Goyslop - Colors, Additives, Radiation, Sugar and Other Perils

Cynllo

Administrator
Test Account
I spent quite a long time eating only organic food, with most of the vegetables being self-grown. But this is something you need to be in a fixed location, and probably in a more developed country to do. But due to circumstances it's not possible to me to live to such levels at current. Now when I walk in supermarkets, I can't help but think all this 'perfectly' wrapped food in small packages is goyslop. It seems a perversion that most food has long shelf-lives, extended by radiation and additives. That the food is free of blemishes, inconsistencies, etc. for the same reason. Even looking at fairly innocuous items, like a pack of peanuts, you are typically confronted with several chemical components and/or E numbers. Little outside of the vegetable section seems fit to eat.

Has anyone got any cursory or detailed knowledge of modern food (now known as goyslop)?

Tagged: @Johnnyvee

It's very hard to find foods that's unaffected by modern manipulation. Tbh, I've gotten a bit tired of diet guru's and that whole thing, even the good one's. I try to focus mostly on keeping carbs relatively low, (50-100 grams per day) and nutrient density high. So that means much ground beef, probably my main staple food. "Natural" dairy like hard cheese, butter and full fat yoghurt. (10 percent fat) Canned sardines and mackerel in extra virgin olive oil. Some fruits/berries and veg like avocado, spinach etc. Organic if I can get it, but mostly not. Honey and nuts (not legumes) once in a while. Dark chocolate (85 percent) and as little black coffee and green tea as I can get away with. (caffeine addict) No booze!

There are problems with this though. Eating as much canned foods as I do might not be ideal, even if it's BPA free. Dairy might be less ideal as we get older for certain reasons. But I'm pretty convinced that low glucose and insulin levels is the main key to long-term good health. I do buy quality bread once in a while out of necessity, but I try to skip grains all together. Maybe potatoes and sweet potatoes are a tad better though. I never eat farmed fish, and prefer beef/lamb/game to white meats. Pork and chicken would be good if they where raised well, but they're not, unless you can get it from somewhere like Polyface farms etc...Price is the biggest issue for most here, including myself.

I advice people not to multisupplement. It's well proven by now that you get a poisoned chalice effect from that, and end up just gradually poisoning yourself. (liver and kidney's especially) I do focused supplementation though. Cod liver oil in the winter since I'm up north, mostly for vitamin D. (wild-caught cod) And if you get a cold you can do transient vitamin C etc. But don't multisupplement or take anything chronically at this time is my advice.

One of the harmful parts of goyslop is the things you combine it with. Half of all zoomers suffer from not being able to eat lunch without goytube, it's absurd.

I spent quite a long time eating only organic food, with most of the vegetables being self-grown. But this is something you need to be in a fixed location, and probably in a more developed country to do. But due to circumstances it's not possible to me to live to such levels at current. Now when I walk in supermarkets, I can't help but think all this 'perfectly' wrapped food in small packages is goyslop. It seems a perversion that most food has long shelf-lives, extended by radiation and additives. That the food is free of blemishes, inconsistencies, etc. for the same reason. Even looking at fairly innocuous items, like a pack of peanuts, you are typically confronted with several chemical components and/or E numbers. Little outside of the vegetable section seems fit to eat.

Has anyone got any cursory or detailed knowledge of modern food (now known as goyslop)?

Tagged: @Johnnyvee
I remember that Roosh said he always avoids any ingredients that hurt the body in connection with testosterone/the mind. I don't have a job atm but when I did I focused on buying 100% grass fed milk, yogurts, and cheeses, and on occasion beef, if I got pork I got it without antibiotics, and *certified humane* eggs/chicken. If the package simply says "grass-fed" or "pasture raised" that doesn't mean it was grass fed to any significant degree, at the very best they grass fed it and then fattened it with corn, grain, or soy before slaughtering to give the flavor Americans like. Non-grass fed beef and dairy I would avoid completely when buying, and if you cannot afford 100% grass fed beef, dairy, yogurt, cheese, plus eggs and chicken, focus on getting your 100% grass fed dairy products and certified humane eggs and chicken meat, only buying 100% grass fed beef on occasion. Reason for getting Certified Humane is that "cage free" means literally nothing, so I look for that on egg cartons. https://certifiedhumane.org/humane-eggs/

The only way to make this lifestyle long-term sustainable is to save fats used from cooking, food prep, and constant usage of every ingredient purchased in various recipes before considering buying new ingredients. It requires a constant increase in cooking knowledge, it can be done, but it takes time.

To make up for what cannot be accomplished without a wife or dream job to help you, intake at least 1,000 mg of vitamin c per day, in the powdered form that this lecture recommends:

Vitamin c will help prevent cancer, diabetes, sickness, heart attack, inflammatory workings in the body, and it is an anti-oxidant, so it *helps* reduce effects of things like seed oils which cause oxidation and inflammation and mental illness. In this modern age we also need more vit c to offset to the toxicity of the chemicals and car gas in the air. It actually works to offset that! It also helps your energy levels. If you take it before sleep, it's hard to fall asleep. Highly recommend watching this lecture.

I remember that Roosh said he always avoids any ingredients that hurt the body in connection with testosterone/the mind. I don't have a job atm but when I did I focused on buying 100% grass fed milk, yogurts, and cheeses, and on occasion beef, if I got pork I got it without antibiotics, and *certified humane* eggs/chicken. If the package simply says "grass-fed" or "pasture raised" that doesn't mean it was grass fed to any significant degree, at the very best they grass fed it and then fattened it with corn, grain, or soy before slaughtering to give the flavor Americans like. Non-grass fed beef and dairy I would avoid completely when buying, and if you cannot afford 100% grass fed beef, dairy, yogurt, cheese, plus eggs and chicken, focus on getting your 100% grass fed dairy products and certified humane eggs and chicken meat, only buying 100% grass fed beef on occasion. Reason for getting Certified Humane is that "cage free" means literally nothing, so I look for that on egg cartons. https://certifiedhumane.org/humane-eggs/

The only way to make this lifestyle long-term sustainable is to save fats used from cooking, food prep, and constant usage of every ingredient purchased in various recipes before considering buying new ingredients. It requires a constant increase in cooking knowledge, it can be done, but it takes time.

To make up for what cannot be accomplished without a wife or dream job to help you, intake at least 1,000 mg of vitamin c per day, in the powdered form that this lecture recommends:

Vitamin c will help prevent cancer, diabetes, sickness, heart attack, inflammatory workings in the body, and it is an anti-oxidant, so it *helps* reduce effects of things like seed oils which cause oxidation and inflammation and mental illness. In this modern age we also need more vit c to offset to the toxicity of the chemicals and car gas in the air. It actually works to offset that! It also helps your energy levels. If you take it before sleep, it's hard to fall asleep. Highly recommend watching this lecture.

Recently I’ve been having infusions of vitamin C and Glutathione (not cheap), and I feel amazing.

I had been eating mostly organic or at least fully natural with no additives for many years, managing it ok while doing full time traveling lifestyle.

One thing I did wrong is eating dry fruit (easy to buy organic and eat while traveling, no refrigeration) and dark chocolate daily, honey sometimes. My teeth had always been excellent before but these foods stick to your teeth and they are sugary, so I got 3 cavities and problems with plague build up as a result. Now no chocolate bars, only use plain chocolate powder (sweeten with stevia), no dried fruit, honey, no protein powders as these stick to teeth. Even very dark chocolate had some sugar and sticks around. Some of these healthy foods cause problems in their own ways.

Last edited:
Could you give more info please ? Methodology / dose / cost / noted effects and where you got these ?
Over a period of 4 weeks I had 6 sessions of IV infusions. 15g of vitamin C and 500 mg of glutathione. They cost $275 AUD per session. Combined with some high potency powdered vitamin supplements and a complete change of diet, (high protein low carbohydrates basically a carnivore diet). I went from about 64kg down to 60kg initially which was a bit concerning, but I have since started to regain weight. It took about 3 sessions before it really made me feel different/better, a LOT better! Long story short, I’ve been really sick this past 18 months (to the point that about a year ago I thought my time was up and I was going home to the Lord). I’d been severely fatigued, coughing up copious amounts of phlegm, complete loss of smell etc. I’d been diagnosed by my “doctor” with chronic bronchitis and he fed me with antibiotics and it didn’t do a thing. Visited a accupuncturist, no good. Tried salt room therapy, no good. I pretty much tried everything but had zero improvement. The constant coughing, blocked nose and loss of smell was driving me crazy. So a lady at my church who like myself was sacked from the hospital for refusing to take the jab, suggested I go to the clinic where she works now as a nurse doing IV infusions. I finally took her advice as I got to the point where I didn’t care about the costs, and it has been the best thing I’ve done. Regained my smell and taste, had WAY more energy, brain fog disappeared and basically felt the best I’ve felt in years and still do! The doctor that I consult with at the clinic is nothing like your “normal” type doctor and is very alert to what’s been going on over the past 3 years and is getting rave reviews about the clinic’s services. Anyway, hope I haven’t rambled on too much and if you decide to give something like this a go I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Over a period of 4 weeks I had 6 sessions of IV infusions. 15g of vitamin C and 500 mg of glutathione. They cost $275 AUD per session. Combined with some high potency powdered vitamin supplements and a complete change of diet, (high protein low carbohydrates basically a carnivore diet). I went from about 64kg down to 60kg initially which was a bit concerning, but I have since started to regain weight. It took about 3 sessions before it really made me feel different/better, a LOT better! Long story short, I’ve been really sick this past 18 months (to the point that about a year ago I thought my time was up and I was going home to the Lord). I’d been severely fatigued, coughing up copious amounts of phlegm, complete loss of smell etc. I’d been diagnosed by my “doctor” with chronic bronchitis and he fed me with antibiotics and it didn’t do a thing. Visited a accupuncturist, no good. Tried salt room therapy, no good. I pretty much tried everything but had zero improvement. The constant coughing, blocked nose and loss of smell was driving me crazy. So a lady at my church who like myself was sacked from the hospital for refusing to take the jab, suggested I go to the clinic where she works now as a nurse doing IV infusions. I finally took her advice as I got to the point where I didn’t care about the costs, and it has been the best thing I’ve done. Regained my smell and taste, had WAY more energy, brain fog disappeared and basically felt the best I’ve felt in years and still do! The doctor that I consult with at the clinic is nothing like your “normal” type doctor and is very alert to what’s been going on over the past 3 years and is getting rave reviews about the clinic’s services. Anyway, hope I haven’t rambled on too much and if you decide to give something like this a go I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Old School Reaction GIF

My old lady, when she was working, was a paramedic and did a side job with an IV therapy doctor. I forget the concoction but the bottom line is that vitamins (even over the counter ones if reputable and in correct doses) are absolutely essential for health.

Many many foods actually leach minerals out of your body. I take the below... I've done a lot of blood work over the years and the below protocol works for me.

D3 10k-25k ius (know that's high but it's what's needed to get blood levels of D3 to be concentrate. Also take it with my fish oil or in a fat soluble for with vitamin D3)
K 1x a day (1 pill of Koncentrated K)
Omega 3 (5 Grams a day DHA/EPA 60/40 split)
Choline inositol 1000 mg 2x a day
IP6 1200
Circumen -Meriga brand
NAC 1000 mg
Magnesium glycinate 240gm 2x a day
Red rice extract 1.2g 2x a day.

Last edited:
My old lady, when she was working, was a paramedic and did a side job with an IV therapy doctor. I forget the concoction but the bottom line is that vitamins (even over the counter ones if reputable and in correct doses) are absolutely essential for health.

Many many foods actually leach minerals out of your body. I take the below... I've done a lot of blood work over the years and the below protocol works for me.

D3 10k-25k ius (know that's high but it's what's needed to get blood levels of D3 to be concentrate. Also take it with my fish oil or in a fat soluble for with vitamin K)
K2 1x a day (1 pill of Koncentrated K)
Omega 3 (5 Grams a day DHA/EPA 60/40 split)
Choline inositol 1000 mg 2x a day
IP6 1200
Circumen -Meriga brand
NAC 1000 mg
Magnesium glycinate 240gm 2x a day
Red rice extract 1.2g 2x a day.
Yea I’m kinda just getting started out on my journey with all of this and I’ve noticed some of the supplements that you mentioned there recommend at the clinic I go to. It’s really beginning to open my eyes up to the necessity of them as I’m getting into my latter years, regardless of how lean I may be.

Junk food brands use flavorings produced from cells of an aborted embryo.

Major companies like Nestlè collaborate with a company called Senomyx that produces flavorings from the cell line HEK-293, which was obtained from a murdered baby in 1973. Other companies such as PepsiCo have claimed to sever all ties with Senomyx, but who knows if they were honest, or what else their products could contain? Besides, such flavorings are never labeled, or labeled as 'natural flavorings', because there's less than 0.1% of them in a product.

Avoid at all costs.

It seems to me that vegan fake meat is being pushed in all the supermarkets now, despite the fact that it always ends up in the discounts bin. I think it likely that pressure is coming from the mega investment management corporations such as BlackRock and Vanguard.

I guess when one (((cousin))) is printing the money and the other (((one))) managing it, they can take the hit.

It seems to me that vegan fake meat is being pushed in all the supermarkets now, despite the fact that it always ends up in the discounts bin. I think it likely that pressure is coming from the mega investment management corporations such as BlackRock and Vanguard.

I guess when one (((cousin))) is printing the money and the other (((one))) managing it, they can take the hit.
I have not once seen in person someone purchase this stuff, it always ends up sitting on the shelf looking absolutely disgusting while all the meat is purchased up.

Back