• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Scott Adams Thread

I remember he had some sort of super attractive girlfriend that was way out is league. Seems like she was using him to grow her own social media following and brand. I remember he would shout her out some times and talk about how she was using the A/B testing methods he had discussed on a blog post and such.

Just had a quick recollection that made me chuckle a bit was the time he "endorsed" Hilary Clinton for president and said with dead-pan humor that it was because he was afraid that Clinton supporters would kill him

Regardless, any time I hear a husband complain about his wife not wanting to have sex with him I feel a mix of pity and disgust. Such husbands should above all suffer in silence and NEVER put that out there in public. Then they should figure out how to fix the problem. Although in Adams's case it might not have been fixable because it's my understanding that his wife was a fairly hot much younger woman who married him for his money.
Pretty sure he was referring to his first wife and he did something spectacular to fix that problem: he became influential and rich and got himself that young dimepiece.

Judging by his tweet I posted above, he's aware of the yids.
Well, that didn't take long.

He just started to notice - good for him, but it's just the beginning.

Edit:
noticing begins.gif

Last edited:
This Scott Adams bloke seems to be a Boomer who just took the Zoomer black pill ;)

But in all seriousness, someone should give him the memo about the Federal Reserve and the US Federal Tax Theft as explained here:

I agree, but the issue I have is that by sounding the alarm and incorporating it with doom (that's the problem with click bait and the info/video era) guys like Maloney have hurt people because instead of making money to get into the top %ile and beat inflation, they've played it safe and further dropped in their wealth and investment status compared to the real asset gainers.

I agree, but the issue I have is that by sounding the alarm and incorporating it with doom (that's the problem with click bait and the info/video era) guys like Maloney have hurt people because instead of making money to get into the top %ile and beat inflation, they've played it safe and further dropped in their wealth and investment status compared to the real asset gainers.
I understand and actually don't promote Maloney much outside of this particular episode on the US monetary policy. I even tell normies watching this to ignore his aggressive gold bug advertisements beyond how much they comfortably want to allocate to their portfolio. But he is right about our monetary policy being a scam, especially with our federal taxes really only used to pay Federal Reserve loans. The other videos that talk about this are either too complex and conspiratorial for innocent people to understand or too dumb-downed that they are considered satire; that's why Maloney's video is mostly a decent balance.

Back