• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Degen Meme Coin Thread

drake final.jpeg

What did it say? It’s gone
It was a link to a twitter post. Go to @tradfibrocfa on twitter and see the pinned post. $CFA is going to fly. The team is busy making a website and adding liquidity to have the coin listed on dexscreener soon. It was so memeable that the coin blew up to 10m before they knew what hit them. Once Dexscreener is up and the website is ready this coin will run. This is financial advice!

CA: F1n2Tn7Eb9jTbSQiqy2Z7G4VTbkreHGQqcRKKmwZv726
Available on birdeye.so

Oh I don’t buy meme coins. But nice photo. I don’t question that you can make money if you buy them early I just don’t put money into them. I mean dogwifhat looks cool but I wouldn’t buy that either
IMG_4222.jpeg

You haven't hit rock bottom until you start buying all the derivatives of it: dogwifscarf, dogwiflambo, dogwiftinfoilhat. Yes, they're all real.

Hmmmm.

I bought Doge at .007 and rode it to .2-.3's. I knew it was a meme but figured I'd take a chance.

Was thinking over Christmas would be good to jump back into something and the stock market has been dead. You've got me looking at this.
Did you sell when it was around a quarter ($0.25 USD in case you're not American)? I bought something like $200 of Doge at about the same price you did. When what I had was up to around 2k in value not long thereafter I saw a thread on Facebook about Doge and noticed that the people who believed in it all sounded pretty stupid, whereas the ones who said get out now sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

So what did I do? Naturally I hodled and watched it go back down to less than a dime. :p

Not associated with the forum I don't think. I saw this at sub 20k but I was away from my computer and couldn't buy. It started ripping.

I think I'd better start using bonk bot.

Last edited:
A new narrative that is emerging is country coins. $USA has been ripping. see: https://x.com/USA_ON_CHAIN

China, Ukraine, Russia, India all followed.

I have been thinking of launching a country coin for Russia, and had settled on this one: $RUS https://pump.fun/HK7XtpnWRRGfFonvz74B383bpd9Qc8V1pn6rkkrJggqp
The website looks a little funky but it is safe to use. It is an easy way to launch coins on solana. Take a look. The market cap is below 5k, and I own some. Anyway, I'm giving it a try. First go at launching a coin.

A Grand Rising, Men.
Wanted to shill a solid project that I'm growing. This group is the right community to fill the ranks.

You have no doubt heard of Pepe, Pepecoins, Wojak, Chad, etc.... Well we are The Historical First $PEPE on the ETHEREUM Blockchain... Launched 10/10/2020...

🐸 Over 1,340 Days Ago 🐸

A Powerful Historical Narrative w/ a Rare Supply of only 37,321 $Pepe Tokens. Not only were we the 1st Pepe on Eth, but we are part of an even larger ecosystem, Wojak Farm - Ethereum's 1st Meme Farm Economy. The general system works like this; You stake Wojak, Pepe is minted as rewards, Chad manages the minting taxes and inflation of Pepe. (The Chad and Wojak contracts were also the first of those Memecoins on Ethereum, the OG Trinity) You can read our White Paper at docs.ogpepe.io where it explains in further detail.

The Team launched in the midst of the 2020 planned-demic bear market where they failed to gain traction and the project fell into hibernation. The 2023 Pepe Season brought it back to life, and it became essentially a community takeover last October when a group relaunched it as a memecoin, not knowing what the background was. The interest from that group fell off and myself and a few others stuck around due to my belief in the narrative. We were able to reconnect with the Original Developer and he was stoked that a community had unexpectedly grown up around his old project. He threw himself into the build out and we are forging ahead to make this the future for the coming MEME-conomy as the TradFi economy hits a brick wall in 2025/2026. We want to be able to afford people the chance to obtain passive income through crypto and be part of a growing community.

As the Oldest & Rarest Pepe on Ethereum, we are unwavering in our Steadfast Pursuit; creating ultimate Value for the Community. We firmly believe that the steady accumulation & its resulting supply-shock are inevitable. The ecosystem is paused at the moment and after we complete audits and getting our frogs in a row, we plan on resuming full functionality at the end of the year.

Currently, our Dex Swap, PEPEX is Live and being rebranded this coming week. The Websites are being updated and optimized for mobile; we are still building after all. We are community funded and as such we do not enjoy all the pre-sale funding and tax harvesting that the other cash-grab scams have in the crypto space. We presently have multilingual support in the chat through a Custom Paal.ai Bot and there is only about 13% of supply available to purchase in the pools. The Community has quiet confidence and just stacks.

Our Biggest marketing sell for everyone here is our CHAD-Drop happening this summer. We will be airdropping our Chad tokens to Holders of PEPE with a minimum of 10 Pepe in their wallets. At a 25M mcap for Chad, that equals out to possibly +$200/Chad. We have not determined dates or ratio's at this moment, but will be this summer June/July.

In Summation,
Our narrative as the Original/First on Ethereum is strong; we were Launched on ETH years before Pepecoin (Who turned their back on PEPE by giving in to woke pressure in 2017 & changed their name to "memetic") and Pepecoineth (also a community take-over)

The Extremely Low Supply makes this Explosive... We are on the Road to Flipping the Price of Bitcoin... it will blow minds for people to see $1,000.... $10,000.... $28,000 Pepe.... It will be the Bitcoin Of Memecoins.

PEPE is the Strongest Meme in the World... The code is safe, community is real, the possibility of financial freedom is unrivaled.
I hope the people meant to see this in here are able to put eyes on us & we would be honored if you could share us to your Crypto friends and acquaintances. If 100 people in here all bought a dozen we would 10x overnight.... wew lads.

Grateful for your Time CIK! Cheers.

🗃Ca: 0x4dfae3690b93c47470b03036a17b23c1be05127c

🐇Proof: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1cb36217e79325424a66a45af25aecf9c717a727d1c7b0f1e0bc083f0e154a9c

🌐Website: https://ogpepe.io/

✈️Telegram: https://t.me/OgPeperc20

🐦Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/theogpepe2020

🌐Medium: https://the-og-pepe.medium.com

📈Chart:
https://dexscreener.com/ethereum/0xaa9b647f42858f2db441f0aa75843a8e7fd5aff2

Attachments

• grok1.PNG
    grok1.PNG
    66.5 KB · Views: 13
  • mcap2.PNG
    mcap2.PNG
    375 KB · Views: 9
  • pepebitcoin.PNG
    pepebitcoin.PNG
    528.8 KB · Views: 11
  • pepecompare3.PNG
    pepecompare3.PNG
    738.8 KB · Views: 16
  • wpc clouds with twitter accounts.png
    wpc clouds with twitter accounts.png
    735.1 KB · Views: 13
I’m alrwsfy up about 30000$ in just a few days on Tmania. Still very early as it will peak in the November elections

Polish_20240601_210134396.jpeg

You can’t say I didn’t warn you. Scoop some up now and enjoy an easy 100x to 500x in a few months

Degen meme coin? For sure . It’s already mooning and exchange listings are incoming in the next few days . Sort of like buying dogecoin on day 3 after it launched

The only way to make money on meme coins is to get in early and not be the exit liquidity of the early buyers , and be sure to take profits along the way

Edit
btw Poloniex listed TMANIA without contacting team and for free. Bullish. Mexc will probably do the same

Last edited:
I’m alrwsfy up about 30000$ in just a few days on Tmania. Still very early as it will peak in the November elections

Polish_20240601_210134396.jpeg

You can’t say I didn’t warn you. Scoop some up now and enjoy an easy 100x to 500x in a few months

Degen meme coin? For sure . It’s already mooning and exchange listings are incoming in the next few days . Sort of like buying dogecoin on day 3 after it launched

The only way to make money on meme coins is to get in early and not be the exit liquidity of the early buyers , and be sure to take profits along the way

Edit
btw Poloniex listed TMANIA without contacting team and for free. Bullish. Mexc will probably do the same

$TMANIA is on my watchlist.

I hope everybody who saw my posts about $TRUMP months back bought a bag and is sticking to the plan. My optimistic price target is in the $600 range. $TRUMP is the originator of PolitiFi, without which we wouldn't have Boden, Tremp, or even Tmania.

$TMANIA is on my watchlist.

I hope everybody who saw my posts about $TRUMP months back bought a bag and is sticking to the plan. My optimistic price target is in the $600 range. $TRUMP is the originator of PolitiFi, without which we wouldn't have Boden, Tremp, or even Tmania.

$maga is a good one as well, the only thing is for any coin, especially a meme coin, the only way to make money is to get in early and then dca out as it has its massive pumps.

Tmania is on day 5, and has a lot of room to grow,

Back