Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

I am not defending blacks or anything, but to me IQ tests have always been suspect. Doesn't it seem strange to you that women allegedly on average have the same IQ as men? We all know in reality how much less intelligent the average woman is than the average man, so I take IQ test results with a huge grain of salt.
They’re a test we have of measuring certain abilities in an objective manner. They are not comprehensive considering the magnitude of human capabilities but I’m sure they’re useful in assessing certain elements of intelligence relevant to a person’s ability to function in specific capacities.

Women aren’t stupid, at least not in the context of standardized testing. This is not to say they are rational. I think they have different intelligence traits than men (eg multitasking versus specific focus, etc). From what I recall, most of them tend to fall right around the median on the tests with fewer outliers on the higher or lower ends. I believe men had a much broader curve that had more at the higher and lower ends. While there are a lot of men who were not as high IQ as most women, there were likewise that many men who were way higher than most women.

There really aren’t any genius women either. There are plenty of really smart women, but genius isn’t a female trait. They also don’t have the creativity that tends to lend itself to men. They are really good at listening, copying and repeating though, and I mean that in a literal sense - women make spectacular stenographers.

They’re a test we have of measuring certain abilities in an objective manner. They are not comprehensive considering the magnitude of human capabilities but I’m sure they’re useful in assessing certain elements of intelligence relevant to a person’s ability to function in specific capacities.

Women aren’t stupid, at least not in the context of standardized testing. This is not to say they are rational. I think they have different intelligence traits than men (eg multitasking versus specific focus, etc). From what I recall, most of them tend to fall right around the median on the tests with fewer outliers on the higher or lower ends. I believe men had a much broader curve that had more at the higher and lower ends. While there are a lot of men who were not as high IQ as most women, there were likewise that many men who were way higher than most women.

There really aren’t any genius women either. There are plenty of really smart women, but genius isn’t a female trait. They also don’t have the creativity that tends to lend itself to men. They are really good at listening, copying and repeating though, and I mean that in a literal sense - women make spectacular stenographers.
Women are able to bring themselves to act rationally, such as in certain work settings. However, they don't want to apply this to relationships.

As for intelligence, I've seen diagrams showing that more women are near the average, and more men are at the extremes of high intelligence or idiocy. The Bell curve for the women is tall and narrow, and the men's spreads out more. I would say this fits with my experience and observations.

I have certainly known some brainiac high achieving women in college and in the workplace. However, they are less common than highly intelligent men. Also, these women still go home and drive their men crazy with irrationality when they can finally take a rest from being forced to be rational.

There are plenty of really smart women
99% of women lack critical thought, logic or broadness of mind. At best a woman can be like a trained Capuchin Monkey skilled in performing the particulars of their narrow job/domain of expertise. But while the description of "renaissance man" can be applied to a decent number of men such women are almost non-existent.

And any level of logic that women allegedly show on an IQ test is actually moot in real world situations because their lizard brain programming in regards to emotions and consensus opinion, etc short-circuits any logical viewpoint their rational brain would make. So even if they are theoretically intelligent in some asinine manner according to a test they generally cannot apply that intelligence to the real world so its somewhat useless.

Women are able to bring themselves to act rationally, such as in certain work settings
Only in some work settings where women have extremely limited authority and there are guardrails and supervision from competent men. If you want to see a company crash and burn quickly just put a female CEO in charge. If you give them free reign women will almost never be rational.

Back