• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Heritage Request Thread

I don't know if I qualify because I wasn't registered on RVF 2.0? I did ban myself from RVF 1.0 because I was unhappy with the amount of unethical PUA "advice," etc. I was on 1.0 for about two years under the same user name and had what I believe to be some quality back and forth with Samseau so maybe he remembers that and will vouch for me?

I can't see any mention of your account there.

Members of RooshVForum can get the Heritage badge if you let us know. All you have to do is on RVF update your profile's About You section and write in "Username <Your Christ is King username> on Christ is King". Then copy the URL for your profile and paste that in a reply in this thread. The next available admin will then update your badge.

We also advise that if you're a RVF member and have changed your username in the transition to update your signature on CIK to say your old username - it's a nice way to let everyone that their previous acquaintances are still around, just with different names.

Thank you.

I can't see any mention of your account there.
Okay, no problem, I appreciate you looking. It sounds like all my posts and account were permanently deleted. I can see why, because in my final sign off post when I asked to be banned I stated something to the effect that I believed that one day Roosh would "Become a Christian and get on his knees and repent." I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound or say "I told you so," just setting the record straight. I was in fact a long time contributing member under PurpleUrkel without any bans until my sign off post. Maybe the username PurpleUrkel will ring a bell with Samseau as him and I use to get into a bit of "back and forth"? He even once said "Look, PurpleUrkel, I like you, but..." Haha.

If my username doesn't check out with Samseau I'll work my way into the private forum over the long haul. Thank you for all the work you're doing. I'm looking forward to the future of this new forum. It's off to a great start.

I also never formally was a member of RVF. I Was a Lurker since 2013. Would love to have full membership access on this latest forum though

Back