LGBT Agenda

And why is that?
Did they come from a region of China that has more microplastics in the water?
Are they mysteriously naturally a more evil people, because they live in a tiny island?
Are they evolving into different types of homo sapiens than mainlanders?

Or could it be once they separated from the mainland in 1949, a series of laws were passed which created a difference in the populace that didn't exist before?

What is the explanation other than a political one?

d1i00ris_putin-kim-jong-un_625x300_03_July_24.jpeg

Culture. Taiwan has been bombarded with more a lot of Western media and modes of thought compared to the mainland. The general Taiwanese didn't become suddenly pro-marriage after it was legalized. Pretty much every poll on the issue that has been conducted from the 21st century on has shown that the pro-sodomy supporters/tolerator outnumber those who are against.

Also the KMT government that was running the show from 1949 on is actually pretty socially conservative so even if passing laws has the casual effect of changing people's mindsets (which I don't think it does as effectively as a change in culture/media), the series of laws that they passed wouldn't be the cause of the liberalization of Taiwanese society. What happened as Taiwanese culture become more progressive and socially liberal due to the effects of culture and mass-media via Western (mostly American) movies, music, sub-cultures/scenes and such, a traditional, conservative party such as KMT started to lose it's hold on Taiwanese politics and you started seeing these movements like the Sunflower Movement (basically the Taiwanese version of a lot of the Hippie stuff that happened in the 60s) push more socially progressive parties into power which then eventually resulted in policies such as the legalization of gay marriage. Summing it up, the Taiwanese population didn't become more liberal because a liberal government influenced them to be so. Rather, the Taiwanese population become more liberal due to influence from the usual suspects and they voted this sort of government into power. Going back to the American hippie refence I made a few sentences earlier, that would be another example of where culture was able to mass-brainwash a generation of citizens who then go on to push for laws to match the values that were planted into them via mass culture.

A big reason North Korea has been able to keep the sort of social values it has is because they close off their population from the sort of media and Hollywood influences that countries like South Korea and Taiwan get flooded with. I think that is way more important than whatever laws are on the books in this countries.

A big reason North Korea has been able to keep the sort of social values it has is because they close off their population from the sort of media and Hollywood influences that countries like South Korea and Taiwan get flooded with. I think that is way more important than whatever laws are on the books in this countries.
I think we are basically in agreement and just getting hung up on semantics.

How does Kim Jung Il protect his people from Hollywood influence? Political will. Laws. Force.
Do you agree Georgia will see some positive results from its latest move?

I think we are basically in agreement and just getting hung up on semantics.

How does Kim Jung Il protect his people from Hollywood influence? Political will. Laws. Force.
Do you agree Georgia will see some positive results from its latest move?
If you are saying it's the state that ultimately determines what happens what sort of culture gets into the stream of a society, I think that makes sense. What I was taking issue with is the claim that because there's a law on the books (such as gay marriage legalization) then people will suddenly change their preferences to be in accordance with it. If North Korea had the same laws it has now on the books but for whatever reason wasn't able to close off the country socially the way it has, I don't think they would be able to preserve the society they have now. Iran has an extremely conservative government with a state-sponsored Sharia police but since they haven't been able to stop Western culture from seeping in the same way North Korea has which has resulted in the massive social unrest you see breaking out more and more often.

And why is that?
Did they come from a region of China that has more microplastics in the water?
Are they mysteriously naturally a more evil people, because they live in a tiny island?
Are they evolving into different types of homo sapiens than mainlanders?

Or could it be once they separated from the mainland in 1949, a series of laws were passed which created a difference in the populace that didn't exist before?

What is the explanation other than a political one?

The answer is very simple.
Taiwan only gets western weapons, western money, and western defence against Chinese invasion if they accept all the evils of globohomo.
That's all there is to it.

Death penalty for homosexuality sounds extreme but looking at the fruits (more like the thorns) of homosexuality makes it hard to deny that it's in the state's best interest to target it with utmost prejudice.
For purposes of running a productive and moral state, I think castration, physical or chemical, is appropriate for many homosexuals but the death penalty may be appropriate for others who are unrepentant and have demonstrated egregiously destructive behavior (the kind you might see running around naked in their pride parades). You have to make an example of those people.

They made a big to do about how sad and unjust it was that the homosexual genius Alan Turing got chemically castrated at the end of that movie The Imitation Game. That was just a few generations ago and was a normal punishment to deter homosexual behavior and protect society from homosexuals. Perhaps it wasn’t harsh enough, considering where we are now just a few short decades later. You have to punish advocacy for homosexuality as well.

For purposes of running a productive and moral state, I think castration, physical or chemical, is appropriate for many homosexuals but the death penalty may be appropriate for others who are unrepentant and have demonstrated egregiously destructive behavior (the kind you might see running around naked in their pride parades). You have to make an example of those people.

They made a big to do about how sad and unjust it was that the homosexual genius Alan Turing got chemically castrated at the end of that movie The Imitation Game. That was just a few generations ago and was a normal punishment to deter homosexual behavior and protect society from homosexuals. Perhaps it wasn’t harsh enough, considering where we are now just a few short decades later. You have to punish advocacy for homosexuality as well.
If it could stay there, that'd be great. But it doesn't stay there. So always bargain for more, not less.

Russia’s media watchdog, Roskomnadzor, has blocked several websites that hosted pirated copies of the 2005 Oscar-winning melodrama ‘Brokeback Mountain’, which centers on a love affair between two gay cowboys.

I am so tired of people defending this institution and the people who work in it, whining about how they’re overworked. These people defend, day in and day out, the absolute scum of the earth and do their bidding. If you still work for one of these “law enforcement” agencies, fuck you and your family. Traitors.

Back