• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Gonzalo Lira (Coach Red Pill)

RedLagoon

Orthodox Inquirer
Heritage
Has anyone heard anything about Gonzalo Lira (coach red pill) recently? Is it confirmed he in a work camp in Ukraine now?

Meh not a fair assessment.

He's a dual citizen of Chile and US.

Both bailed him out 1x.

He didn't GTFO.

He also had multiple multiple multiple opportunities to leave before Shit Got Real.

I hope he's ok. But if he's not... Don't color me shocked.
Can you elaborate on the "bailed him out" part? Sure, he could've Steve McQueen'd himself out of there in the last stage when he was standing there with his very capable BMW motorcycle. He seems like a reckless but smart individual for sure but he still had his passport protection unless you think that shouldn't be which raises a whole other myriad of issues.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the "bailed him out" part? Sure, he could've Steve McQueen'd himself out of there in the last stage when he was standing there with his very capable BMW motorcycle. He seems like a reckless but smart individual for sure but he still had his passport protection unless you think that shouldn't be which raises a whole other myriad of issues.
He was due for an unfortunate demise... unfortunately.

The international out cry got him off the first capture by the ukr cheka.

After he got arrested then let out. The next time was not going to.be so kind.

I'm sure he's doing terrible concentration camp Labor now.

May the Lord have Mercy

Last edited:
The first time he was picked up should've been enough warning for him to get out. I guess he thought someone had his back.

I always thought he was full of sh*t most of the time. However, that's not an excuse for him to be suffering wherever he is now.

It just shows the double standards at play all over the "free" world.

Meh not a fair assessment.

He's a dual citizen of Chile and US.

Both bailed him out 1x.

He didn't GTFO.

He also had multiple multiple multiple opportunities to leave before Shit Got Real.

I hope he's ok. But if he's not... Don't color me shocked.
Unfortunately, I agree. He was given multiple outs, and he did not take them.

As much as I enjoyed his takes (and briefly, conversing with him), he made his own bed.

He was due for an unfortunate demise... unfortunately.

The international out cry got him off the first capture by the ukr cheka.

After he got arrested then let out. The next time was not going to.be so kind.

I'm sure he's doing terrible concentration camp Labor now.

May the Lord have Mercy

I'm afraid you are mistaken then. After he was let out for the first time, there was no chance he'd ever leave the country. He obviously had a trial set and had his passport revoked. That is why his children and wife fled but he could not. He was always doomed, so he just kept making videos until the end.

That he thought it would be a good idea to stand up against a NATO puppet while living in that country in the first place, however, is baffling.

Last edited:
I'm afraid you are mistaken then. After he was let out for the first time, there was no chance he'd ever leave the country. He obviously had a trail set and had his passport revoked. That is why his children and wife fled but he could not. He was always doomed, so he just kept making videos until the end.

That he thought it would be a good idea to stand up against a NATO puppet while living in that country in the first place, however, is baffling.
I still don't get why he didn't flee through a field or forest somewhere instead of using the official border crossing. There are plenty of unsecured areas he could have tried.

Gonzalo's only only hope now is if the Kiev regime gets completely crushed by Russia and he is let out.

I'm afraid you are mistaken then. After he was let out for the first time, there was no chance he'd ever leave the country. He obviously had a trail set and had his passport revoked. That is why his children and wife fled but he could not. He was always doomed, so he just kept making videos until the end.

I don't know, I don't think it's out of the question that he would be able to get out, by hook or crook... I am sorry he's in the situation he's in, I would hope he's alive ... but I'm doubtful.

It seemed pretty arrogant to me to be so cavalier about calling out the Azov element and Kolimoyski et al.

I'm afraid you are mistaken then. After he was let out for the first time, there was no chance he'd ever leave the country. He obviously had a trial set and had his passport revoked. That is why his children and wife fled but he could not. He was always doomed, so he just kept making videos until the end.
I'm not doubting your info here. But, I think, that the last time he was seen in a video he was making a dash for freedom at the border. I'm assuming he had a passport with him then. Maybe he didn't, but that would have put his chances of getting out at close to zero.

Anyway, I do hope he's well and gets reunited with his family. Apart from telling the truth, I don't see what he's guilty of.

Last edited:
I don't know, I don't think it's out of the question that he would be able to get out, by hook or crook... I am sorry he's in the situation he's in, I would hope he's alive ... but I'm doubtful.

It seemed pretty arrogant to me to be so cavalier about calling out the Azov element and Kolimoyski et al.
Lira was saying some really important stuff, about the history of the situation, that no one else on the dissident right was covering. My guess is that he thought it was his duty to get it out there, even if it put himself in danger. He also said that he had serious health problems, and hinted that he may not have much time left anyway.

I still don't get why he didn't flee through a field or forest somewhere instead of using the official border crossing. There are plenty of unsecured areas he could have tried.

Gonzalo's only only hope now is if the Kiev regime gets completely crushed by Russia and he is let out.

Unfortunately he might not be alive anymore. May God have mercy on his soul, wherever he is. He shall not be forgotten. Once Russia takes control of Kiev we need to push hard to find out what happened to him.

If you look on a map with the satellite view of the Ukraine / Hungarian border it would appear that the whole area is forest, farm fields, and creeks / rivers. There wouldn’t be border guards at every square inch, and if there isn’t a wall and you went at night, it would probably be very doable to sneak across. I don’t know why he released a video announcing his intention to “flee from justice” while standing next to a busy road a few miles from the border. It looks like he was riding across the whole country on a bike. He probably didn’t want to get wet / cold / muddy and wanted to take the bike with him. I guess we don’t know if he got caught wandering around the area or if he actually made it to an official border crossing and got apprehended there. There are regular and undercover police units near all the Ukraine borders that are looking for men trying to flee the conflict.

If you go back and watch Lira's stuff, he has been laughably wrong about everything. He basically predicted that Russia would demolish Ukraine and do it quickly, and he doubled down on this every opportunity he got, using a kind of "savvy sophisticated but conspiracy minded" tone with side-eyes and an arrogant smirk to do so. The surprising thing is how he was believed by so many on the right for so long, desperate for Putin to be the savior of white Christianity (he's the opposite, working with globohomo to genocide whites and Christians on both sides for a pat on the head from the Rothschild central bank owners). Lira has also always been distractingly disheveled looking, and when he was arrested for the second time (before getting arrested at the border) his personal toilet looked like the toilet used by 50 people in a prison.

Anyway, it's strange that Ukraine arrested the guy because the nonsense he was spreading didn't hurt their side at all. Lira was operating out of Ukraine-controlled Kharkov, which makes his story even dumber that he didn't try to leave before talking smack about the Ukrainian authorities.

If you go back and watch Lira's stuff, he has been laughably wrong about everything. He basically predicted that Russia would demolish Ukraine and do it quickly, and he doubled down on this every opportunity he got, using a kind of "savvy sophisticated but conspiracy minded" tone with side-eyes and an arrogant smirk to do so. The surprising thing is how he was believed by so many on the right for so long, desperate for Putin to be the savior of white Christianity (he's the opposite, working with globohomo to genocide whites and Christians on both sides for a pat on the head from the Rothschild central bank owners). Lira has also always been distractingly disheveled looking, and when he was arrested for the second time (before getting arrested at the border) his personal toilet looked like the toilet used by 50 people in a prison.

Anyway, it's strange that Ukraine arrested the guy because the nonsense he was spreading didn't hurt their side at all. Lira was operating out of Ukraine-controlled Kharkov, which makes his story even dumber that he didn't try to leave before talking smack about the Ukrainian authorities.
100% agree.

I didn't trust Lira. It's so weird. That he was there, very popular on YouTube, acting as a person in hiding, but not in hiding, pro russian, if the Ukrainians wanted him, he could have picked him up easily; ip-address check, YouTube is one of the most censored platforms in the world. I think he is just part of the theater.

As much as we all want to stand up against the controlling regime at times, preserving one's self is also important.

Sitting in the middle of Ukraine while regime opposition is getting murdered left and right, and broadcasting against that regime online every day, was always going to end poorly.

Back