• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Jews' Own System Turning Against Them

Thanks these guys:
fathersdayselfie-great-father-happyfathersday-frm-15324086.jpg

Follow the money. Soros is funding the pro-Palestine/anti-Israel protests across college campuses.

Wait, so, we...kind of like Soros now? It's hard to keep track.

I am betting they are trying to accelerate the timeline of getting people used to the ideas of banning free speech against anything Jewish/Israel. Play the dialectic and get the laws you want implemented. Then you have a protected class of people you can't criticize codified into law. With the caveat being that there are now legal consequences.

Note the title of this thread.
I wasn't being facetious. It's just confusing. I thought Soros was suppposed to be the main Juice behind all the other Juice who are behind all the nefarious stuff going on in what was once Christendom. But now he's stirring up the Goyim against the very homeland of the Juice. If I'm following correctly, which I likely am not.

Maybe it's a Soros power play against the Rothschilds (sp?), the other Chews behind the rest of the Juice. Who knows.

I'll go back to raising my kids now.

I am betting they are trying to accelerate the timeline of getting people used to the ideas of banning free speech against anything Jewish/Israel. Play the dialectic and get the laws you want implemented. Then you have a protected class of people you can't criticize codified into law. With the caveat being that there are now legal consequences.
In the last couple of years, an (((countersemitism))) bill was passed in about 30 states as well as Congress (HR 894). Recently, the House & Senate two (((countersemitism))) bills.

I wasn't being facetious. It's just confusing. I thought Soros was suppposed to be the main Juice behind all the other Juice who are behind all the nefarious stuff going on in what was once Christendom. But now he's stirring up the Goyim against the very homeland of the Juice. If I'm following correctly, which I likely am not.

Maybe it's a Soros power play against the Rothschilds (sp?), the other Chews behind the rest of the Juice. Who knows.

Soros' mission is to create chaos and mayhem. When one see massive protests across college campuses, it is pretty obvious that Soros organization is involved.

He and his son are behind the open borders and/or illegal migrants throughout Europe and USA (through NGO shell). Let's not forget they donated money to "Progressive" Attorney Generals to help them win their election so crimes can continue to skyrocket in CA, NY, etc. And many other crap they did to cause society to break down.

Follow the money. Soros is funding the pro-Palestine/anti-Israel protests across college campuses.
I was about to say, has he actually done something good for once..
Soros' mission is to create chaos and mayhem.
Sounds like a 'loose cannon'. I mainly think about him in relation to the pro-migration NGOs in Europe, which is a horrible thing.
I also can't really engage it, they're not really very rational characters. They are obviously experienced and dedicated to rent-a-crowd activism.

I do remember some examples of chartered buses between Leipzig, Berlin, maybe Dresden or some other places in Saxony back when there were a lot of protests over something, either "refugees" or islamification. What however never happens, and it is probably more honest that it doesn't happen, is rent-a-crowd activism for the conservative right. Although there are donations and funding for right wing groups, I don't think conservative protesters ever get paid just for showing up.

He and his son are behind the open borders and/or illegal migrants throughout Europe and USA (through NGO shell). Let's not forget they donated money to "Progressive" Attorney Generals to help them win their election so crimes can continue to skyrocket in CA, NY, etc. And many other crap they did to cause society to break down.
Like many of their ilk in the agnostic/atheist camp that are aligned with the evil spirts of the world, they interestingly are into chaos as that is a characteristic of these forces. Also, as David Webb says in the Great Taking, he refers to Soros talking about the "they", suggesting he's still below whoever "they" are. I find that very interesting.

Martin Armstrong I see also commented on this. I find that interesting, but it doesn't exactly dispel the fact that shares could be seized, like Webb says, if brokerage houses deem groups of "shares" of stock to be unsecured - or if they are by definition or setup, as may be currently the case. Either way, one thing I found odd about the Webb book, which I don't take as seriously anymore, is that the end is that the people who do confiscate all of your shares of stock etc. he claims will reveal themselves and we'll know - which doesn't seem realistic at all.

All in all, the chaos seems to me to be way more about causing problems with WAR being the biggest, which causes depopulation and all sorts of other "opportunities" for the current powers, including an attempt for worldwide government and "global citizens".

Folks around here are savvy to it, but normies are taking sides on this - when neither side would lift a finger to save one white gentile from any distress. The only thing these two sides agree upon is the decades of anti-white dogma that got them here. Please remind your normie friends of this when they get on their soap boxes.

Jews/Israel/Neocons/Zionists have a mess - the exact mess that we warned was coming for decades. Now - Not my chicken, not my fight.

Not to encourage violence, but their "let's you and him have a fight" mentality is coming full circle.

Soros is sending infiltrators into these protests in order to make the pro-Palestine side look bad. That's my best guess.

They will probably flash pro-Hitler signs or attack cops for no reason. Maybe some arson too.
When's your best guess on the WAR timeline, Sammy?

Soros is sending infiltrators into these protests in order to make the pro-Palestine side look bad. That's my best guess.

They will probably flash pro-Hitler signs or attack cops for no reason. Maybe some arson too.

Just heard the other day from some people in my city that these Soros infiltrators were shouting, "Death to Jews!!!!" which then forced the cops to break up an anti-Israel protest.

Soros is 100% controlled opposition for the Left.

When's your best guess on the WAR timeline, Sammy?

Which war?

A sad attempt to rally patriots to the zionist side. These college campuses and professors have been at the vanguard in subverting the West for decades and I'm suppose to be won over by a token flag raising. They're desperate.

This belongs both here and the current "protests" thread. Ernst Zundel gave an interview in 1996 to an israeli journalist and clarified many of the issues surrounding Germans, jews, Weimar, and how these conditions travel across space and time to places like America, who is seeing the exact same buildup in the present day:

"Zundel's prediction"

Back