Memes and GIFs that Will Instantly Trigger Normiecons

This has happened to me before at a baseball game, I went to go piss and this little Mexican shit comes from the urinals on the other wall where he was already acting like he was pissing to piss right next to me. I saw him doing this and waited before I started pissing, when he got next to me I turned and kicked him into the column of empty urinals calling him a sick fuck, he violently fell into them and then scurried off.

Lots of nasty people on this earth, they should not be tolerated. Think if that was one of my little cousins or something who wasn't strong enough or too young to understand what he was doing, disgusting. God knows how many guys he did that to that day.

This has happened to me before at a baseball game, I went to go piss and this little Mexican shit comes from the urinals on the other wall where he was already acting like he was pissing to piss right next to me. I saw him doing this and waited before I started pissing, when he got next to me I turned and kicked him into the column of empty urinals calling him a sick fuck, he violently fell into them and then scurried off.

Lots of nasty people on this earth, they should not be tolerated. Think if that was one of my little cousins or something who wasn't strong enough or too young to understand what he was doing, disgusting. God knows how many guys he did that to that day.
yuck.gif

Back