Memes and GIFs that Will Instantly Trigger Normiecons

It is ironic how someone like Newsom has the most Aryan family out of all the mainstream USA politicians (unless his wife is jewish but I don't think she is, her surname was Germanic and not very sus) and yet can be so politically and publicly against everything he does in his own life. Truly the depiction of a sellout who doesn't believe any of the garbage he shovels onto the cesspit of California.

It is ironic how someone like Newsom has the most Aryan family out of all the mainstream USA politicians (unless his wife is jewish but I don't think she is, her surname was Germanic and not very sus) and yet can be so politically and publicly against everything he does in his own life. Truly the depiction of a sellout who doesn't believe any of the garbage he shovels onto the cesspit of California.
It's bizarre. I used to think he had a strong future as a politician when he was mayor of San Fran and did a pretty good job, and he's an excellent communicator and our best looking politician since JFK. But then California has been a disaster under his leadership as governor. Governors have a lot more power over the fate of their territory than senators or even presidents do so I can't see much of a political future for him.

Who funds him?

Top two records are "not available" haha what kind of nonsense is that?
Dreamworks at #4 is of course 100% jewish.

But I'll never forget what Keith Olberman said years ago. Sean Hannity is nothing like he is on tv. We get along fine. He doesn't believe any of that stuff he spews.

They are all fake and I would assume the more intelligent ones like Newsome know what they are doing is wrong or bad. I guess greed is really that strong ?

Back