Positivity, Good News Only Thread

I guess I disappeared for a while because TBH I'm a little tired of the anonymity that is the rule here and have been saying all of the things that will get me in trouble and put on government watch-lists IRL and under my real identity instead. 😁

But I do have some good news!

It's early yet, but if all goes well, my husband and I are expecting a baby in late February.

He's gone from not wanting to have a baby ever (few years ago), to being so happy and excited that he's the one running around telling everyone! 🥹

Anyway. It made me think of all you here who are on this journey of uncertainty with me (can I even get pregnant still??? I asked myself for a long time), and I'm doubling down my prayers for everyone hoping to welcome a precious little spirit into the world. 🤗

Much love to all. ❤️

1719500699476.webp

🇬🇪🏳️‍🌈🚨‼️ The Georgian Parliament approved in the first reading a bill banning LGBT propaganda and more.

The ruling “Georgian Dream party”proposes to ban:

1) same-sex marriage:

The bill prohibits same-sex marriage, as well as registration of relationships if at least one partner in a pair "classifies himself as a different biological sex."

2) gender reassignment:

Doctors will not be able to perform surgical operations and other manipulations that contribute to the transgender transition
- adoption of children by non-heterosexual or queer people

3) LGBT propaganda:

it is prohibited to advertise, contribute to educational programs or distribute in educational institutions and broadcasts information that is aimed at "popularizing" transgenderism and same-sex relations.

It will be prohibited to provide access to such information to minors.

For the same purpose, it is forbidden to hold public meetings - that is, rallies and processions.

Broadcasters will not be able to broadcast scenes depicting intimate relations between members of the same sex. The same paragraph prohibits the broadcast of incest scenes - thus the authorities actually equate LGBT+ sexual relations with incest.

4) Adopting children:

The bill also says that queer people will be banned from adopting children. Looks like it’s enough to be a “they” to get disqualified.

Ok, I'll give it a shot. :)

I love my wife @Mrs TexasJenn with all my heart, soul, mind, body, spirit, second only to Christ himself. She has blessed my life beyond compare and I do not deserve her but thank God she still loves me anyway. I have let her and myself down many times but she has forgiven me and displayed the loyal, noble, loving character of a Saint (honestly she might actually be one, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see).

We originally met on RVF and while it may be a long shot, Lord willing, maybe the same blessing might happen for someone else on this new forum. That is a big part of why I agreed to help out (and to honor and continue the tradition of where we met). I hope and pray you meet someone really special here, or at least make some nice friends, and in any case that we enjoy the fellowship and continue to grow closer to Christ together each day.

God bless, amen. ☦️ 🙏 🕊️

In Christ,

δούλος του Χριστού

Servant of Christ​

Last edited:

I love my wife @Mrs TexasJenn with all my heart, soul, mind, body, spirit, second only to Christ himself. She has blessed my life beyond compare and I do not deserve her but thank God she still loves me anyway. I have let her and myself down many times but she has forgiven me and displayed the loyal, noble, loving character of a Saint (honestly she might actually be one, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see).

We originally met on RVF and while it may be a long shot, Lord willing, maybe the same blessing might happen for someone else on this new forum. That is a big part of why I agreed to help out (and to honor and continue the tradition of where we met). I hope and pray you meet someone really special here, or at least make some nice friends, and in any case that we enjoy the fellowship and continue to grow closer to Christ together each day.

God bless, amen. ☦️ 🙏 🕊️

In Christ,

δούλος του Χριστού

Servant of Christ​

Magnificent. Although I didn’t meet my wife of 30 years in the same circumstances as you, what you wrote in the rest of your post I can totally relate with. I tips me lid to you fine sir 🎩

God bless, amen. ☦️ 🙏 🕊️

In Christ,

δούλος του Χριστού

Servant of Christ​

Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

As this is such HUGE news, I have started a new individual thread on this topic here:

Russia to offer temporary residence (in effect a kind of political asylum) to all westerners who reject the faggot Globohomo west, WITHOUT the requirement to speak Russian language.
This was published TODAY on an OFFICIAL Russian government news website.

"Russia offers safe haven for people trying to escape Western liberal ideals

Under the document, such foreign nationals will have the right to apply for temporary residence in Russia "outside the quota approved by the Russian government and without providing documents confirming their knowledge of the Russian language, Russian history and basic laws"

MOSCOW, August 19. /TASS/. Moscow will provide assistance to any foreigners who want to escape the neoliberal ideals being put forward in their countries and move to Russia, where traditional values reign supreme, according to a decree signed by President Vladimir Putin.

Under the document, such foreign nationals will have the right to apply for temporary residence in Russia "outside the quota approved by the Russian government and without providing documents confirming their knowledge of the Russian language, Russian history and basic laws."

Applications may be based on the rejection of their countries’ policies "aimed at imposing destructive neoliberal ideals on people, which run counter to traditional Russian spiritual and moral values."

The values are listed in the foundations of Russia’s state policy in this field, while the Russian government is expected to compile a list of countries imposing unhealthy attitudes on their citizens. The Foreign Ministry has been instructed to start issuing three-month visas to such applicants as early as in September.

In February, Putin supported the idea of Italian student Irene Cecchini that Russia should ease entry rules for those who share traditional cultural and family values. The head of state agreed that each case requires an individual approach."

Last edited:
Apologies for double posting this from the JQ thread but listening to this interview was unironically the best news I've heard in months, and other than Assange's release probably the best news I've heard in the last 10 years. I've never heard a public voice speaking on a mainstream platform, (without being weird or "raycist" ie David Duke) so honestly about the Jews before.

This is the most hardcore video I've seen about the Joos since The Greatest Story Never Told.

Poker player Dan Bilzerian goes on the extremely cringey Patrick Bet David podcast and says things that would make Kanye of 2023 blush.
He pulls NO punches-- he comes out and says "nah, Israel should be annihilated. Tell me ONE reason they should exist. Name ONE benefit of keeping Israel around" and the Tim Pool wannabe boomer host just tapdances and changes the subject and deflects over and over.

This is insane.

I never liked this hedonistic fornicating poker player before but the dude is 1,000,000% based on the JQ and I would unironically support him tomorrow for president without even knowing what other positions he holds. Nails the interview on the facts, the frame, the focus, everything.

Watch it before it disappears (from 43:00)

He does curse a lot.

I went golfing with my mom today and we had such a great time. We haven't golfed together in probably 20 years... She finally let me drive the cart!
I'm an excellent driver. Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway, but not on Monday. Definitely not on Monday.

It's nice to see some participation from the ladies. I pray that will continue. :)☦️🙏🕊️

Last week I took a little road trip with my new friend where we recently moved. We went to the Winston-Salem Open (tennis) in North Carolina, and it was a lot of fun. I invited my husband, but he's not as big a tennis fan as I am, and definitely not a fan of sitting outdoors in the summer heat for hours, so he said go ahead and go with my friend. It was the first time either of us took a trip without the other, and we missed each other a lot. We had a daily video call and were so excited to get back together again when the trip was done.

My friend and I had a great time. I'd never been to North Carolina before, and I loved it. Winston-Salem is very cute and quaint, with lots of old architecture preserved. I can't remember the last time I did a girls' trip. I enjoyed getting to know my new friend better. This was my first time attending a pro tournament, and it was pretty awesome. It's crazy how hard they hit the ball - you really don't get the full sense of it watching them play on TV. This is a smaller tournament and we got to sit really close, which puts you right in it with the players. You feel for them and get to enjoy the energy and excitement of the crowd. Now I'm extra inspired to compete in my fall through spring tennis league. For tennis fans, the U.S. Open is just starting!

I also got her to go to the nearby (American) Orthodox church with me, which was very cool. It's a relatively large, newly built church, and there were more people in attendance than I've experienced at any OCA (Orthodox Church of America) church. The choir was absolutely amazing - I was very moved by the singing and got teary. My friend is Protestant and not a church goer. She challenged some things and had lots of questions. What really struck me is that she was noticeably nicer and more thoughtful immediately after attending the service and for the rest of the trip. I did what I usually do and gave her the nicer room and that kind of thing. After church, she behaved in a more selfless, gracious way. Praise God for all His grace!

Back