Donald Trump

Yeah, where can we do this and is it possible to do with "crypto"? Asking for a friend... :sneaky:

There is a coin called MAGA and if Trump wins, I can imagine it will shoot the moon

There are a number of Kamala coins and even an AOC coin, but none of them ever got any traction

I bought a coin called Tmania, in the summer, unfortunately it rugged. Maga is definitely safer, i don’t own any of it, in fact im dove with meme coins

Last edited:
^ What's up with the all caps? Makes it difficult to read. Poor decision making with regards to writing mechanics.

In addition, the statement comes across as weak. The correct answer is "Yes, anytime, anywhere, I don't care what the rules are or what news network it's on or who the moderators are, I'll wipe the floor with her no matter how hard they stack the deck against me. She's a low IQ amateur hack. Bring it on, lets do it tomorrow night, and the next night, and the night after that. The more the merrier."

^ What's up with the all caps? Makes it difficult to read. Poor decision making with regards to writing mechanics.

In addition, the statement comes across as weak. The correct answer is "Yes, anytime, anywhere, I don't care what the rules are or what news network it's on or who the moderators are, I'll wipe the floor with her no matter how hard they stack the deck against me. She's a low IQ amateur hack. Bring it on, lets do it tomorrow night, and the next night, and the night after that. The more the merrier."
Nah. He's been saying that same statement since Joe.

There is literally no benefit to him debating her. She gets notoriety and he gets opportunity for error.

Better to move on and do a mega rally.

There is literally no benefit to him debating her.
Of course there is. This thing is neck and neck. Trump should be up everywhere by 20 points. Why isn't he? Because of poor decision making. He literally needs to do the Opposite George routine. Instead of praising Israel, condemn Israel. Instead of going after jew haters, go after Christian haters. Instead of holding rallies where your team gets you shot, stay off the stage and learn to write without all caps (the pen is mightier than the sword). Instead of limiting the debates, have unlimited debates.

If you're going to lose to a low IQ mulatto, which Trump most certainly is because he isn't attacking her face to face for all the world to see their IQ juxtaposition, then lose biggly by being a man and stepping up to the plate and getting as many verbal assaults in on your opponet as possible before you fade away into the irrelavancy of a Palm Beach golf course. Playing it safe is why he's going to lose. We need 2016 coming down the escalator Trump, not January 6th Trump.

Of course there is. This thing is neck and neck. Trump should be up everywhere by 20 points. Why isn't he? Because of poor decision making. He literally needs to do the Opposite George routine. Instead of praising Israel, condemn Israel. Instead of going after jew haters, go after Christian haters. Instead of holding rallies where your team gets you shot, stay off the stage and learn to write without all caps (the pen is mightier than the sword). Instead of limiting the debates, have unlimited debates.

If you're going to lose to a low IQ mulatto, which Trump most certainly is because he isn't attacking her face to face for all the world to see their IQ juxtaposition, then lose biggly by being a man and stepping up to the plate and getting as many verbal assaults in on your opponet as possible before you fade away into the irrelavancy of a Palm Beach golf course. Playing it safe is why he's going to lose. We need 2016 coming down the escalator Trump, not January 6th Trump.
I just don't see the benefit of the exposure. These events elevate her when she's doing a great job being a bafoon on her own.

I just don't see the benefit of the exposure. These events elevate her when she's doing a great job being a bafoon on her own.
It's not playing it safe, I agree. He has been gaining while she avoids people, or is exposed as being a fraud with the lying media edits and her word salad. Why would you mess with betting markets and polls continuing to increase? No need.

The only issue is if they can harvest ballots at this point. I listened to the People's Pundit with Barnes and they are saying Trump is ahead BIG everywhere. I agree.

Polls are used by the MSM to change public opinion, not gauge it. They completely oversample the side they want to win. Women (and fem men) are easily manipulated to follow the herd. If they think it's a landslide against Harris they won't vote. If it's portrayed as neck and neck, they're more likely to vote for her. Not only that, when they rig it later, they can claim credibility from the polls that said it was close. They're a complete sham and should be avoided.

The debates are completely rigged. It's Trump vs Harris & lefty moderator & friend of Harris. They will interrupt only Trump, only "fact check" him (and typically wrongly), help her answer questions and give her the questions to before hand. And if Harris does manage to screw it up (which she will because she is that retarded), the MSM will just change her answer later anyway like 60 minutes just did. It can only help her and hurt Trump.

Last edited:
Edit now le says definitely not another attempt, just a guy who likes to carry guns .

More details via Tim Pool's retweet of Mindy Robinson's post below.
Warning: Language.

The man they just arrested for supposedly "trying to kill" Trump in Coachella....is my good friend and business partner for America Happens, Vem Miller.

Vem had just exposed a huge Deep State cover-up involving the Feds and the Bundy Ranch scandal. So I firmly believe this is 100% some kind of set-up in retribution for exposing it. That, or Trump's security team is a bunch of dipsh*ts trying to make up for how badly they failed in Pennsylvania with any kind of "win" they can get, fake or not.

There isn't a universe his intention was to kill Trump, he's worked too hard in this movement to expose the Deep State and all the people against him. If he had guns in his car that were illegal, whooptie-f**king do. As a pro-2A advocate, ask me if I give a sh*t about a good guy with a gun in an unsafe sh*thole like California. It doesn't even make sense why his passes would be fake either when we're both usually invited as media to these things.

And I'd love to see exactly what this "threat" was he made about Trump.....because I don't believe he said it. I just know it's going to be the most misconstrued bullsh*t thing ever when I finally hear, assuming they even ever tell us.

Re "...allergic rhinitis..." 👀🤔

GZ8G54pb0AIXfnn

Back