Funny and Cool Pics and Vids

Here’s a “cool” pic for you. I was on the golf course this morning when I spotted this big fella. Truely amazing how buffed these beautiful animals can get.View attachment 4050
Uhh was he giving you that stare when you walked in, or did you attract his attention? Do they jump on Aussies as well?

Australian wildlife is fascinating. Bizarre place. I don't question why abbos are the way they are if they had to live thousands of years with those guys and the spiders.

Uhh was he giving you that stare when you walked in, or did you attract his attention? Do they jump on Aussies as well?

Australian wildlife is fascinating. Bizarre place. I don't question why abbos are the way they are if they had to live thousands of years with those guys and the spiders.
Yea he was giving me the evil eye as I walked towards him. My friend that I was playing with warned me not to get too much closer (which I was aware of), as they can get a bit angry and do you all sorts of harm.

[Warning: language!]

This has been my mental image of 'stralia for years (some profanity).

I cannot believe this got posted here.

At first I was like
Oh My God Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

And then I was like
Lol GIF by MOODMAN

This guy is obviously an extreme outlier, shared to perpetuate hurtful stereotypes 💔
Now, for the real deal on Australia.

First, there are actually very few dangerous animals here. But there are many types of annoying and loud mozzies (mosquitoes) as you can see:

Trying To Sleep Ron Swanson GIF by Parks and Recreation

Second, we have a lot of Asians. That is correct. But their BMI is low, their arms don't look like an unmonitored wall next to a toddler with crayons, and above all, they do tend to integrate quite quickly. As you can see, they don't mind playing some backyard cricket with the heritage folks:

"I was aiming for his head"

Listen To Your Heart Love GIF by Reservation Dogs

Third, Chris Hemsworth is really nothing special, and just an average bloke at Surfer's Paradise. All foreign ladies take notice of our masculine fortitude.

Korean Drama Wow GIF by The Swoon

Indeed, it is time to boost that Korean fertility rate. And the lads are here to help. 🏆🐨🏆

Back