• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Cyberattacks or Likely Cyberattacks on American Infrastructure

MrRedsquare

Protestant
Heirloom
Screenshot (5973).png

Some bad language in video

Last edited:
The ship involved has a history of running into things. Also, I learned a new word in the article linked below. A collision is when two moving objects hit each other. An allision is when a moving object hits a stationary object.

That ship weighed 95000 tons. Bridge had no chance. It's owned by Maersk , the same shipping company that got a ship stuck in the Suez canal a few years ago.

Maersk also has a strong commitment to DEI principles. Furthermore, apparently the Baltimore Harbor wasn't following safety protocols because a ship of that size should have been accompanied by tugboats out of the harbor.

A lot of people should go to jail over this. I think the world has had enough of this shipping company. Time to shut it down.

The sped up video in this tweet shows the ship clearly making an aggressive turn just before hitting the bridge, with it's lights cutting out multiple times. I only posted it for the video. I have no opinion yet on Andrew Tate's comments about cyber attacks and black swans. He just happened to be the source for the video.

That ship weighed 95000 tons. Bridge had no chance. It's owned by Maersk , the same shipping company that got a ship stuck in the Suez canal a few years ago.

Maersk also has a strong commitment to DEI principles. Furthermore, apparently the Baltimore Harbor wasn't following safety protocols because a ship of that size should have been accompanied by tugboats out of the harbor.

A lot of people should go to jail over this. I think the world has had enough of this shipping company. Time to shut it down.
I never liked driving over the Key Bridge, even more than the Bay Bridge further south. It felt flimsy to me and has a ridiculous incline driving on the outer loop to accommodate the port ship traffic.

The breaking of safety protocols is typical in Baltimore due to incompetence, laziness and corruption. I wouldn't be surprised if the tug boats were out of commission, no crew to operate them or DEI influence. The only way heads will truly roll if the Federal government gets involved. Baltimore and Maryland politics operates just like the gangsters where they will not snitch on each other. They'll find a fall guy and reward him afterwards.

Last edited:
Use to go across this bridge alot when I lived in DC. What a shame. I hope they can find everyone.

I'm amazed they were able to rescue two of them in the water given that we've had overnight lows here in the 30s. The local news here is saying water temps were in the 40s this morning:

The water temperature was about 47 degrees Fahrenheit before dawn Tuesday, according to a buoy that collects data for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

The incompetence of our govt. is overwhelming.

I find the talking heads who spout off about how "incompetent" the regime are infuriating. This suggests this stuff is "just happening" and the people who were installed into positions of power are overwhelmed or out of their element, instead of all these events being by design.

People need to be furious and stop giving this illegitimate government the benefit of the doubt. "Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? 🥴"

I'm tired of imagining. It's time people on the right start playing to win instead of playing fair.

Port of Baltimore commerce wise:

"It is one of the smallest container ports on the Northeastern seaboard, handling 265,000 containers in the fourth quarter of last year, according to container shipping expert Lars Jensen. The Port of New York and New Jersey handled around 2 million containers in that same period, and Norfolk Port in Virginia handled 850,000, so the flow of containers to Baltimore can likely be redistributed to bigger ports
(...)
IMPORTS
It is the busiest U.S. port for car shipments, handling more than 750,000 vehicles in 2023, according to data from the Maryland Port Administration.
The port handles imports and exports for major automakers including Nissan 7201.T, Toyota 7203.T, General Motors, Volvo Car, Jaguar Land Rover, and Volkswagen, including luxury models for Audi, Lamborghini and Bentley.
It is also the largest U.S. port by volume for handling farm and construction machinery, as well as agricultural products. Imports of agricultural products totalled 3 million tonnes last year, including 1.2 million of sugar and salt, as well as gypsum, fertilizers and forest products, according to Ishan Bhanu, lead agricultural commodities analyst at Kpler.
Other top imports were paper/paperboard and plywood/veneer/particle board, the Maryland authority website shows.
EXPORTS
In 2023, the port was the second busiest for coal exports. Its eight dry bulk terminals exported 22 million tonnes of coal last year and small amounts of other metals and minerals, according to Kpler’s Bhanu.
Other top export commodities by weight in 2022 were liquefied natural gas (LNG), wastepaper, ferrous scrap, and automobiles/light trucks, according to Maryland government data. Cove Point, which is upstream from the bridge, is the nearest LNG terminal. ICIS ship tracking data show Cove Point typically exports about 500,000 tonnes per month.
CRUISE SHIPS
It is also a cruise terminal, with operators Norwegian NCLH.N, Carnival CCL.N and Royal Caribbean RCL.N, all using the port for Caribbean, Canadian, and other Atlantic destinations. In 2023, cruises carrying more than 444,000 passengers departed from the port, the Maryland government website says.
LONDON METAL EXCHANGE WAREHOUSES
In Baltimore warehouses registered with the London Metal Exchange, there are 756 metric tons of nickel, 150 tons of tin and 50 tons of copper, LME data shows."

Aerial view
Baltimore Bridge Collapse.jpg

Last edited:
The sped up video in this tweet shows the ship clearly making an aggressive turn just before hitting the bridge, with it's lights cutting out multiple times. I only posted it for the video. I have no opinion yet on Andrew Tate's comments about cyber attacks and black swans. He just happened to be the source for the video.

The powers that be had a bad 24 hours before this tragedy.

1) P Diddy massive sex crimes
2) Likely CIA / NATO involvement in terrorist attack in Russia
3) Big Trump win in NY appeal
4) Julian Assange winning appeal.
5) UN resolution in Gaza passed. U.S had to abstain.

Symbolism is strong as well. The full name of the bridge is the Francis Scott Key Bridge.

I find the talking heads who spout off about how "incompetent" the regime are infuriating. This suggests this stuff is "just happening" and the people who were installed into positions of power are overwhelmed or out of their element, instead of all these events being by design.

People need to be furious and stop giving this illegitimate government the benefit of the doubt. "Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? 🥴"

I'm tired of imagining. It's time people on the right start playing to win instead of playing fair.
I understand what you are saying. These people were hand picked due to their ability to be controlled by their addictions. In this clown's case (Mayor Pete), it is lust. I don't think the elites want the USA to completely collapse like this though, they still need us to protect their shipping lanes and reign in China and Russia, until they can replace their hardline govt. with globalists shills again.

I think this was incompetence. Either unable to stop a cyber terrorist attack or just incompetent people in place, and I don't think the satanic elites are happy about this one, they can't afford this right now.

Back