The DEI Thread

"I get the intent behind DEI".

No, you don't. This is exactly how DEI is designed to work.

The "I get the intent behind DEI" comment is typical cucking conservatism: "If I appear to be reasonable and point to the bugaboo further to the right of me, maybe I won't be called a [...ist]."*

*Enter psycho-shock political denouncement as appropriate.

We only need to look at the increasing chaos of the ANC's South Africa for how DEI is designed to work. It is designed to facilitate the replacement of those groups who built the very civil, economic and business structures in the first-place.

The FAA has deprived me of the use of hyperbole in future screeds against DEI. In addition to the general practice of hiring non-whites, the FAA is now hiring literal retards and other mental and physical defectives in dedication to its mission to “ensure safe and efficient air travel.” We may now look forward to having not only Wonder Woman as our pilot and LeBron James ensuring the correct tire pressures for our landing gear, but also Corky directing air traffic. Never forget this is courtesy of the faggot in charge of the DOT and all the people who put him there.

I was sitting in a general meeting involving multiple departments at work and the person running the Aviation and Air Traffic training program mentioned the Federal government was shortening the training for new Air traffic controllers from three to two years. The guy was happy due to the likely enrollment boost, not worrying about the likely drop in quality. No mention of the likely push for high number of DEI candidates.

Anyone else compared the hormonal Pill that allowed women to compete with men in the workaday world with the backing of the banks and state to the hormonal alchemy of the transformers so they can play women's sport on easy mode?

With the amount of DEI at work (where men attempt to become economically attractive to women) and on sportsball telecasts, I have no sympathy for sportswomen. The only male spaces that women tolerate nowadays is Freemasonry.

Boeing's Bad month:

Jan 5, Boeing 737 has a panel rip off midair

Jan 13, Boeing 737 cockpit window cracks

Jan 17, Boeing 737 strands Blinken

Jan 19, Boeing 747 cargo plane burns up

Jan 20, Boeing plane in Atlanta lost a wheel

Jan 25, Boeing to pause production for a “quality focus day”

----------------

This is an absurd timeline for years, much less a month.

Boeing's Bad month:

Jan 5, Boeing 737 has a panel rip off midair

Jan 13, Boeing 737 cockpit window cracks

Jan 17, Boeing 737 strands Blinken

Jan 19, Boeing 747 cargo plane burns up

Jan 20, Boeing plane in Atlanta lost a wheel

Jan 25, Boeing to pause production for a “quality focus day”

----------------

This is an absurd timeline for years, much less a month.
I bet their quality focus day turns out to be focused on more DEI.

Regarding the airline industry, rolling stone magazine has decided to correct the record and tackle this dangerous misinformation.

With such gems as "There’s zero proof that recruiting pilots who aren’t white men (still the overwhelming majority of the profession) puts airline passengers at risk.", the author puts to rest any doubts about the true cause of these airline failures, which is... Unknown, and apparently unimportant as well. Bigot.

He also fails to address the idea that factory workers and local maintenance staff play a huge role in these equipment failures, and unlike the pilot, subpar job performance in these other areas is much harder to detect and fix - there are no black boxes monitoring every action of the assemblyman and you dont have 3 people torquing each bolt.

Unfortunately, this is probably just the beginning of the decline for the airline industry. And it probably serves as a good barometer for the rest of this countries industry and infrastructure (at least in sectors beholden to DIE hiring policies).

Back