Patriot Front (and other White Nationalist Groups)

I saw the Proud boys and Patriot Front both skirmishing this week.

This is ultimately what happens with both groups.
Are you referring to the below skirmish? If yes, it's an old video from last year between the Proud Boys and Rose City Nationalists in Oregon.

I had seen that video last year and there was an article/post about some (((unmasked guy's))) background where somebody did a lot of digging - i.e., (((he))) was a college student who planned on applying for a job with one of the Federal Gov't's Alphabet Agencies after graduation.

Edit. Found the video. This is misleading because as I mentioned above, it's an old clip of Proud Boys vs Rose City Nationalists (not Patriot Front).

Patriot Front is so obviously feds I consider talking about them to be fed posting. Plus they get a little bit loopy. I understand they see this country (USA - I know there’s non Americans on here) as the inheritance of a population that is pretty much indigenous that was won fair and square. I think they get a little loopy.

On another thread I talked about what I call the “rule of three” The Patriot front is right, America is for Americans and it was won fair and square for Americans. However I think there’s more to being an American than being a Northwest European.

I’ve thought a lot about what a post swamp monster USA would look like and it would involve the following “rule of 3” -

America is
- Free
- Moderate
- Christian (I know this is controversial but there’s a reason it’s here - I’m kind of in a battle against historical revisionism)

Patriot Front is so obviously feds I consider talking about them to be fed posting. Plus they get a little bit loopy. I understand they see this country (USA - I know there’s non Americans on here) as the inheritance of a population that is pretty much indigenous that was won fair and square. I think they get a little loopy.

On another thread I talked about what I call the “rule of three” The Patriot front is right, America is for Americans and it was won fair and square for Americans. However I think there’s more to being an American than being a Northwest European.

I’ve thought a lot about what a post swamp monster USA would look like and it would involve the following “rule of 3” -

America is
- Free
- Moderate
- Christian (I know this is controversial but there’s a reason it’s here - I’m kind of in a battle against historical revisionism)
I honestly make of them to be a nothingburger at this point more so than a "fed" group because they have not been around long enough to be involved in something serious. You should reconsider what we understand as fed turf versus the ability to search for truth regardless of who it offends.

The only examples we have to draw upon for actual conspiracy charges from a fed front group stem from the January 6th staged betrayal, where federal informants were indeed found in the leadership of both the Proud Boys and the Oathkeepers. These men were complicit in the corralling of people into the Capitol just like Trump was. Believing in the tarded Q stuff got those people locked up in DC detention centers where African migrants hired as guards beat them daily. The system eats its own anyways, just like all forms of judeo-bolshevism. I believe the Proud Boys guy, the non-white, received a prison sentence even after he betrayed people like the street-rat informant that he is.

Patriot Front is founded by a young idealist, similar to Fuentes, except this guy is a bit more real than Nick even though he doesn't claim to be a Christian. I don't like that, but then again I've never talked to him. I know if I did I would find a way to bring it up and talk about the importance of spirituality in every movement.

If they are feds, then this is the first time that federal agents are assisting in helping Whites in any way:

https://gab.com/PatriotFront/posts/113222601834877564

What does this prove exactly? They're out there promoting awareness of the issues in America and helping old White people fix their homes, now they're out there helping people who were hit by the geoengineered jewish flood.

No matter how hard the system tries to buck Whites from organizing, no amount of fedphobia is going to prevent it from happening. There is no other option but to organize, tribe, and train.

I saw this, it's a start of an improvement on their optics, but someone needs to speak with them about relations with the Churches:

patriotfrontstuff1.png

What does this prove exactly?
Don't get your panties in a bunch. Since you support PF, more power to you. Nobody is stopping you from having an opinion.

s5bbj0b.png

Back