• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Thread

Alzheimer's is just a form of dementia, and dementia has been around forever? Where do you guys base such claims?

I personally don't find AI to be anything resembling intelligent.

If you had to painstakingly coach a person to accomplish to a simple task because they kept getting it wrong in severely autistic ways, you wouldn't likely attribute much intelligence to them

It's not intelligent at all, it's just being totally stupid with an extreme amount of capacity.

I have an analogy for this; imagine you're standing in front of a gigantic apartment building at night. You are given a simple task, to contact the only person that is home in the entire complex, which spans 100k's of apartments. You are given no clues whatsoever as to where that person lives. As you approach the building you notice that the lights are on in only one single window. You make an assumption that this might be where the person is! You count; floor 357, number 81 from the left, take the elevator and knock on the door.

istockphoto-1072123166-612x612.jpg

"AI" per today, which is not really AI would simply knock on all doors in the most effective way possible, with no bias towards the window with the light. (unless specifically pre-programmed) Depending on the task however it can still be much faster than a human, since it has extreme capacity. (billions on minions in this case for example) "Thinking on your feet," which even single cells life can do means making multiple real time decisions where the potential options can range in the billions even. Only quantum computers can do this effectively, hence this must be a feature of the brain and intelligence...

Alzheimer's is just a form of dementia, and dementia has been around forever? Where do you guys base such claims?

There's a huge body of data tying dementia to things like glycation and insulin resistance. In other words the modern industrial diet and lifestyle. I thought that was common knowledge on the forum! You can find 1000's of studies on this; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7794665/

There's a huge body of data tying dementia to things like glycation and insulin resistance. In other words the modern industrial diet and lifestyle. I thought that was common knowledge on the forum!

This is going completely off-topic, but dementia has been recorded for thousands of years.

This is going completely off-topic, but dementia has been recorded for thousands of years.

That's true for many things, but it says little of the total prevalence. The point is that it's something you can do a lot to avoid, that much is definitely proven. People where fat here and there also before modernity, but not "50 percent" like today.

When I say environment I mean all things included coming from the outside of us (air, water, food, poisons, etc.) It's also not the only malady that essentially pops up in an industrialized world.

Like Johnnyvee says, there is a lot of reaserch out there about it. I have several books but an internet search works too. Here's a study I just found in a simple search for example:

"Summary:
Did the ancient Greeks and Romans experience Alzheimer's? Medical texts from 2,500 years ago rarely mention severe memory loss, suggesting today's widespread dementia stems from modern environments and lifestyles, a new analysis shows."

Sorry for going off topic of AI. It's a more general criticism of technology/industrialization. Often we fix one thing only to have others pop up because of our solutions. It's like a zero sum game.

Regardless if dementia is more prevalent now than before, it doesn't detract from the genuine medical benefits of bio-engineering. Growing new skin or brain cells has a huge range of valuable medical purposes, but it is a shame people are trying to use this tech with "AI" to try and create fake humans. The Cyborg stuff will fail miserably because it's just so unnatural.

Regardless if dementia is more prevalent now than before, it doesn't detract from the genuine medical benefits of bio-engineering. Growing new skin or brain cells has a huge range of valuable medical purposes, but it is a shame people are trying to use this tech with "AI" to try and create fake humans. The Cyborg stuff will fail miserably because it's just so unnatural.
I don't think organ transplants or skin grafts will outweigh the satanic horrors that bio-engineering will inevitably be used for. Knowing how the powers of this world operate, even the organ transplants and skin grafts will be used for evil somehow.

Anyhow, nothing we can do to stop these developments, let's just see what happens, may God help us.

Last edited:

Interesting new tool what allows you to create short text/image to video sequences. (You get 30 free goes) It's slow in free mode and their content policy is ridiculously PC. But I'm pretty impressed with the results! If this continues we can make full feature films that look just like a Hollywood production within 5 years or so. Have a go and see for yourself.

PS; can't upload the ones I made since they're too large. Is there any way we can adjust this? Would like to have 10mb files possible!

I do get the appeal of AI women, honestly. A woman who won't do or say anything you don't like, and who will never betray you or leave you, because she cannot. I think this type of tech will be a very big deal in the coming years and damage a lot of souls. Lord have mercy.

As for these still images alone though, I don't get the appeal either.
This reminds me of Star Trek: Voyager Season 3 Episode 22 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708954/), in which the holographic doctor programs for himself a holographic fantasy family so he can learn more about normal life. After visiting the simulation, the half-Klingon chief engineer tells him his family is too perfect and doesn't present the kind of challenges people typically face in their family life. She reprogrammed it to present some adversity and hostility, giving the doctor something to work with, as it were.

This reminds me of Star Trek: Voyager Season 3 Episode 22 (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708954/), in which the holographic doctor programs for himself a holographic fantasy family so he can learn more about normal life. After visiting the simulation, the half-Klingon chief engineer tells him his family is too perfect and doesn't present the kind of challenges people typically face in their family life. She reprogrammed it to present some adversity and hostility, giving the doctor something to work with, as it were.

Every woman I know was altered by this bloody Klingon engineer. It takes a lot of work, to repair it.

Back