• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Died Suddenly (SADS)

My dad has just passed away suddenly, within 12 hours of being in hospital.

Sepsis and organ failure was the latest diagnosis - That's four people in the past two weeks who have had limbs cut off, been induced to a coma and died from it.

May the Lord have mercy on his soul.

Oh no. I'm so sorry for your loss. Christ be with you, your family, and your dad.

Sepsis and organ failure was the latest diagnosis - That's four people in the past two weeks who have had limbs cut off, been induced to a coma and died from it.

I'm terribly sorry to hear this Red. I pray:

Christ Lord our God, shepherd the departed soul of MrRedsquare's father to your Kingdom, forgive him of his sins so that he may be counted among the sheep and not goats, and bring him into your embrace of your Holy Spirit everlasting. Amen.

Do not fear Red, you will see your father again someday.

Documentary film director Morgan Spurlock dead at age 53.....probably from "turbo cancer"
He made the 2004 documentary film about MacDonalds called "Super Size Me" and the 2008 film "Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden ?"

Hard to know if someone who lived on McDonalds for a month died of the vax or McDonalds.

His (one time) 30 day McDonald's binge was done 20 years ago...
I really think it's probably the vax in this case.
Hard to say; how do we know McTrash doesn't cause permanent damage?

Also, do we know if he's vaxxed?

Hard to say; how do we know McTrash doesn't cause permanent damage?

Also, do we know if he's vaxxed?
1716576991422.png

Nice find, looks like vax death then. But why is the RIP post dated from March 27, 2021??? Even though his death was very recent (within the past week)?
I would guess it's because of the date of the reply/quote.

I don't have Intsagram.

A chap I know who ran a motorbike forum died suddenly this week. No history of heart disease, taken to hospital and had a couple of stents put in, but died nevertheless. A non believer who fell for the covid caper, gone. He was popular and a bit of a character who has left a lot of sad and bewildered forum members. Only one guy piped up and wrote it was the jabs, but got ridiculed in the usual fashion.

These normies are lambs to the slaughter. All I could do was pray for him.

A 30 year old pro golfer - Grayson Murray - unexpectedly passed away suddenly.

Full text
Two-time PGA TOUR winner Grayson Murray has passed away suddenly at the young age of 30. Ranked #58 in the world, Murray won the Sony Open this season and competed in this week’s Charles Schwab but WD suddenly yesterday citing illness with just 2 holes to play. We are thinking about his family and friends as the golf world mourns this tragic loss. (Via @Daniel_Rapaport)

A 30 year old pro golfer - Grayson Murray - unexpectedly passed away suddenly.
Update. Media is saying he committed suicide. Does anyone believe the "suicide" narrative?

Grayson Murray’s parents reveal he died by suicide​

Grayson Murray’s parents revealed Sunday that he died by suicide.

A two-time PGA Tour winner, Murray died on Saturday at 30 years old.

“We have spent the last 24 hours trying to come to terms with the fact that our son is gone,” Eric and Terry Murray said in a statement. “It’s surreal that we not only have to admit it to ourselves, but that we also have to acknowledge it to the world. It’s a nightmare.”

Murray previously talked openly about battling depression and alcoholism, and he had recently been in the midst of a career resurgence.

After winning the Sony Open in January, Murray said that he had been sober for eight months.

He was engaged to Christiana Ritchie, and the two lived together in Florida.

“We have so many questions that have no answers,” Eric and Terry Murray’s statement continued. “But one.

“Was Grayson loved? The answer is yes. By us, his brother Cameron, his sister Erica, all of his extended family, by his friends, by his fellow players and — it seems — by many of you who are reading this. He was loved and will be missed.”

Murray, a native of Raleigh, N.C., had withdrawn from the Charles Schwab Challenge on Friday before he died one day later.

PGA Tour commissioner Jay Monahan said that he asked Murray’s family if they wanted to pause the tournament, but Murray’s family wished for it to continue.

“We would like to thank the PGA Tour and the entire world of golf for the outpouring of support,” the statement said. “Life wasn’t always easy for Grayson, and although he took his own life, we know he rests peacefully now.

“Please respect out privacy as we work through this incredible tragedy, and please honor Grayson by being kind to one another. If that becomes his legacy, we could ask for nothing else.”

Murray expressed how life was “so good” for him in January after winning the Sony Open.

“I wouldn’t trade anything,” he said at the time. “I have a beautiful fiancée. I have beautiful parents. I have beautiful nephews, siblings.

“Everyone in my life right now who is close to me who has been through the struggles with me, it’s all a team effort. I’m not sitting here — I am sitting here alone, but all of them are part of this.”

Sorry for your loss. Condolences.

Back