• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

El Salvador and Nayib Bukele Thread

Cynllo

Administrator
Other Christian
Heritage
Philanthropist
Re-post.

This intro is off the top of my head from bits 'n pieces I've seen floating around, so it may warrant correction.

Nayib Bukele was elected as mayor of a small town in El Salvador several years ago. Following this he became President of the country with a new party. I think I saw references to him being in power for four years over the last few days, but I had it in my mind he was elected between 2 and 3 years ago. He first came to prominence when he established BTC as legal tender in El Salvador. I think this was in mid-2021. He began buying BTC with state funds along with other corporate buyers like Elon(a) Musk and Michael Saylor. At the time I thought this was bad timing, and at current El Salvador are down tens of millions of dollars. Though Bukele has begun purchasing again from about the bottom of around $16K. As of writing BTC is trading between $26-27K. He has also instituted a system of "volcano bonds". I'm not sure, but I think new El Salvador bonds will be backed by BTC mined by geothermal energy from a volcano in El Salvador. During this period rating agencies downgraded El Salvador and it came under attack from international institutions. But more recently with El Salvador sailing in a good direction, the bonds have been upgraded. They have stated they want to take the country debt-free in the near future. There is also a plan for a "Bitcoin City", which no taxes, but I've not heard of this for a while. Another relevant development is that certain innovative technology has been made tax-free in El Salvador.

I believe he is from a family of Palestianian Christians, though his father converted to Islam. He is said to not be tied to a specific faith or denomination, but he regularly invokes Deus. He has also affirmed his position on abortion as being extremely restrictive. El Salvador is one of about four countries in the world that do not allow abortions under any circumstances. This has long been target for globohomo NGOs and sodomitical-oriented international institutions who channel the suffering of women who get pregnant out of marriage and terminate the children they carry.

The second of his actions that has gathered international attention is his crackdown on gangs, which has involved rounding up in the region of 60-70 thousand gang members and housing them in a prison. In about two short years El Salvador has gone from being one of the most violent countries in the world to, I believe, the second safest in the Americas after Canada. You are more likely to be killed if parachuted into America than in El Salvador. Probably about 10-20 times more likely to be killed if parachuted into a Democrat cesspit. Bukele has referred to the situations in Democrat cities as having to be "by design", because "no one could be this stupid".

The fake news media, mainly owned by people with dual US-Israeli citizenship, seized on this dramatic reduction of crime as 'frightening' and 'dangerous'. ¡It's a threat to democracy! And naturally liberal lawyers are fretting about the rights of tens of thousands of men who are probably 99%+ murders. Bukele has become a poster-boy for leftist bloviating about the scrounge of fascism. He is cast as someone who wants to do away with democracy. Where were all these people when El Salvador was under domestic-gang terrorism under the world's most corrupt politicians? Seems their greatest effort was to force abortion into the country. The national homicide-rate in the country has been so high that at times it would have inferred about a 1 in 100 chance of being murdered in your life time.. Yet this act has won him wide support at home and he has been independently polled as having an approval rating of 91%, higher than any other leader in the world. He has also received praise from right-wing voters and politicians in the Americas, who want to copy his policies.

On the 2nd of June 2023 he has announced a new crackdown on white collar criminals,

SAN SALVADOR, June 1 (Reuters) - El Salvador's President Nayib Bukele on Thursday pledged to build a prison to hold white-collar criminals as part of a crackdown on corruption that he likened to his fight against criminal gangs.

"Just as we fought the gangs head on with the full force of the state, we will launch a full-on war against corruption," he said during a national address to mark his fifth year of being in office. "Just as we built a prison for the terrorists, we will build one for the corrupt."

More: https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...hite-collar-prison-war-corruption-2023-06-02/

Here are two articles from fake news about the threat he allegedly posses:

https://archive.is/quCo2
https://archive.is/wip/Sp0Ds

In his interview with Tucker, he goes down a lot of rabbit holes that are covered on this site:

Alt. link: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=i9SCM432tJs

I am in one BTC group. Some time ago one member from Israel asked if anyone had moved to El Salvador. I said I was thinking about it...

EV3DQwSXQAAcKiH.jpg

His reply,

"¡****!"

He really seems like a genuine leader and a shining light on what a benevolent dictator should look like for all the normies that are afraid of that term. Let's hope more Latin American governments follow suit. The country always sounded like a Mad Max episode now suddenly is catching up with all the ones that let their police force get cucked.

I support this

I spent some time in Davao in the Philippines in the past when Duterte was the governor of state or province. I made friends with locals who told me the story about how it was once one of the most dangerous places in the world. They took me to spots where massacres happened and old abandoned mansions the criminal empire used. The they told me how Duterte took power and hired death squads that rode around and killed criminals. It wasn't long after that that Davao was statistically in the top 3 safest cities in the world. Everyone loved him in Davao... desperate times call for desperate measures. You might not agree with the method but you have to recognize the results. I feel like the situation in El Salvador is somewhat similar.

You may see this and think it's not right for a young man to lose a chunk of his life for something so petty, but what about all the lives lost when you let these gangs run rampant?

Last edited:
I support this

I spent some time in Davao in the Philippines in the past when Duterte was the governor of state or province. I made friends with locals who told me the story about how it was once one of the most dangerous places in the world. They took me to spots where massacres happened and old abandoned mansions the criminals empire used. The they told me how Duterte took power and hired death squads that rode around and killed criminals. It wasn't long after that that Davao was statistically in the top 3 safest cities in the world. Everyone loved him in Davao... desperate times call for desperate measures. You might not agree with the method but you have to recognize the results. I feel like the situation in El Salvador is somewhat similar.

You may see this and think it's not right for a young man to lose a chunk of his life for something so petty, but what about all the lives lost when you let these gangs run rampant?

A state of war calls for martial law.

I support this

I spent some time in Davao in the Philippines in the past when Duterte was the governor of state or province. I made friends with locals who told me the story about how it was once one of the most dangerous places in the world. They took me to spots where massacres happened and old abandoned mansions the criminal empire used. The they told me how Duterte took power and hired death squads that rode around and killed criminals. It wasn't long after that that Davao was statistically in the top 3 safest cities in the world. Everyone loved him in Davao... desperate times call for desperate measures. You might not agree with the method but you have to recognize the results. I feel like the situation in El Salvador is somewhat similar.

I definitely don't think this. If this guy didn't get the memo about what El Salvador has planned for gang members, he's an idiot.

He probably thought people would instantly fear him and clear out when he flashed that sign. He'll have plenty of time to reconsider now.

We're offering 5,000 free passports (equivalent to $5 billion in our passport program) to highly skilled scientists, engineers, doctors, artists, and philosophers from abroad.

This represents less than 0.1% of our population, so granting them full citizen status, including voting rights, poses no issue.

Despite the small number, their contributions will have a huge impact on our society and the future of our country.

Plus, we will facilitate their relocation by ensuring 0% taxes and tariffs on moving families and assets. This includes commercial value items like equipment, software, and intellectual property.

Stay tuned for more details 🇸🇻

I definitely don't think this. If this guy didn't get the memo about what El Salvador has planned for gang members, he's an idiot.

He probably thought people would instantly fear him and clear out when he flashed that sign. He'll have plenty of time to reconsider now.

MS13 is a satanic gang that has rituals with child sacrifices. Their sign is clearly that of the beast.

Back