christian - I'm not an avid believer in "democracy".

How can there be a democracy when they are all on the same team? - but that's a discussion for another time.

DEI is total trash that will cost many lives in the long run. It is even being implemented in medical schools where unqualified doctors are graduating.

Pro tip: if you guys are applying for a job, click the "mixed race" box if you can do it without lying. We generally all have some mixture of races. A Jewish or Native American ancestor a few generations back. If you want to go back many generations (to whoever your ancestors were thousands of years ago) even better. Even if you're .000001% Arab, you're still a "mix".

Pro tip: if you guys are applying for a job, click the "mixed race" box if you can do it without lying. We generally all have some mixture of races. A Jewish or Native American ancestor a few generations back. If you want to go back many generations (to whoever your ancestors were thousands of years ago) even better. Even if you're .000001% Arab, you're still a "mix".

"What is truth?"

Yeah. I recently opted to drive 24 hrs round trip when I visited family over the holidays rather than flying. Return trip was 12 hrs straight through. I actually enjoyed the drive. I absolutely cannot stand airports or airliners or flying in general, it all makes me extremely bitter and angry. Amtrak seems unnecessarily expensive though.
Amtrak is not only ridiculously expensive, but embarassingly slow.
Trains (particularly inter-city trains, which are far more common than larger, high speed trains) are so much more advanced in dozens of other countries. Actually, transportation in the US is one of the poorest of any country I've been to.

LAX and Fort Lauderdale international airports are worse than Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe (no exaggeration).

I took a bus about 5 years ago in Mexico and was blown away. HUGE legroom (over a foot in front of my knees). Personal tv entertainment system like you get on international flights. Uniformed attendants. Sack lunch handed to me personally as I board. Modern, comfortable ride. Low cost, convenient travel times. Greyhound and all competitors in the US are sad. Even the few times when I considered them, like a one way trip to meet up with a friend, the times have been ridiculous (arrive at 4AM, only 1 trip per day). Buses used to be a huge deal (think of all the 1960s era movies featuring bus travel, and how the civil rights movement targeted bussing--today no one cares who rides the bus, racist or not!).

And the roads, I guess some US interstates are OK (they are hit and miss) but the national highways in most of Latin America, and all of Europe are better.

Flying is only going to get worse, mostly due to poor infrastructure and the capitalistic push for growth growth growth! One cannot easily grow a highway (sometimes you can add a second lane, but only if there is room to do so already, and only once demand doubles to require a second lane. (And of course, the TSA, who refuse to adopt modern crowd screening protocols--look at how Disneyworld processes mass transit versus the TSA).

They could fire the entire TSA, install one of these systems, and have 2 security guards pull people aside who fail the check. Otherwise large groups just walk right on through, no single file, no slowing down, just put this device at the front door to the airport and abolish the TSA (they won't do that because then they couldn't put political dissidents on Do Not Fly lists).

Airports are even harder to expand. If you have one takeoff runway and one landing runway, there's no way to make the traffic faster unless you build an entirely new airport, or double the runway numbers. Either one is a huge and expensive project. Taxi times in some airports are already awful, and will only get worse when populations grow, say 15%, with 15% more travelers all using the same number of flights and runways.

I've waited 45 minutes on tarmac for a 30 minute flight before. This is not an easy problem to solve (it's basically unsolvable as long as you hold on to the "we need immigrants to grow our workforce" idea).

The one good thing we have here with transportation is rural roads, but that doesn't really matter since hardly anyone uses them. This is probably because rural low population no growth counties are well run.

DEI is total trash that will cost many lives in the long run. It is even being implemented in medical schools where unqualified doctors are graduating.
They started it in the medical field first. I remember being surprised and confused seeing the viral youtube videos minorities were making about how to get into medical school as a minority. This was before BLM, and George Floyd, and DEI and everything. It just seemed purposefully destructive for a society to push that, but they will take failing test scores if you are a minority, and turn you into a doctor.

The sad thing is, this only encourages racism. I've used old black doctors before. And just assumed they are competent. I'm afraid to use any younger minority doctor now, and will only assume bad things about them. DEI fails on all levels.

Florida: Construction Crane Collapses Onto Busy Bridge, Kills 1, Injures Two

Everything is falling apart!
The only possible way we can fix this problem of the total collapse of industrial society is to hire even more blacks and women.
Diversity is our greatest strength, and we need to lead into that great strength if we do not want civilization to totally fail completely.
New York Post:
A construction worker is dead, and two others are injured after a piece of a construction crane plummeted down on a busy bridge in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on Thursday afternoon.
According to the Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue, first responders were called to the Southeast 3rd Avenue Bridge, which spans the New River, around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
“During the process of “stepping the crane” a large section in the operation fell from an elevated position,” officials said in a Facebook post.
Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue Chief Stephen Gollan said at an evening press conference that a construction worker died.

Gollan said a platform that held equipment failed, sending the items from the platform down onto the bridge.
It’s really not safe to even walk around anymore in America.
In a multiracial utopia with female equality, things will just fall on you when you’re going around.
It’s a small price to pay for equity.

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2024-04-05-18-57-08.png

Trump card: figure out a way to make a living on your own terms and forge your own path rather than asking someone for the privilege to be their hoe

Full text
BREAKING: Sources within the Secret Service community tell me the agent assigned to VP Kamala Harris was armed during the fight - that the gun was secured in the agent's holster until other agents physically restrained the agent and took the gun from the agent's possession.
I'm also told there are DEI concerns among the USSS community about the hiring of this agent. Other agents and officers within the USSS are asking questions about the agent's hiring process, whether the USSS did enough to look into the agent's background and monitor the agent's mental well-being because there have been widespread concerns about other strange behavior before this incident. For now, I am also withholding the agent's name.

Full text
REPORT: Secret Service agent assigned to Kamala Harris allegedly threw menstrual pads at another agent before getting into a brawl with colleagues at Joint Base Andrews.

Maybe DEI in the Secret Service wasn't a good idea.

Agent Michelle Herczeg started acting erratically & hid behind a curtain while mumbling to herself according to a new report.

She then threw menstrual pads at an agent and said he was going to need them before telling other agents they were all "going to burn in hell and needed to listen to God."

After getting relieved of her assignment, Herczeg allegedly "shoved, tackled and punched" a special agent according to Real Clear Politics.

"Ironically," Herczeg previously filed a $1 million gender discrimination lawsuit against the city of Dallas in 2016 when she worked as a police officer.

She accused her colleagues of s*xually harassing her. Her case was later dismissed.

GMCrC4iboAArEB5

Back