Destabilization of US Cities: Crime, Homelessness, Liberalism

What did he notice? It cuts off.
It is a multi-tweet thread

"Everywhere you go, you run into little things that don't work. Half the escalators I saw were not working, soap was missing in the bathrooms, etc. Once you notice it, you see it everywhere in America. Things just don't work."

"Service is so bad compared to Japan, and you have to tip."

"Everything is so expensive. To my surprise, it's dramatically cheaper living in Japan than most of the US. Waikiki was especially nuts."

"There is a sense of danger walking around US cities that doesn't exist in Japan."

"Homeless people in the US sometimes insult you if you don't give them money."

"There are more car accidents than in Japan. I got stuck in traffic twice due to accidents."

"Flights get delayed way more often. Perhaps this is another quality control issue?"

"In America, the TSA is very rude and threatening. In Japan, they're extremely polite and helpful. "

"So many things are locked up in stores in the USA. "

"Immigration in the US is slow, and they ask you tons of questions, which is wild considering our current border issue and how easy it is to get into the country illegally."

Public toilets are so disgusting. In Japan, you don't have this problem at all."

"In cities, everywhere smells like weed."

"The portion sizes are so huge. I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks."

I don't believe this is true.
Yep, I don't believe it either. Biden-Harris Administration's Alphabet Agencies considered all law-abiding Patriotic Americans as "domestic terrorists" because of a "threat to (Democrats') democracy". Remember the whistleblower's leaked documents to Project Veritas a few years ago?

A Baltimore City high school student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA:

A Baltimore City high school student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA:

This is honestly just embarrassing and pathetic on so many levels and really shows just how much standards have lowered for just everything as a society. The worst part is you really cant tell if there is a side truly to blame/feel sorry for or whether each side is truly being dishonest or not up to par.

-Single Parent household
-Multiple jobs needed to support household
- If you're out of the house all the time you cant keep tabs on what household affairs are.
- Child lacking a constant (hopefully good meaning) parental figure probably being raised by negative influences. Seeks sense of belonging elsewhere but too stupid to realize parent is sacrificing that to try and provide a better life for their child.

On the other hand..

-Is the education system there really so damaged that a severely failing student can still advance to the next level? I get the current educational system is suffering from a huge process of having to dumb down classes and exams just so unmotivated, lazy nonwhites can pass but is it really getting to such an embarrassing low point?
- Are the teachers at fault for material not being taught? Is it the lack of support from administrators and the curriculum set by them? Are they just fed up with having to teach ungrateful, boisterous, entitled brats?

I could go on but this really is embarrassing as a people and a country. Too much prosperity and access to easy living regardless of how much is in your bank account is what caused this. There's almost no consequence to not fighting for your survival anymore. Especially if you fall under a certain tone or modern day legally protected class. You'll get taken care of by some organization. If you dont fall under those categories then learning marketable skills, social skills, and networking will be your best bet to success.

Either way the problem here is layers deep. Every admin in that school district deserves to be fired, the teachers disciplined, and the parents and students beaten relentlessly on live tv as a message to the rest of the country. Instill fear and you may start to notice improvement.

This is honestly just embarrassing and pathetic on so many levels and really shows just how much standards have lowered for just everything as a society. The worst part is you really cant tell if there is a side truly to blame/feel sorry for or whether each side is truly being dishonest or not up to par.

-Single Parent household
-Multiple jobs needed to support household
- If you're out of the house all the time you cant keep tabs on what household affairs are.
- Child lacking a constant (hopefully good meaning) parental figure probably being raised by negative influences. Seeks sense of belonging elsewhere but too stupid to realize parent is sacrificing that to try and provide a better life for their child.

On the other hand..

-Is the education system there really so damaged that a severely failing student can still advance to the next level? I get the current educational system is suffering from a huge process of having to dumb down classes and exams just so unmotivated, lazy nonwhites can pass but is it really getting to such an embarrassing low point?
- Are the teachers at fault for material not being taught? Is it the lack of support from administrators and the curriculum set by them? Are they just fed up with having to teach ungrateful, boisterous, entitled brats?

I could go on but this really is embarrassing as a people and a country. Too much prosperity and access to easy living regardless of how much is in your bank account is what caused this. There's almost no consequence to not fighting for your survival anymore. Especially if you fall under a certain tone or modern day legally protected class. You'll get taken care of by some organization. If you dont fall under those categories then learning marketable skills, social skills, and networking will be your best bet to success.

Either way the problem here is layers deep. Every admin in that school district deserves to be fired, the teachers disciplined, and the parents and students beaten relentlessly on live tv as a message to the rest of the country. Instill fear and you may start to notice improvement.
Look at how much our military is getting crushed by China/Russia/Iran technology, all of which they claim they are still holding their most advanced weapons back. Their 140+ IQ men are destroying our DEI hires, when it comes to advancing technology.

Diversity will destroy the west, if things kick off in the Middle East, we might see the real consequences of it in the next few months.

Look at how much our military is getting crushed by China/Russia/Iran technology, all of which they claim they are still holding their most advanced weapons back. Their 140+ IQ men are destroying our DEI hires, when it comes to advancing technology.

Diversity will destroy the west, if things kick off in the Middle East, we might see the real consequences of it in the next few months.
It really is comical how "Diversity" at the end of the day really just stems from the sentiment of division and to divide. The opposite of anyone's strength.

Back