• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Latest UK Lunacy

People are speculating over the disappearance of Kate Middleton from public life.

The Princess of Wales' health and whereabouts have generally been a mystery since she was last seen in public around Christmas. She was admitted to the hospital for planned abdominal surgery on Jan 17 and had only been seen once since, riding in a car with her mother, Carole Middleton.

Kensington Palace released a photo later revealed to be doctored.

It's interesting to me that "conspiracy theories" about Middleton are being floated around by a cross-section of social media, not just your average RW circles. Even the normies have their eyebrow raised.

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this.

People are speculating over the disappearance of Kate Middleton from public life.

Kensington Palace released a photo later revealed to be doctored.

It's interesting to me that "conspiracy theories" about Middleton are being floated around by a cross-section of social media, not just your average RW circles. Even the normies have their eyebrow raised.

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this.
Trying to get all their kids to sit still for a posed photo probably necessitated a little photoshopping.

royal garden.jpg

Two new artworks to be installed on Trafalgar Square's Fourth Plinth in the coming years have been revealed.
A sculpture paying homage to a young, metropolitan woman of colour will be added in 2026 and a life-sized person on a horse cast in slime-green resin will feature from 2028.
Trafalgar Square.jpg

Fast forward a few years and you'll see them do it with a pentagram. No, I'm not joking. This lot can't help themselves.

Back