Cyberattacks or Likely Cyberattacks on American Infrastructure

I understand what you are saying. These people were hand picked due to their ability to be controlled by their addictions. In this clown's case (Mayor Pete), it is lust.
Ain't he an expert on ramming ? - sorry, couldn't help myself.

I think this was incompetence. Either unable to stop a cyber terrorist attack or just incompetent people in place, and I don't think the satanic elites are happy about this one, they can't afford this right now.
In this case, I would go with lack of proper maintenance, most likely caused by lack of skilled technicians in the port.

Port of Baltimore commerce wise:

"It is one of the smallest container ports on the Northeastern seaboard, handling 265,000 containers in the fourth quarter of last year, according to container shipping expert Lars Jensen. The Port of New York and New Jersey handled around 2 million containers in that same period, and Norfolk Port in Virginia handled 850,000, so the flow of containers to Baltimore can likely be redistributed to bigger ports
(...)
IMPORTS
It is the busiest U.S. port for car shipments, handling more than 750,000 vehicles in 2023, according to data from the Maryland Port Administration.
The port handles imports and exports for major automakers including Nissan 7201.T, Toyota 7203.T, General Motors, Volvo Car, Jaguar Land Rover, and Volkswagen, including luxury models for Audi, Lamborghini and Bentley.
It is also the largest U.S. port by volume for handling farm and construction machinery, as well as agricultural products. Imports of agricultural products totalled 3 million tonnes last year, including 1.2 million of sugar and salt, as well as gypsum, fertilizers and forest products, according to Ishan Bhanu, lead agricultural commodities analyst at Kpler.
Other top imports were paper/paperboard and plywood/veneer/particle board, the Maryland authority website shows.
EXPORTS
In 2023, the port was the second busiest for coal exports. Its eight dry bulk terminals exported 22 million tonnes of coal last year and small amounts of other metals and minerals, according to Kpler’s Bhanu.
Other top export commodities by weight in 2022 were liquefied natural gas (LNG), wastepaper, ferrous scrap, and automobiles/light trucks, according to Maryland government data. Cove Point, which is upstream from the bridge, is the nearest LNG terminal. ICIS ship tracking data show Cove Point typically exports about 500,000 tonnes per month.
CRUISE SHIPS
It is also a cruise terminal, with operators Norwegian NCLH.N, Carnival CCL.N and Royal Caribbean RCL.N, all using the port for Caribbean, Canadian, and other Atlantic destinations. In 2023, cruises carrying more than 444,000 passengers departed from the port, the Maryland government website says.
LONDON METAL EXCHANGE WAREHOUSES
In Baltimore warehouses registered with the London Metal Exchange, there are 756 metric tons of nickel, 150 tons of tin and 50 tons of copper, LME data shows."

Aerial view
View attachment 6682
GJl9aVgWIAAwLu_

It looks like the anchor was dropped (front left) - I can only assume that was a desperate last minute attempt to stop the ship...

432928540_122169099218032397_1502140144433880662_n.jpg

I think the anchor drop explains why the ship does a sudden about face turn before slamming into the pylon.

The Captain probably realized he had lost control of the ship, and was heading straight at the bridge. So he dropped anchor, which then only made the situation worse and caused the ship to swing like a Yo-Yo right into a Pylon. There would have been less damage had the ship just gone through a single section of the bridge.

Total incompetence, from top to bottom, it seems, generated from malicious leaders at the top.

Biden's response was typical slurfest, but surprisingly coherent:

Took him 12 hours after the disaster to make a statement... probably took that long just to get him out of bed.

He wants the Federal Gov to foot the entire bill for a new bridge. Afterwards the Insurance and Shipping company can be sued into oblivion. I think realistically that is the only thing that can be done. If that bridge isn't rebuilt soon then Baltimore, already a dying city, will enter cardiac arrest and lose whatever industry it has left.

Biden's response was typical slurfest, but surprisingly coherent:

Took him 12 hours after the disaster to make a statement... probably took that long just to get him out of bed.

He wants the Federal Gov to foot the entire bill for a new bridge. Afterwards the Insurance and Shipping company can be sued into oblivion. I think realistically that is the only thing that can be done. If that bridge isn't rebuilt soon then Baltimore, already a dying city, will enter cardiac arrest and lose whatever industry it has left.

Ain't really that much for the fed gov to do now: they can offer assistance to the State of Maryland (which they did - the Army Corps of Engineers deployed over 1000 personnel), and MARAD will conduct an investigation of the incident, the results of which may be used in a future litigation - if there are grounds to litigate that is. Because foreign ships making port calls in America should be inspected (port state control) by the Coast Guard - if there were issues in the machine room, why weren't they noticed? Especially when the "Dali" already had some issues reported in the past.
Anyway, rebuilding the bridge, whether on federal on the insurer's dime, will take years to come, right now the most important thing to do, is to clear the crash site and reopen port of Baltimore - sure it isn't the largest port in the US, but still, moving its traffic to other ports disrupts supply chains and costs millions of lost revenue for Baltimore, not to mention that there are several vessels stuck in port.

Last edited:
I just found this tweet saying the traffic on the bridge was stopped before the collision, which I hadn't heard. In the video of the collision you can see traffic crossing, and then it seemed like there was a lull in the traffic at the time of the collapse. (This tweet is another comment from the same thread I posted from above)

The ship reported it was out of control and could possibly hit the bridge, but they must have had only a few minutes warning. It's good that they were able to react to the situation and radio police to shut down the road so quickly.

Thank God!

Back