• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Heritage Request Thread

These are great! Are they AI? With mine, that's actually one of the best pictures I've seen of the real historical Thomas More.

I'd steal it for my avatar, but I like how my current one is actually made as a round image.

Yes.

I was a member on the RooshVforum for many many years from the original forums heydays. I was banned in October 2022 with the reason given being "secular poster". I respect other religions especially Christianity but I am an agnostic and that was eventually not welcome on the Rooshvforum towards the end.

Hopefully we'll have enough breadth for an Australian Stock Market thread again.

I was a member on the RooshVforum for many many years from the original forums heydays. I was banned in October 2022 with the reason given being "secular poster". I respect other religions especially Christianity but I am an agnostic and that was eventually not welcome on the Rooshvforum towards the end.

Hey man I hope you are doing well.

We met like 6 years ago and I see you're still using this negative username. To my knowledge you are an intelligent guy with apparent financial success. I don't see why this username is accurate let alone useful? I can guess you may have wanted the "heritage tag" but this doesn't prevent using a new name here.

I wrote to you many years ago about how this negative handle only reinforces a sad, pessimistic outlook on life and is unhelpful for mental health on a subconscious level.

Many of us have suffered due to the government etc but that is not a great reason to keep reminding yourself - and others - that "things are bad, things are bad" every time you log in here.

Here is a related discussion about how the mods and users here have a chance to start writing a new chapter in their online life:

https://christisking.eu/index.php?threads/forum-mission-statement.38/page-2#post-2813

Why not choose another forum name such as "Mr Resilient", "Aus Warrior", "Unbreakable"?

All the best

Hey man I hope you are doing well.

We met like 6 years ago and I see you're still using this negative username. To my knowledge you are an intelligent guy with apparent financial success. I don't see why this username is accurate let alone useful? I can guess you may have wanted the "heritage tag" but this doesn't prevent using a new name here.

I wrote to you many years ago about how this negative handle only reinforces a sad, pessimistic outlook on life and is unhelpful for mental health on a subconscious level.

Many of us have suffered due to the government etc but that is not a great reason to keep reminding yourself - and others - that "things are bad, things are bad" every time you log in here.

Here is a related discussion about how the mods and users here have a chance to start writing a new chapter in their online life:

https://christisking.eu/index.php?threads/forum-mission-statement.38/page-2#post-2813

Why not choose another forum name such as "Mr Resilient", "Aus Warrior", "Unbreakable"?

All the best
The only reason for using the same handle is so people will recognize who I am instantly. When you have been around a long time and change your handle continuity gets lost

I might have done it wrong but I cant figure out how to update "about".

You've already been given Heirloom.

hanibal.jpg

A few others - @budoslavic , @Rainy

Budoslavic.jpg

Rainy.jpg

Last edited:
Cynllo if you have a prompt template for generating these member images, please share.

Very amusing, and the little details are appreciated.

My first time using them. They are quite unruly, to get it to include all you enter.

Freepik.com

Vintage seed packet, branded Bateman's Heirloom Seeds, Patrick Bateman from American Psycho cutting tomatoes with an axe.

I seem to have lost my “Heritage” designation and have something that says “Heirloom” instead. What’s that about?

Nevermind, I found the answer here:

Members of RooshVForum can get the Heritage badge if you let us know. All you have to do is on RVF update your profile's About You section and write in "Username <Your Christ is King username> on Christ is King". Then copy the URL for your profile and paste that in a reply in this thread. The next available admin will then update your badge.

We also advise that if you're a RVF member and have changed your username in the transition to update your signature on CIK to say your old username - it's a nice way to let everyone that their previous acquaintances are still around, just with different names.

Looks like me ca. 2048, having set up shop in rural Iowa with my expansive cornfields, smack bang in the central-northern ranges of the Midwestern Conservative Christian Republic, which actually extends from the Virginian coastline to Nevada.

With arms needed for the upcoming conflict with the Blue-Haired Californian Failed State, we decided to go easy on them and only fight with old weapons, hence this heavily adapted German MP40 from World War II.

Back