• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

LGBT Agenda

^
nfl is gay v2.jpg

Was reading through a post on reddit for my local city, someone was asking about attending a queer parade. In the comments, everyone was talking about how it's fun to go to, a great place to hang out, meet lots of friends, families doing cookouts, etc. Immediately, I thought of how the Bible says that friendship with the world is enmity with God and that whoever chooses to be friends with the world makes himself an enemy of God.

I've looked at "the news" for 2 days after not looking for 6 months. I am ready to join the Taliban.

And this LGB-pedo stuff is only a small side dish of the slop our rulers have to serve up.

There is some silver-lining though -

Long and detailed thread written by a gay guy on the lgbt psychology and the familial/ritualistic process that grooms impressionable teen boys into homosexuals and trannies.

This was posted in that thread. The reason the left hates age gaps so much (even between adults), is because fear it would cause patriarchal relationships where the man leads and the woman submits. (Likely resulting in her adopting conservative views.) meanwhile adult sodomites grooming teenagers into becoming sodomites creates liberals.

This was posted in that thread. The reason the left hates age gaps so much (even between adults), is because fear it would cause patriarchal relationships where the man leads and the woman submits. (Likely resulting in her adopting conservative views.) meanwhile adult sodomites grooming teenagers into becoming sodomites creates liberals.
Any quality that affirms God's design, the headship of the husband, whether it be the wisdom and authority that comes with age, his role as the breadwinner, greater physical and mental strength, etc, is anathema to the liberals. This is because God has already given them over to a reprobate mind and their foolish hearts have been darkened.

Unfortunately, many normies, even people who attend church and call themselves Christians, share in these godless attitudes. They're soft on LGBT but hard on any relationship where the man is the head, especially if that includes an age gap. They're nominal, placing their faith in the hedge they've built around the Law rather than embracing the freedom of the Gospel.

I've never understood that. After going to all the trouble to open the door for us to be able to be saved, why would He do that?
Better discussed in another thread. God is wrathful and carries out His wrath, just as He is merciful and carries out His mercy. It's not one or the other, it's both-and.

Related to this, Romans 1 describes the homosexual act as "receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Seems harsh. I would have thought He'd wait until the person's life is over and then give them one last chance, as in "is that your final answer?" before He gives them what they want. No offense. See, this is why I'm so scared of God. He really is deadly.

Seems harsh. I would have thought He'd wait until the person's life is over and then give them one last chance, as in "is that your final answer?" before He gives them what they want. No offense. See, this is why I'm so scared of God. He really is deadly.
Today is the day of Salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:2 For He says, “AT THE ACCEPTABLE TIME I LISTENED TO YOU, AND ON THE DAY OF SALVATION I HELPED YOU.” Behold, now is “THE ACCEPTABLE TIME,” behold, now is “THE DAY OF SALVATION"
Hebrews 3:12 See to it brothers, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. 13But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “TODAY,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end, 15while it is said, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE, DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS, AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME.”
If God seems too hard on sin, it's because our sinful hearts are even harder.

Last edited:

So after a lifetime of endless chances to repent, God needs to give people more? Why does God need to prove anything to anyone? But, in reality, God has answered people like you. God isn't deadly, people are proud and foolish. Even if God came to you, in the flesh, it wouldn't convince you if you aren't convinced already.

From Luke 16:

The Rich Man and Lazarus​

19 “There was a rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. 20 And at his gate lay a poor man named Laz′arus, full of sores, 21 who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man’s table; moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried; 23 and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes, and saw Abraham far off and Laz′arus in his bosom. 24 And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy upon me, and send Laz′arus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and Laz′arus in like manner evil things; but now he is comforted here, and you are in anguish. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if some one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced if some one should rise from the dead.’”

As Jesus taught (who is God), if all the evidence of God today isn't enough to convince someone, then even if God appeared before them at death it wouldn't make any difference and they would be damned anyways.

The idea God needs to prove Himself to us is ridiculous. You're living in an unfathomably complex universe that defies all description, which is obviously somehow created by someone, and yet God needs to prove Himself? You kidding me?

I hear the (Godless) LGBTQIA+ group saying "God is Love", therefore all of their sin is loved by God. God is also Holy. God is also Just, and has set self-evident laws in place for us to follow, followed by His written word, followed by Jesus dying for our sins, followed by the work of the Apostles, etc, etc.

If you think this isn't giving us a fair go, I don't know what to say. I would refer you to Isiah 55:8-9, and to Job 38 onwards.

Even if God popped out of the top of a cloud Monty Python style, and announced Himself, He would be met by disbelief ("it's AI/a magic trick!" ), or proud sinners would curse Him. It's painful to say, but we get what we ask for. Sometimes that's the most painful thing you can have.

Back