Destabilization of US Cities: Crime, Homelessness, Liberalism

The paltry FEMA shekels are bait apparently, part of a scheme to confiscate the land. The jews in FEMA are only giving it to Whites on welfare who have absolutely nothing. They would never do this to their beloved third world servants.

View attachment 12942

Does anyone have any legislative documentation or a copy of what these people have to sign to receive disaster aid? I was under the opinion that it was a grant and not a loan, but when I see this:

View attachment 12943

I know that they can't help but weave usury into it somehow.

Makes sense it's all Talmud, since FEMA is being used to import millions of "migrants" into the rest of America. You need real scumbag traitors to run such an operation and still be able to look at themselves in the mirror the next morning.

This is a famous meme. On the left is a psychological profile of conservative Whites who want to help their own people, and the center is their own family. Meaning they have more desire to help their own family, then their own people, then other outside people. The left is a psychological profile of left-wing libtards, whose brains are proven to desire to stab their own families in the back to help complete strangers.

Where is the meme?

Life is generally still pretty nice in small American cities or rural areas. My happiness has increased a lot by getting away from the large Democrat cities. Affording a house is another big problem, but still doable in several areas of the US.

But leaving for another country doesn't seem like a bad idea at all, especially if there are good incentives.

The US has always had two things going for it compared to the rest of the world: 1. high salaries and 2. convenience/ease of living. Well, our money is slowly starting to become worthless, and if things don't work like they're supposed to, then convenience is gone too.

Take away these two factors that placate the masses, and this country will become a hellish place to live in a couple decades. Every year, it's becoming less and less worth it to put up with all this societal degradation just for the money.

Back