• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Donald Trump

LOL More NQP BS - you NQPs need to learn how to give it a rest - you behave like nagging women.

Men take responsibility for their actions, correct them and learn from their mistakes. Men don't fly off the handle, deflect, attack and play victim when they are confronted with something they don't want to face. Those are the actions of women and children.

capitalization-rules-for-students_1024x1024.jpg

fix-capital-letters.png

practice-capitalization.png
Hahaha as much as I love Trump tweets, he could probably use a refresher on this chart.

Well played sir.

LOL More NQP BS - you NQPs need to learn how to give it a rest - you behave like nagging women.

What is NQP?

Also, Deep - just stop responding to them. Some guys don't get your style, whatever, it's alright.

That said, you should be humble to your fellow Neighbors in Christ. You bow to God, well then, God asks that you be humble to your Neighbors.

For the record, all meant in good humor on my end.

I don't think DD is a fed. Just a nuke submariner. They're a special type of quirky.... but it does take a certain type of weirdo to do that work

If I mischaracterized something you said previously in a former life and misremembering... My apologies.

Some guys don't get your style.
What don't we get? That this guy is IIMT and Cog Dis's love child? Constantly repeating himself over and over again, bragging how awesome he his over and over again, completely making things up about other members "attacking" him, calling people "anonymous keyboard warrior tough guy on an internet forum" over and over again just like all these other troll accounts are doing. And if he's so smart why can't he punctuate correctly and write in complete, coherent sentences? For a genius-Navy-seal-nuclear-attack-crypto-king he sure does have a weak constitution and easily gets his feelings hurt over nothing. Makes sense though that a guy that goes around telling people that they aren't so tough would himself actually be weak.

Why don't you look into it? Deepdiver has gone off the deep end just like his predecessors of the same ilk. He sounds just like them. The only question is, and one he refuses to answer is, between here and RVF, how many accounts has he had?

This all went too far, all I was doing is KINDLY pointing out that the guy was repeating the same mistakes that he made in 2020 and he escalated it exponentially for no reason. Then of course I'm not going to let someone nonsensically just dump on me and make things up to make me look bad for no reason.....so here we are. Some people just take everything as an attack and lash out even when it's not, it's just their auto defense mechanism for even well meaning criticism.

Oh well...back to Trumpy.

Thanks for taking the time to do that versus addressing the facts of @DeepEnd sounding like IIMT x Cog Dis (and others) + why he and ipsocallan buddy can't punctuate properly after being called OMS. I KNOW, I KNOW, They're Both German yet are Illiterate, Retired, HIGH Ranking US military Officers. Trump 2024 For ALL U NEVER TRUMPERS.

Shomer Shabbos!

For the record, all meant in good humor on my end.

I don't think DD is a fed. Just a nuke submariner. They're a special type of quirky.... but it does take a certain type of weirdo to do that work

If I mischaracterized something you said previously in a former life and misremembering... My apologies.
LOL Chops - since you say you served I will assume your DD214 says Honorable and that alone makes you a Qualified Man rather than an NQP.

We could probably enjoy a beer or two while giving each other a military dose of intra-service rivalry "humor".

Last edited:
What don't we get? That this guy is IIMT and Cog Dis's love child? Constantly repeating himself over and over again, bragging how awesome he his over and over again, completely making things up about other members "attacking" him, calling people "anonymous keyboard warrior tough guy on an internet forum" over and over again just like all these other troll accounts are doing. And if he's so smart why can't he punctuate correctly and write in complete, coherent sentences? For a genius-Navy-seal-nuclear-attack-crypto-king he sure does have a weak constitution and easily gets his feelings hurt over nothing. Makes sense though that a guy that goes around telling people that they aren't so tough would himself actually be weak.

Why don't you look into it? Deepdiver has gone off the deep end just like his predecessors of the same ilk. He sounds just like them. The only question is, and one he refuses to answer is, between here and RVF, how many accounts has he had?

Purp - if you don't like DD just add him to your ignore. I've seen nothing to indicate DD is trolling this forum, including with IP addresses. Just let it go bro.

LOL Chops - since you say you served I will assume your DD214 says Honorable and that alone makes you a Qualified Man rather than an NQP.

We could probably enjoy a beer or two while giving each other a military dose of "humor".
Haha yes...I got my "check the box". Got out in 2019 with an Thank God...before the Clot Shot fiasco.

I don't want you to go away... Just don't understand all your extravagant charts....

Before it's assumed I'm a dummy, I gotz an MBA from a top 30 school .... So I dun been exposed to smarts and charts. ;)

The Deep State has Shifted Its Support to Trump for President

By Richard C. Cook

Mark my words. The Deep State has shifted its support to Trump for president. Biden is being thrown under the bus.

Four years of stumbling senility; collapse of U.S. foreign policy in Afghanistan, Ukraine, and Gaza; borderline graft; and the display of “woke” perversions enough to make any real adult vomit; have brought enough humiliation to America to last a century.

William Barr is the deepest of the Deep State; the ultimate covert operator. Check out his resume on Wikipedia.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr

It was Barr, we recall, who delivered the message to Bill Clinton that he was in line for the presidency at a covert meeting in Mena, Arkansas, back in the heyday of CIA drug and arms trafficking.

Barr just endorsed Trump for president after being part of the cabal that set Trump up on January 6 and got him indicted in New York, Washington, and Georgia.

Trump is beating the rap on everything thrown at him. Now the Supreme Court has been greenlighted to overturn the indictments.

Full article

BBC

By Richard C. Cook

It was Barr, we recall, who delivered the message to Bill Clinton that he was in line for the presidency at a covert meeting in Mena, Arkansas, back in the heyday of CIA drug and arms trafficking.

I doubt the cia ever slowed down their drug and arms trafficking trade but I’m getting more skeptical of government in my old age

By Richard C. Cook

Mark my words. The Deep State has shifted its support to Trump for president. Biden is being thrown under the bus.

Four years of stumbling senility; collapse of U.S. foreign policy in Afghanistan, Ukraine, and Gaza; borderline graft; and the display of “woke” perversions enough to make any real adult vomit; have brought enough humiliation to America to last a century.

William Barr is the deepest of the Deep State; the ultimate covert operator. Check out his resume on Wikipedia.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr

Barr just endorsed Trump for president after being part of the cabal that set Trump up on January 6 and got him indicted in New York, Washington, and Georgia.

Trump is beating the rap on everything thrown at him. Now the Supreme Court has been greenlighted to overturn the indictments.

Full article

Don't know how significant William Barr is, but, it is true that Barr is now tacitly supporting Trump:

But again, I believe the support for Trump comes because the Uniparty is so strong. 2/3s of Congress support endless war; if Trump tries peace he'll get impeached, even by his own party. Although I expect Republicans to get hammered in 2024 in the downballot races because of the endless selling out of America they do.

If elections are fair in 2024, turnout should be at all time lows; both rank and file Dems and Repubs are completely disgusted with their parties right now. It's an open question as to who will do worse. I expect Republicans to do worse but I could easily be wrong on this.

That has to be a fake account . Avenstti is currently incarcerated

Avenatti, registration number 86743-054, is currently incarcerated at Federal Correctional Institution, Terminal Island, and is scheduled for release from the Bureau of Prisons on August 20, 2035.“

I guess he could have internet and twitter while in prison?

That has to be a fake account . Avenstti is currently incarcerated

Avenatti, registration number 86743-054, is currently incarcerated at Federal Correctional Institution, Terminal Island, and is scheduled for release from the Bureau of Prisons on August 20, 2035.“

I guess he could have internet and twitter while in prison?

No it's easy, he just relays his lawyer to make the message for him on Twitter.

Back