• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Didn't Trump take the position that he was in favor of peace negotiations AND ridicule those who took Graham's position on escalation and continued war?

I don't understand how this guy is making that argument...

Also he made a total buffoon of himself on Dim Fool when trying to explain Republicans position on the border.

Why are we listening to him as a credible commentator?

Can anyone with a relatively unbiased look on this explain how accurate this babbling jew is in the video here. He claims Trump is the jews "Moschiah". It's a recent video.

This is in line with what this guy "Donnie Darkened" is on about on his X. I'm wary of him and not really sure what to think about what he posts. However, I can't deny many of the curious connections he makes.

Last edited:
Can anyone find the clip where Trump says this? It sounds like something he would say, given his willingness to go after rivals (he wants a straight 2-way race with Biden ovjiously). Also, he has been totally unwilling to second guess the beautiful vaxx. At least he didn't support lockdowns. Was that because of some freedom principle or was it because he knew the economic damage would be linked to him?

107090524meme.jpeg.webp

Extremely low energy election.

You mean heads (((they))) win, tails we lose? Whether it’s more wars, more vaccine poison, more jewish dirty tricks

It’s not that I don’t care but I know exactly (((who))) is poisoning the wells and poisoning society and why they are doing it , and it’s been going on for decades and it’s not going to stop

MSNBC? Lindsey Graham saying "He thinks Trump told him," in that interview? lol where we have seen this BS before...
Fine, this is all over the news, so Trump can come out and say "I don't support sending $60 billion to Ukraine when our own people are losing their houses, their small businesses, and the middle class is disappearing. And the guy responsible for this is in my party and he needs to step down".

But he isn't doing that right? Why not?

Fine, this is all over the news, so Trump can come out and say "I don't support sending $60 billion to Ukraine when our own people are losing their houses, their small businesses, and the middle class is disappearing. And the guy responsible for this is in my party and he needs to step down".

But he isn't doing that right? Why not?

Dude....really ??!!
You were temp banned for a WHOLE MONTH for spamming this thread over and over, and the very first thing you do after 30 days away is immediately start posting again in this thread ?!?!

Please try posting in some other (NON political) threads about other topics for a change.

Dude....really ??!!
You were temp banned for a WHOLE MONTH for spamming this thread over and over, and the very first thing you do after 30 days away is immediately start posting again in this thread ???

Please try posting in some other (NON political) threads about other topics for a change.
A question was asked, and it was answered. Are we to not answer questions here when we have the answers?

MSNBC? Lindsey Graham saying "He thinks Trump told him," in that interview? lol where we have seen this BS before...

But it's not wrong.
Trump is on the record saying that he is willing to support aid for ukraine as long as it's a loan.
REPORTER: DO YOU SUPPORT AN UKRAINIAN AID BILL?
PRESIDENT TRUMP: WE ARE THINKING OF MAKING IT IN THE FORM OF A LOAN AND NOT GIFTS. AND WE'LL LOOK AT IT. BUT MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY, EUROPE HAS TO STEP UP AND GIVE MONEY. THEY HAVE TO EQUALIZE IT

But it's not wrong.
Trump is on the record saying that he is willing to support aid for ukraine as long as it's a loan.

Trump says he supports both Marjorie and the Speaker, aka, Trump cannot afford to alienate a divided party. He's just trying to keep it together so hopefully he has something to work with if he gets elected. Trump's ideal bill would have been a border wall + loan for Ukraine, but he'll leave out the part where he disagrees with the speaker because he cannot afford to disagree with half of the Republican party. It's pure politics.

Any other candidate would be in the same boat, but I am not sure any other candidate would say they support Marjorie Green.

Back