• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

EURO 2024 Championship

TruckDriver9

Other Christian
Heritage
1718406309510.jpeg

Bizarrely Ukraine is one of the qualifying teams for this championship.
Despite being a total state of war, they can somehow finance this, and spare an entire football team of young men instead of drafting them into the military.

Athletes, and artists as well, are too valuable for propaganda purposes to waste them in some random trench.

Last edited:
Germany look good. Scotland looked a bit confused after the first two german goals. And then that very poor tackle in the box glad the guy is still walking.

Swiss look like the always wildcard they are. They play with great teamwork and and hard to break down. Fun stuff.

It's got to the point where I will root for any team that can field 11 players of the same ethnicity,ie 11 Croatians or even 11 Albanians.

Agree here, the Dutch and French teams while skilled really rub me the wrong way. Not to mention the constant brown nosing from announcers and globalists for their wonderful diversity. Loved it when Argentina beat France in the WC and those idiots shut up.

About Ukraine, total joke, I just hope the refs don’t start giving them calls you know to ‘help out a poor country’ no they are corrupt nation stealing our tax dollars.

I hope Romania trounces them in the first game.

Group B looks like the most interesting to watch.

Each group seems to have 2 stronger and 2 weaker teams? I only really watch the World Cup as a casual fan of football so i'm not sure if that's normal or not.

French top player Kylian Mbappé pushes his political agenda:

Let me guess how this will turn out; He'll come up with some symbolic gesture (or wear a garment etc.) before or during their opening match. Then more and more players will join in. Then the MSM will start to target the players who refuse to "bend the knee" or whatever it is this time. Ruins the whole event basically, not that it bothers me much though.

Back