GOP Thread

At the gym tonight I saw a very animated congresscritter live on the CSPAN channel passionately talking about something.

From a distance he really reminded me of Ron Paul (one of the last guys to ever be passionate about really anything in politics).
Curiosity got the better of me so I went over to the tv to see who this guy was, and why, at 7:30 PM, he was giving a long, impassioned speech on the floor of congress when he should be home with his wife having supper. I was interested in what was motivating this guy and what issue he was so passionate about.

Well, well, well, Shoulda known.

It was this "Catholic" shill David Schweikert (R-Arizona) wanting to steal $6 billion (lol) from Iran and give it to Israel.
That's like rounding up a bunch of frat boys, arresting them, stealing their weed and giving it to the Sinaloa cartel.

Five days ago he introduced legislation that will take your taxes and use it to pay for "security" at Jewish Synagogues.

Which really makes sense, because the only time in recent memory I can recall seeing representatives getting so upset is the ridiculous hearings about censoring college students from talking about Jews committing genocide. Jews are literally the only thing they care about.

Have you ever seen your representative go to bat for you like this, ever? On ANY issue?

She is on the short list to be Trump's VP by the way....

He is a traitor. He must either be threatened, blackmailed, or bribed.
I'll go with number 3 - bribed.
From what I understand most of the money will stay in the US: to cover DOD expenses, replenish stockpiles, order new weapons from the manufacturers, etc. So anyone with MIC stocks in their portfolio should expect some pretty hefty dividends.

Last edited:
The GOP is effectively dead.

There's no point in voting for any GOP that voted for this trash. May as well vote Dem. Absolutely no difference. Especially with abortion as a state issue, what is the point to the GOP at the federal level?

GOP at state level makes sense, GOP at federal level - only 1/3 of the party is worth a damn. The rest are just dems.

Even if Trump gets in, he'll get impeached if he tries to stop the war machine. America looks like it is truly dead my friends. RIP.

The only reasonable course of action is to let the Dems go full on tyranny until the GOP is purified. Always vote for the anti-war candidate, doesn't matter how many elections are lost at this point. Let the Dems own the collapse of America so hopefully a better party may come out of the ashes.

Speaker Mike Johnson says Israeli babies were cooked in ovens on October 7.Atrocity propaganda 101.During Biden's state of the union, the only time he stood up to clap was for Biden's comments on Israel.He serves Israel, not America.

It's hard to believe they can so openly control out government. And boomers don't care. Because their taxes are low or something.

Speaker Mike Johnson says Israeli babies were cooked in ovens on October 7.Atrocity propaganda 101.During Biden's state of the union, the only time he stood up to clap was for Biden's comments on Israel.He serves Israel, not America.

--------------------------------------------

It's hard to believe they can so openly control out government. And boomers don't care. Because their taxes are low or something.

Back