• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Moving Abroad Before the Collapse

Having an apartment in a busy street in South America is how to go insane 101. Even the quieter streets and apartments usually have mulattoes and women having loud conversations. Nearly every street has these loud motorcycle faggots that are either going to crash on the same day with an unregulated motorcycle (ID and plates are also usually a miracle), or make their engines as loud as possible to attract attention.

Music is not only terrible, but the boomboxes are everywhere and have no regulations. All it takes to ruin a beach, vacation, etc. is just one groid with bad taste and that is willing to spare the food and their son's education money to buy a boombox.
There are advertising or music cars EVERYWHERE, and it's even worse when it ***** (why is **** in plural censored?) up the busy street and everyone starts honking at the guy, adding to the noise.

The worst part for me is the screaming groups of children and melanin enriched teenagers. That can break your peace completely. Try going to a house near a basketball field, and doing your daily chores, or anything for that matter.
Brazil, as a whole, is not a great place.
However, if you were forced to spend 3 months ANYWHERE in one of Eastern Europe's post-Communist hellholes...you couldn't wait to get back to Brazil. Beleive me on that. If your only chocies are Brazil or Eastern Europe - Brazil would win, hands down.

In Brazil, gringo gets robbed or murdered quick :)
Unlike in Eastern Europe
Wouldn't want to live on a quiet farm in Brazil even if it was free, home invasion would come eventualy.
One can find cheap homes in villages in EE, even isolated from the rest, very safe, murder rates amost non-existant.
Latin American hellholes are bad but Brazil takes the cake. Even in Ecuador they had murdered US expat farmer this year.
All of this is moving into America right now over open borders, but luckily its the Southern states that are hit the most so far.

Last edited:
In Brazil, gringo gets robbed or murdered quick :)
Unlike in Eastern Europe
Wouldn't want to live on a quiet farm in Brazil even if it was free, home invasion would come eventualy.
One can find cheap homes in villages in EE, even isolated from the rest, very safe, murder rates amost non-existant.
Latin American hellholes are bad but Brazil takes the cake. Even in Ecuador they murdered US expat farmer this year.
In Brazil, gringo gets robbed or murdered quick
Lived 3 months in Brazil (Sao Paulo) . Mostly used public transport and sometimes visited neighborhood (with a local friend)that very few foreigners venture into. (I speak reasonable Portuguese, mind you). Nobody tried to rob me. Never had any issues.
Not saying Brazil is safe, but people often exaggerate its dangers. Probably would not want to live in Brazil, but for a visit it is OK.
Also, a kind mulata from the Interior of Sao Paulo State is an upgrade from the average materialistic, stuck-up, ice-cold yer promiscuos Eastern European biatch.
Unlike in Eastern Europe
On the other hand, the only ever place someone attempted to rob me was in Brno, Czech Republic. Eastern Europe has its own dangers people often ignore.
No small farms in Brazil. It's all big planatations and large land owners in that country.
Anything "cheap" in Eastern Europe means lots of Roma (Gypsy) folks nearby. That's another danger on its own that many Americans are unfamiliar with . (Most Romani in the US are well-integrated into the society and wealthy - Most Roma folks in EE are not) If you move to such place (particulalry if it is isolated) particulalry as a foreigner, you are really having a deathwish.

Latin American hellholes are bad but Brazil takes the cake. Even in Ecuador they murdered US expat farmer this year.
Not all Latin America is hellhole (albeit large parts of it are).
However, moving to a remote, rural area of Ecuador as an American citizens really deserves the Darwin awards. (otherwise RIP).

Last edited:
One just buys away from Gypsy areas, their places are known and they don't mix with the others, live separately. Bulgaria, Rimania are places to watch out for gypsies, but they are not really a problem in most villages in EE. In the mountains especially there are no such problems. Even women safely live alone isolated in EE. There are no big drugs or alcoholism problems. One doesn't need a gun there, really. Murder rates are like 0.7, over 20 in Brazil and a gringo would be sticking out like sore thumb in Brazil.
Entire LatAm is heavily crime ridden and gringos are seen from a mile away by the gangsters

When one goes to unfamiliar areas it's important not to look like a tourist, dress very low key, not flash any devices, a white can blend into a white area such as EE but not into most places in LatAm

However, if you were forced to spend 3 months ANYWHERE in one of Eastern Europe's post-Communist hellholes...you couldn't wait to get back to Brazil. Beleive me on that. If your only chocies are Brazil or Eastern Europe - Brazil would win, hands down.
Brazil is Brazil. Mississippi isn't America, Birmingham isn't UK. If I had to choose between one of the better Eastern yuro countries (Slovenia and Croatia are a cheat, but whatever), and a no man's land city full of cartels and the state itself... My city obviously isn't good, but I feel it's only a matter of time before even my family members want to leave, and they ALWAYS told me to wait! Coincidentally, my father has been telling me about, and looking up ticket prices for the Spanish city he graduated in (I was almost born there). His main fear in this is both of us just not wanting to go back. He claims he went back because it was a different time, and family stuff, of course. Still thinks about it all day.

The post you're replying to kind of has no connection to this. A lot of EE is very rural, from what I find. I'd probably settle for a decent city or state here, especially a quieter city.

And where did I claim Illinois or Iowa had lots of forests?
And you brought no evidence to prove that what I claimed about Europe's lack of natural forests was untrue.

1000006852.png

EE has different kinds of countries, not all the same, definitely. Each country in EE has its bad spots, have to watch the environment.
In LatAm, when they rob you they tend to use guns lately, and when they do they mean it and will shoot one who tries to resist. That US expat who was killed on a farm in Ecuador, there were multiple adults and kids present in that family, which didn't stop armed home invasion. In EE home invasions aren't an issue, may be only one gets into gypsy ghetto.
Robbery rates map for Europe. In EE its tiny, the highest is in Spain. But Brazil got the rate in the 600s, 100 times higher than in parts of EE.

Attachments

• a-cool-guide-of-robbery-rates-in-europe-by-country-v0-9i9rzn0qkwib1.jpg
    a-cool-guide-of-robbery-rates-in-europe-by-country-v0-9i9rzn0qkwib1.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 47
In Europe there are more restrictions on forest use. Sweden and Finland are the most heavily forested, 60-70% but even there one can wild camp for 1-3 days only. In many other countries it's banned, one can only secretly camp for one night.

The map looks a bit off, shows Spain as over 47% forest but many sources say 36-37%.

Have to also look at public land percentages (which includes deserts in America)
Eastern states got much forest but most of that land is in private hands. One can get permission to hunt on it, sometimes, but not to camp. To camp, land owners charge exorbitant rates. People are afraid to get sued by visitors to their land if they get injured. Only in the Western states there is plenty of public land.
In Europe, much of forested land us in private hands too (and preserves are restrictive)
In Russia, for example, all forest land is public and can not be owned.

Free car/van camping Europe map, mostly only overnight is tolerated, no offroad allowed. In the US can drive 300ft off road, generally and stay 14 days, few places longer

Attachments

• free-camping-in-europe-v0-sdnr1xb93cu81.jpg
    free-camping-in-europe-v0-sdnr1xb93cu81.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
the average materialistic, stuck-up, ice-cold yer promiscuos Eastern European biatch.
Haha this is a great description of Eastern European women, and the ones I have met are a pain in the butt. They are overrated.

Northern European women (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc.) are the most beautiful, and the ones I've met have been a lot nicer.

Last edited:
No, no, no! You’ll set him off!
He was in Russia in 2006 and got in trouble. The thing is in 2006 crime was a lot higher there and people were ruder. Back then I myself had lots of reservations about Russia, even arrival was kind of scary. I had armed guards to sell my place in town not to end up in a ditch somewhere, local cops were in the mafia and killed people over their real estate. Earlier in the 90s it was a lot like Latin America now, with lots of robberies and murders but things had been improving every year since 2000.

The map looks a bit off, shows Spain as over 47% forest but many sources say 36-37%.

Have to also look at public land percentages (which includes deserts in America)
Eastern states got much forest but most of that land is in private hands. One can get permission to hunt on it, sometimes, but not to camp. To camp, land owners charge exorbitant rates. People are afraid to get sued by visitors to their land if they get injured. Only in the Western states there is plenty of public land.
In Europe, much of forested land us in private hands too (and preserves are restrictive)
In Russia, for example, all forest land is public and can not be owned.

Free car/van camping Europe map, mostly only overnight is tolerated, no offroad allowed. In the US can drive 300ft off road, generally and stay 14 days, few places longer
The definition of "forest" varies. No one would dispute the Amazon rainforest or the subarctic taiga qualify with a very dense canopy cover. But when it comes to some areas that are Mediterranean or semi-arid as in Spain, the cutoff between forest and non-forest is much more blurry.

I think the Eastern US states have decent access to nature through state and federal parks once you get outside the Northeast Corridor. Most cities are within an hour of these areas, unless you're in some heavily farmed or pastured corner of the Midwest and Great Plains. Take Cleveland for example, there is a beautiful National Park just outside of city limits.

This is true for much of Europe too. Even Paris has a few nice protected forests surrounding it, and Berlin is almost completely encircled by nature. Obviously Russia is great too in terms of quantity of natural areas, but with the patchy infrastructure there I wonder how much of it is really accessible?

Just find a place with some of the things you want, find a job there and try it out.

That's all you can do.

The rest is all mental masturbation trying to find the absolute perfect combination of factors (which often leads to these online back and forth debates).

I would say on this thread try to talk to people who actually lived in the countries and maybe PM them to avoid getting into these arguments about whether or not X country is truly actually X because 'I was there in ____ and the women weren't that _____ and you might get raped' or whatever.

EE has different kinds of countries, not all the same, definitely. Each country in EE has its bad spots, have to watch the environment.
In LatAm, when they rob you they tend to use guns lately, and when they do they mean it and will shoot one who tries to resist. That US expat who was killed on a farm in Ecuador, there were multiple adults and kids present in that family, which didn't stop armed home invasion. In EE home invasions aren't an issue, may be only one gets into gypsy ghetto.
Robbery rates map for Europe. In EE its tiny, the highest is in Spain. But Brazil got the rate in the 600s, 100 times higher than in parts of EE.
Notice the drastic difference say, between Germany and the Czech Republic, as an example. What is the one major difference between western Europe and EE? EE doesn't let the AFMEs stay. But they tend to self-deport, because the govts don't give them as much money and free stuff as the western countries.

Without judging anyone , what I find strange that some user ehre who c aim to be American are contemplating to move to a Euroepan country? People have their own reasons to do things...but I assume most of these people have not been to Europe and perhaps romaticizing something they had little or no personal experience with. Yes, Europe has many countries and each of them may be different from one another.
But there are some things that are common that are true for every country in Europe.
Just some foor for thought. Needless to say, you should do your own research.

1. Europe is overcrowded
I remember one guy from the days of RVF who was complaining that he felt "Idaho was overcrowded" - not sure if he was troling...but someone who thinks Idaho is overcrowded would certainly go insave in less than 24 hours in a place like the UK, the Netherlands or Germany. Also, parts of Europe that are not overcrowded are empty for a reason...as they are uninhabitable for a reason or another.
Historically, Europe has always been more crowded than the US. Add, the migrant crisis sicne 2015 - Europe is at a breaking point.
2. There is barely any nature left in Europe
By nature we meanly mean forests (usually temperate forest)that are accessible the public free of charge - outside of some remote parts of Norway and Belarus there are no forests left...and if there are some, the public is usually restricted from acessing it.
Contrast it with the US .
Just a few examples: Pine Barrens, NJ, beautiful natural forests - just 2 hours drive from the alrgest urban are ain the US...NYC.
Not to mention the beautiful areas in other parts of the American Northeast - mostly in Vermont and Maine.
The Smoky Mountains (WV and Northern Georgia- albeit if you have seen the movie "Deliverance" you would probably avoid that area)
Northern Arizona has beautiful forests - thata re wonderful during spring and fall.
Central and Western Colorado. Beautiful forests in Oregon (a hour drive from Portland), and in Washington (not that far from Seattle).
I am sure I left out many areas...but you get the picture.
3. The people and their mentality
Most Europeans are stressed out and rude - Western, Eastern, Central, Northern, Southern - there aremore similarities than differences.
The firts things that strikes you positively in the US is the civility and politeness of the people...even in a fast-paced, relatively crowded city like New York City.
(Well, Boston, MA is an exception...but people from MA are known nationally as complete a-holes).
We know that cilvility and politeness won't cost a dime, but most Euroepans don't understand that.

4. The women
before you start shaking your head, let me explain.
Before you say "there are so many overweight and obese women in the States". I got news for you.
Obesity is now nearly as a big problem in most of Europe than in the US. Actually, even the official statistics confirm this.
I probably saw less overweight and obese women in NYC, Dallas and El Paso than I saw in London, Paris, Amsterdam and Prague.

Also, European women are truly awful in Europe - most have a deep hatred towards European men. Not talking about dating or relationsip (I don't date European women) bu simply interaction. European women tend to be the rudest, most obnoxious and most malicious ones.
On the other hand, I was surpsised how "normal" some White women appeared in Texas...at least on the surface.
The problem is , "White" Europeann women destroy other women, they interact with too. Imagine falling in love with a former model from country in Southen Africa when she arrives to London to do a postgraduate course. Three months laster she want to marry you and talks about having kids with you. But sadly she is exposed from influence from European women. Six months later she states she does not want to date and marry, because that is "opression". A year later she is the main campaigner for the legalization of abortion in her home country...(9 eyars later she is still childless and alone)
Or when you spend time and money on a long-distance relationship with a beauty from Burundi who only comes to Brussels for a semester. Falls in love with you, want marriage and kids after graduation. Before the semester ends she changes her mind, "wanting to study gender studies" instead.
My good friend from my uni years , lets call him Sandeep (not his real name), British-Indian (his parent were from Punjab).
Marries a British-Indian girl her parents found for him. 6 eyars of marriage and two kids later he seems happy. Until I get a desperate call from Sandeep , saying his wife wants a divorce, wants him out of their marital home and she wants to live with her newly-found White English lesbian "girlfriend".
Crucially, male-female ratio in Europe in the 18-35 age group is terrible now - especially with the current migrant crisis - is absolutely terrible. Roughly same as that of the Communist China's (even though no country in Europe has ever had any "one child polocy" in place).
I could go on...but I think you get the picture.

4. Citizen v subject.
In the US (except perhaps for Massachusetts and Pennsylvania) you are a citizen with right - which inlcudes your rights to bear arms and home-school your kids
In Europe, you are subject, a slave...you only have right to keep your mouth shut, work and pay taxes. Your "masters" will tell you waht to do> If you disobey in any way or form, you will be severely punished and your life will be not worth living.
Have you noticed, that European leaders (unlike Americans) never use the words "citizen" unless it indicates some state's rights over that person (citizenship) such as "XY is a citizens of YW country"?
George Washington and the Funding Fathers got you rights that nobody in Europe has ever had (or will ever have).
Don't take these rights for granted. Make use of them

5.Cost of Living
Most of the US is incredibly cheap compared to Europe, for nearly all the essentials - housing, groceries, utilities, electris good, cars, insuranc etc.
Before you start with buh "muh free state healthcare" staff. let me stop you there.
There is no "free healthcare in Europe" . You pay for it with high taxes. But crucially, the quality of such ehalthcare is really bad, and often there ar elong-waiting list even to see a consultant. Currently in the in the "world-famous" NHS in the UK, there is average of 9 to 18 months (!) waiting list to see a Vascular Surgeon.
Private healthcare in Europe? You won't be able to afford it...that is priced for the the Arabic oil sheikhs, Russian oligarkhs and Chinese corporate billionaires...not for proles like you.
In Texas, a Walmar cashier with a Walmart salary can afford better healthcare than a university-educated teacher in the UK
Go figure.

6. Tribalism
Sadly most of Europe is very tribalistic - and that is a negative thing.
This doesn't always manifest in the way most people would expect.
Example: many Brits disliked people from the rest of the continent but particulalry from Eastern Europe.
Uneducated British yob are a category on their own - they may talk about the French with mockery but they have deep hatred towards eastern Euroepans. I hate soccer (football in Europe) but I clealry remember the 2018 Soccer World Cup - the "underdog" team of the relatively poor Croatia sent the almighty, arrogant "Three Lions" (nickname for the English team) packing in the semi-final. In the final, the Croats faced the French team. Seeing the dim-witted, beer-bellied, uneducated English yobs cheering for their arch-rivals , the French...was a surreral sight to behold.

The typical White Englishman has a daughter who has two kids from two different Jamaican baby-daddies. He might have son, who is a addict and gets his fix from a local Pakistani heroin-dealer (nothing against Pakistani folks in general, , just the drug-dealing ones).
Yet, which group of people this "brave" Englishman will complain about? You guessed it: 5 years after Brexit he will still blame his shortcoming on "dirty f-ing Eastern Europeans who should go back to their own f-ing country", despite the said groupd never crossing path with him or his "family"..

How much solidarity you should have (as a naturalzied British citizens who is originally from continental Europe) shoudl have such White English people? The same amount they had for you: that is zero.

"Whiteness", "White Unitiy" "white solidarity" (of which many users here talk about) are maningless concepts in Europe. It's up to you if you think it is good or bad: Just be prepared.

7. "But, but, but....muh tradional, virgin (insert name of country and Christian denomination) wife"
How many times do we need to go through this?
Christianity is dead and buried in Europe (there will be no resurrection in this case). Church attendance is lower, divorce rates are higher than in the US. Immorality and degeneracy is just as high in Europe than in the US (soemtiems even higher).
No, you won't find a unicorn.
In the US , sometimes you would be suprised how many decent Christian women are there (who take their religion seriously...and not just when it suits them), even where you would least expect them. Once I met a young woman from Alameda County (yep, the Bay Area - a stone throw away from both San Francisco and Oakland) who was more committed Christian than cca 95% of European women I met .

Please don't talk about Eastern Europe. Those women are the worst affected by moral degeneracy and materialism. In the 1950s when in the US a husband's salary was still enough to raize a fmaily, and women were encouraged to be stay-at-home mums..in EE, the state already forced women to work shift work in factories, leaving the kids in crappy nurseries while at works. Divorce was legalized and even encouraged even back then. Now, you have had multiple generations of extremely materialistic women. Yes, they would have no clue that Orthodox/Catholic saint you are talking about it is . But most of them would certainly know who Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are. Many of these girls see K. Kardashian as a "role model".
Let's leave it at that.

To sum it up: by all means, you can visit any country of Europe if you wish. But any American thinking of moving from the US to (anywhere) in Europe is either deluded or hasn't done his homework.
You must be trolling when you say European women are worse than American women.

European women with the exception of the English speaking Euro countries (England, Ireland, Soctland and Wales) are far superior to American women on average. There really is no comparison.

Sure a Dutch or Norwegian girl is just as typically just as entitled and feminist as an American girl but at least they are thin and beautiful and most likely speak a few languages, read some books and would go for a hike with you if you were dating. And that's not even mentioning the countries in Europe chock full of high quality women (at least on a relative basis) such as Serbia or Belarus, Slovenia, etc And trying to compare obesity to American girls. Sure British girls might be just as fat but if you are telling me a typical Polish or Spanish or French woman is anywhere near as fat a a typical American girl that is just next level trolling.

The definition of "forest" varies. No one would dispute the Amazon rainforest or the subarctic taiga qualify with a very dense canopy cover. But when it comes to some areas that are Mediterranean or semi-arid as in Spain, the cutoff between forest and non-forest is much more blurry.

I think the Eastern US states have decent access to nature through state and federal parks once you get outside the Northeast Corridor. Most cities are within an hour of these areas, unless you're in some heavily farmed or pastured corner of the Midwest and Great Plains. Take Cleveland for example, there is a beautiful National Park just outside of city limits.

This is true for much of Europe too. Even Paris has a few nice protected forests surrounding it, and Berlin is almost completely encircled by nature. Obviously Russia is great too in terms of quantity of natural areas, but with the patchy infrastructure there I wonder how much of it is really accessible?
In the East, cities are more than one hour from public forests, and there is also a lot of traffic to fight to get out, one can safely double any time from google maps.

Also, in the East forests are heavily infested with disease carrying ticks and sometines heavy mosquitoes. They are hot and humid in summer very uncomfortable for hiking, and mostly got jungle-like undergrouth so one can't get off trail without collecting million of ticks.
Most trees are small/young because they logged it all. More crowded, as these small forests draw lots of people from densely populated Eastern states. I found Eastern forests to be very disappointing. They got some bigger trees in Northern Minnesota and Michigan but mosquitoes are really bad there.

No compatison to giant stunning forests in the West. Hardly any bugs, mostly, except mosquitoes in parts of Montana and WY. In the West, the biggest trees are in the Northwestern California, by the way.
I grew up within 2 minute walk from old growth public forest, hard to accept any other life.

Last edited:
Haha this is a great description of Eastern European women, and the ones I have met are a pain in the butt. They are overrated.

Northern European women (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, etc.) are the most beautiful, and the ones I've met have been a lot nicer.
Northern European women have absurdly high standards for the physical appearance of a man. If you are going for a Northern Euro girl they won't give you the time of day as a man unless you are in the top 10% of men in terms of looks. At least Eastern European women are more forgiving in regards to your looks if you have some $$$. As for say if a typical Ukrainian girl or a typical Swedish girl is more attractive that is just splitting hairs quite frankly as both are very attractive and it depends on your personal taste which ones you prefer.

You must be trolling when you say European women are worse than American women.

European women with the exception of the English speaking Euro countries (England, Ireland, Soctland and Wales) are far superior to American women on average. There really is no comparison.

Sure a Dutch or Norwegian girl is just as typically just as entitled and feminist as an American girl but at least they are thin and beautiful and most likely speak a few languages, read some books and would go for a hike with you if you were dating. And that's not even mentioning the countries in Europe chock full of high quality women (at least on a relative basis) such as Serbia or Belarus, Slovenia, etc And trying to compare obesity to American girls. Sure British girls might be just as fat but if you are telling me a typical Polish or Spanish or French woman is anywhere near as fat a a typical American girl that is just next level trolling.
No, it was not a trolling attempt.
However, if you are really from Australia I see where your frustration is coming from. Most White Australian women are even worse than European women.
So, for you, personally Europe might actually be a slight "upgrade" on that field.
However, as they say: "your mileage may vary". Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Back