• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Degen Meme Coin Thread

Well I pulled the trigger on $TUCKER and it did not disappoint. This is too much fun honestly.
Congrats! I bet the news about his interview with Putin didn't hurt the price.

Whoever makes the first good meme coin that is somehow making fun of jews is going to be the real winner imo.

Well I got out out Tucker and got into the presale for SPYRO. Unbelieveble hype building around this token right now.

This one has some good memes - https://www.gnomeland.money/

Up 5X.

This one looks like it will really move for the long-term.

Why am I bullish on $gnome? The first game using SJ741 which was the original iteration that Pandora forked and adjusted the contract.. SJ741 itself has been reworked and $gnome is the first game to use any iteration of either standard and it is cross chain.. it has a bridge already built.. the team has done well in Hackathons.. think of aavagotchi on many chains as an nft and a token with a bridge that can be played.. and only 3,333 will exist..I believe it to be significantly more than just a meme.. DC I have a bag dyor @Gnome0xLand

Game comes out on Monday.

gnome.jpg

Yeah, good call on GNOME. I saw your post on it before it pumped but held off. Regretting it now. Might get in later depending on if/how it retraces.

I got back in on $TUCKER. I think it will really take off at some point this election season.

Update on TRUMP. Since my last posting it has entered the top 10 meme coins, and will continue to move up the chart. The coin moves on news, and Trump is going to begin dominating the news cycle as the election draws near. The chart shows in orange where I last suggested accumulating. The blue verticle line is drawn to mark Super Tuesday when Trump is expected to win a majority of delegates. Consequently, the price is likely to follow the yellow trend line. Is it worth buying? I don't know. Maybe if you want a quick 2-3x buy some now and sell after the news.
1709330430550.png

TRUMP INU launch is on Monday if anyone is in a gambling mood. Same team that runs $TUCKER. Not sure how it's going to do but the teams pre-sale was highly successful. They raised 83 eth in just 16 hours. Starting MC will be about $600k. I'm thinking there may be a dip below that in the first day. But maybe not as a lot of pre-sale holders will be TUCKER holders that want to hold in order to guarantee their airdrop for the team's planned VP coin over the summer. I do like the timing of it being the day before Super Tuesday, as TRUMP really started to take off during the Iowa caucus.

TRUMP INU launch is on Monday if anyone is in a gambling mood. Same team that runs $TUCKER. Not sure how it's going to do but the teams pre-sale was highly successful. They raised 83 eth in just 16 hours. Starting MC will be about $600k. I'm thinking there may be a dip below that in the first day. But maybe not as a lot of pre-sale holders will be TUCKER holders that want to hold in order to guarantee their airdrop for the team's planned VP coin over the summer. I do like the timing of it being the day before Super Tuesday, as TRUMP really started to take off during the Iowa caucus.
Trump Inu pumped to 5M after launch, dipped for a bit and is holding strong at just over 4M right now. I'd say pretty successful for a pre-sale project. CoinGecko has made a new PolitFi category for these types of tokens. Should be an interesting summer for the degens.

Just took a round trip on $BONK. I have a pretty measured bitcoin buying approach but tried my hand on the meme... May or may not do it again.

Trump Inu pumped to 5M after launch, dipped for a bit and is holding strong at just over 4M right now. I'd say pretty successful for a pre-sale project. CoinGecko has made a new PolitFi category for these types of tokens. Should be an interesting summer for the degens.
I was sitting there ready to press buy when Trump Inu launched but the gas fees were prohibitively expensive ($100 or more), so I didn't pull the trigger. Eth is not my sandbox.

I was sitting there ready to press buy when Trump Inu launched but the gas fees were prohibitively expensive ($100 or more), so I didn't pull the trigger. Eth is not my sandbox.

I'm seeing a lot of people pull out of engaging with ETH. They may buy coins, but there is little point in trying to trade there.

A lot of action is moving to BASE chain.

I'm seeing a lot of people pull out of engaging with ETH. They may buy coins, but there is little point in trying to trade there.

A lot of action is moving to BASE chain.

The gas fees on eth chain have really shot up the past few weeks

Sometimes it is easier to hold on to a meme if you understand where it comes from. Pepe is a meme that everyone knows.

Matt Furie was the author of the book "Boy's Club," which is where the character Pepe comes from:
1710034122379.png

Pictured bottom right is Pepe. Pepe is almost at a 4b MC on ETH. Top right is Brett. Recently Brett on Base shot up to 250m MC. Bottom left is Andy. Andy has a meme coin on Blast and the MC is sitting at around 5m. Andy could be the next to run. I don't know if there is a meme coin for Wolf (top left), but I wouldn't be surprised. Does anybody know?

There is an interesting documentary about Matt Furie. He apparently is liberal and didn't like the way people used his character. Here's the trailer of the movie.

Don't fade the power of memes!

Great day for Trump Inu. Pumped to a new ath of 10M. They'll be listed on Coin Gecko in a few days under their new Politifi category, along with MAGA and a few others.

Back