Javier Milei Elected President of Argentina

^The inflation peak happened after he got into his office because of the radical changes he implemented - cutting off China and so forth, which further destabilized the monetary situation in Argentina. The guy is a clown and a tool of the globalists whose goals are to grab Argie assets (arable land, lithium etc) for pennies on the dollar, and to keep the country out of BRICS and into the IMF/World Bank plantation.

They've used the culture wars to promote this guy, a liberal globalist zionist boomer posing as a conservative.
The end result is hard to tell at this point, though I don't totally trust JM. We'll see. I'm not as negative on Argentina's future as you are.

^The inflation peak happened after he got into his office because of the radical changes he implemented - cutting off China and so forth, which further destabilized the monetary situation in Argentina. The guy is a clown and a tool of the globalists whose goals are to grab Argie assets (arable land, lithium etc) for pennies on the dollar, and to keep the country out of BRICS and into the IMF/World Bank plantation.

They've used the culture wars to promote this guy, a liberal globalist zionist boomer posing as a conservative.

Interesting.

I know of some Aussie farmers selling their family capital off in excess of $300m and guess where they went?

This is such a retarded take on housing it’s unbelievable. So rent control hurts landlords but when you take it away landlords are happy to drop prices 30%?

Every moron knows that competition and supply is deflationary. Businessmen in a free market know it too and they don’t like it. You can always flood the market but it’s not a sustainable solution.

Boomers were given affordable housing with the suburbs. It’s literally another form of rent control. The government with their magical free market wand give away assets to a specific group of people at a specific point in time who will then lobby for laws and use it as an investment vehicle driving up prices in the future.

The market is reacting to his policies but unless someone can explain what his sustainable solution is then it won’t matter in the long run.

This is such a retarded take on housing it’s unbelievable. So rent control hurts landlords but when you take it away landlords are happy to drop prices 30%?

Every moron knows that competition and supply is deflationary. Businessmen in a free market know it too and they don’t like it. You can always flood the market but it’s not a sustainable solution.

Boomers were given affordable housing with the suburbs. It’s literally another form of rent control. The government with their magical free market wand give away assets to a specific group of people at a specific point in time who will then lobby for laws and use it as an investment vehicle driving up prices in the future.

The market is reacting to his policies but unless someone can explain what his sustainable solution is then it won’t matter in the long run.
It looks to me like his sustainable solution is to shrink the government, so less of the econimy goes to government bureaucrats, and more is left to productive enterprises and individuals.

One thing that is going to happen under Milei's neoliberal policies that is quite telling: most Argentinians will no longer be able to afford their grass-fed beef, which will be used as collateral to pay off US$-designated foreign debt. They will be eating rice and beans like they do in Cuba.

One thing that is going to happen under Milei's neoliberal policies that is quite telling: most Argentinians will no longer be able to afford their grass-fed beef, which will be used as collateral to pay off US$-designated foreign debt. They will be eating rice and beans like they do in Cuba.

You might be right. I know they taxed exports heavily so they had to sell to local market for their crappy currency. Otherwise they’ll end up selling all their products to China since the local population won’t be able to afford market price.

But price controls not always work. In theory you could buy a nice cut of beef for $X at a local supermarket. But there was never in stock. At the local butcher it was always available but 50% above the price control.

Small percentage will make a lot of money and many will be left behind. Government could heavily tax to improve welfare services but we know there’s nothing more inefficient and corrupt than governments.

As a tourist, I had a blast there because my dollars were worth double in the black market, increasing my purchasing power and thus, making everything very affordable.

Just like Cuba, those days will be soon gone.

How bad do you think Argentina would have to get for Argentinian women to become humble? Venezuela level bad?

that’s a deep question and I don’t think I am able to respond without writing a massive paragraph without drifting from the subject.

To make it simple; try not to time it because it might not happen. Or it already happened with a future prospect.

You should go there and check it yourself. Maybe you’re way above average there and meet a girl who will fancy you, be feminine, pleasant and treat you with respect and kindness.

Maybe the places you visit are frequented by a higher social class and they live in a bubble. Then they’ll be spoiled brats.

It’s nice being above average (income wise) since it gives you some comfort and confidence. But sometimes it attracts the wrong people.

Back