• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

LGBT Agenda

Spanish soldiers changing gender to female for added benefits, higher pay: ‘On the inside, I am a lesbian’​

Those guys are just gaming the system, reminds me of men who declere themselves trans in court, so they can spend their sentences in a women's prison (and end up impregnating half the ward). Can't really blame them.

They are stealing kids to be raped and groomed now. This case is from Indiana which means it's 10x worse in blue states.

One of my sayings is “nothing ever happens.” This is true on the human scale. Look at the war in the Ukraine and the claims it was going to turn into World War III. Maybe it will, at some point, but it’s a very slow process. “Nothing ever happens” means “there are no true happenings.”

But something happens, over time.

Imagine, in 2015, if someone had told you the government would be seizing the high school kids of Catholic parents and putting them into homosexual rape houses.

B4DFDC9B-FE36-4785-AFB5-30938E1130F8.jpeg

B4DFDC9B-FE36-4785-AFB5-30938E1130F8.jpeg
Going totally off topic, I was looking for some footage of people playing chess in public in Russia, in order to show how seriously it's taken there. All I found was prank type stuff, but then this came up. The footage that you see of towns and cities in England does not compare well (TBH, it doesn't compare at all):

I posted this in the 90s thread as well, but I thought it was pertinent here as well:

Basic takeaway: the heavy groundwork for the agenda was being pushed back then. Seeing how people are now culturally now, everything makes so much sense and this really brings into focus for me the danger of TV/film programming, particularly with children. These are definitely worth a listen.

A “bisexual” female is dating a male who is against homosexuality, and he gets tatted out, ruining a heterosexual relationship. Most of Reddit soys say the girl who ratted him out isn’t an AH, but the people who say she is get downvoted. 🤡

The Tate brothers speak on the LGBT agenda in Hollywood. They go deep down the rabbit hole as to why John Cena appeared naked (except for a small sign hiding his privates).

This is all getting rather silly:

Also today:

I though think it's just a display of global alliance; it's a political statement.

"i support the global rulers in the UN"

That means anything national or religious needs and will be broken down / mocked.

So we can unify in the global lies. No race. No gender. No nation. No family. No god.

Just perfectly atomized beings. Totally equal atoms.

Back