Forum Lounge

Everything you have EVER wanted to know about Pumpkin Spice!! <3​

How did I know which sub form this was going to be in as soon as I read the title.....

We have to go back
3Gbm.gif

Notice.

IPs are now logged by the forum. Every IP you ever use is logged. Same as on RVF. This was not the case until now, as the forum is accessed via a proxy and that proxy IP was not switched out. So everyone's IP was the proxy IP. These logs will be used for security as we deal with the rise of the trolls.

You are recommended to access this forum via a VPN.

The best VPNs for privacy are:

1) https://www.ivpn.net/
2) https://mullvad.net/en

* iVPN Pro is $24/36 a year if shared with 2-3 people.

You can also access the forum even more securely via Tor:

Which needs a tweak, as noted in that article.

If you want a free VPN:

Chrome-based - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/free-vpn-for-chrome-vpn-p/majdfhpaihoncoakbjgbdhglocklcgno
Firefox-based - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fi...la.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search

Some guides will be posted for privacy at some point. But using Tor will be the most private. Second that my recommendation is you use iVPN as a VPN on your line and then use another browser for your more private browsing, i.e. this forum. And install a browser addon (like above) in that browser. This will stop any trackers from your personal and work browsing getting mixed up with those on here.

There is now a virtual public figures sub-form, which can be accessed here - https://christisking.eu/index.php?tags/public-figures/ - and it is listed under "Off-topic".

This was deleted as it was ambiguous, with no system as to who is put in there and who ends up in specific sub-forums. This virtual public figures sub-forum can contain a public figure posted in any sub-forum. This is done by adding them to the "public figures" tag, which is found under the content box when creating a thread.

scren-2.jpg

You should also be able to add the public figure tag after it was created, by clicking on the tag icon at the top of a thread -

screen-1.jpg

If you notice a thread for a public figure not in this tag, send a PM to a moderator about it.

Some of the top threads on RVF if anyone wants to get the ball rolling:

Fashion and Style Lounge

The South America Expat Thread

Firearms

Motorcycles

Intermittent Fasting

Homeschooling

Increasing Testosterone (natural and natural)

Zinc Has Made Me A Better Man

Apple Cider Vinegar

Plant-based Diets

Water-fasting

Carnivore Diet

Cold Showers

Keto Diet

Crossfit

Bone Broth

Coffee

No Sugar

Marijuana

Fasting

What is the most powerful brain supplement?

Working in the Canadian Oil Sands

Inflation

The Entrepreneur / Business Owner’s / Self-employed Lounge

Getting a Job as a Programmer

Quiet Quitting

Monero

Freelancing

Football Thread (not American)

The NFL is Dying

LGBT Agenda

Normalisation of Paedophilia

Boxing

Decline of a Functioning Society

OnlyFans (online prostitution)

Did we land on the moon?

Holocaust Fact-finding Thread

Blackrock

Project Bluebeam – Fake Alien Invasion

Grooming Gangs (UK)

Chemtrails

Monarchy vs. Democracy

9/11

Gab and Andrew Torba

Parler

5G

Neuralink and Machine-brain Interfaces

Demonitization

Facebook

Movies with a Strong Christian Component

Country Music

The Great Reset / WEF

Brexit

Afghanistan

Venezuela

Syria

Justine Trudeau

Armenia

Hillary Clinton

America First / Groypers

Ron DeSanctimonius

Jeffrey Epstein

Fr. Josiah Trenham

Fr. Peter Heers

Orthodox Memes

Edifying Quotes from Orthodox Saints and Elders

Great Comments by RVF/CiK Members

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a shout out to the mods/admins/tech guys that got this forum up and running. Just saw there's currently 50+ people currently viewing the forum. Quite impressive this was done so quickly and smoothly and that it's so active already.

There is now a virtual public figures sub-form, which can be accessed here - https://christisking.eu/index.php?tags/public-figures/ - and it is listed under "Off-topic".

This was deleted as it was ambiguous, with no system as to who is put in there and who ends up in specific sub-forums. This virtual public figures sub-forum can contain a public figure posted in any sub-forum. This is done by adding them to the "public figures" tag, which is found under the content box when creating a thread.

View attachment 741

You should also be able to add the public figure tag after it was created, by clicking on the tag icon at the top of a thread -

View attachment 740

If you notice a thread for a public figure not in this tag, send a PM to a moderator about it.

The public figures forum has been moved and now lists threads by most recently contributed to, rather than most recently created.

University professor put 9/11 on his slides today, then proceeded to go on an hour long rant about politics. You know when you hear "I'm not religious, but" on a computer science class, things are about to get retarded. From 9/11, then to Nazism, then Fascism, then Israel, then "I have a daughter and son and I fear for this world", then concluding it with "I just say this in the case any of you computer science students ever become a president".

I'd make a thread about college but there is too much retardation to list.

tiresome.webp

Fun fact: In the movie he actually said
这是真难高啊,which literally means "this is really difficult to deal with." But I like the way it's translated better; really captures the pathos of his statement 😆

Back in university I actually had a TA that was a graduate student from China who actually mentioned that Jews control the US in a Chinese language class.
That is hilarious. Can I ask how that was even brought up?

Motorcycles
@RedLagoon this one's for you

I'm trying hard for my bodily integrity to delay or permanently avoid buying another motorcycle after selling the last one. I'm a dabbler in them, so will not start the thread. But it's something too dangerous to dabble in, so next time, full leathers and more training. But if you or someone starts a thread, I will post in it occasionally.

That is hilarious. Can I ask how that was even brought up?

It was during one of those moments where the instructor/professor likes to riff on random topics just to keep things from getting too dull. I remember she would also randomly talking about how men should pursue women during dating, Falun Gong (which I suppose it actually kinda related to the class), how the US invaded Iraq to control it's oil fields, etc.

^ If I had professors and TA's like that I might've stayed in college. All mine ever did was lecture me about how I should feel guilty for eating McDonald's. I wanted to say, " hey, first off, I paid you my own hard earned money to teach me about Anthroplogy. Second, and more importantly, I don't even eat McDonald's."

Back