• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Cosmology Debate Thread ("Space Is Fake")

Below is a link to all folks still stuck in the 'Moon Landing is Real' Matrix.

Read it with an open mind. After covid I began questioning everything and this was a great intro to NASA debunking.

It's always interesting to note that in all the footage, the most amazing experience the astronauts would have had would have been to look at a pretty large earth in the sky. Yet we get no videos of the Earth, no videos of them staring at it awe, just a few pictures where the earth is about the same size as the moon looks from the earth. The whole thing was Freemason chicanery.

1702978230737.png

Read it with an open mind. After covid I began questioning everything and this was a great intro to NASA debunking.

It's always interesting to note that in all the footage, the most amazing experience the astronauts would have had would have been to look at a pretty large earth in the sky. Yet we get no videos of the Earth, no videos of them staring at it awe, just a few pictures where the earth is about the same size as the moon looks from the earth. The whole thing was Freemason chicanery.

Thanks for sharing this. This from part 1 is the first nibble of the red pill. Wow:

"Consider this peculiar fact: in order to reach the surface of the Moon from the surface of the Earth, the Apollo astronauts would have had to travel a minimum of 234,000 miles*. Since the last Apollo flight allegedly returned from the Moon in 1972, the furthest that any astronaut from any country has traveled from the surface of the Earth is about 400 miles. And very few have even gone that far. The primary components of the current U.S. space program – the space shuttles, the space station, and the Hubble Telescope – operate at an orbiting altitude of about 200 miles.

(*NASA gives the distance from the center of Earth to the center of the Moon as 239,000 miles. Since the Earth has a radius of about 4,000 miles and the Moon’s radius is roughly 1,000 miles, that leaves a surface-to-surface distance of 234,000 miles. The total distance traveled during the alleged missions, including Earth and Moon orbits, ranged from 622,268 miles for Apollo 13 to 1,484,934 miles for Apollo 17. All on a single tank of gas.)

To briefly recap then, in the twenty-first century, utilizing the most cutting-edge modern technology, the best manned spaceship the U.S. can build will only reach an altitude of 200 miles. But in the 1960s, we built a half-dozen of them that flew almost 1,200 times further into space. And then flew back. And they were able to do that despite the fact that the Saturn V rockets that powered the Apollo flights weighed in at a paltry 3,000 tons, about .004% of the size that the principal designer of those very same Saturn rockets had previously said would be required to actually get to the Moon and back (primarily due to the unfathomably large load of fuel that would be required).

To put that into more Earthly terms, U.S. astronauts today travel no further into space than the distance between the San Fernando Valley and Fresno. The Apollo astronauts, on the other hand, traveled a distance equivalent to circumnavigating the planet around the equator nine-and-a-half times! And they did it with roughly the same amount of fuel that it now takes to make that 200 mile journey, which is why I want NASA to build my next car for me. I figure I’ll only have to fill up the tank once and it should last me for the rest of my life."

Thanks for sharing this. This from part 1 is the first nibble of the red pill. Wow:

"Consider this peculiar fact: in order to reach the surface of the Moon from the surface of the Earth, the Apollo astronauts would have had to travel a minimum of 234,000 miles*. Since the last Apollo flight allegedly returned from the Moon in 1972, the furthest that any astronaut from any country has traveled from the surface of the Earth is about 400 miles. And very few have even gone that far. The primary components of the current U.S. space program – the space shuttles, the space station, and the Hubble Telescope – operate at an orbiting altitude of about 200 miles.

(*NASA gives the distance from the center of Earth to the center of the Moon as 239,000 miles. Since the Earth has a radius of about 4,000 miles and the Moon’s radius is roughly 1,000 miles, that leaves a surface-to-surface distance of 234,000 miles. The total distance traveled during the alleged missions, including Earth and Moon orbits, ranged from 622,268 miles for Apollo 13 to 1,484,934 miles for Apollo 17. All on a single tank of gas.)

To briefly recap then, in the twenty-first century, utilizing the most cutting-edge modern technology, the best manned spaceship the U.S. can build will only reach an altitude of 200 miles. But in the 1960s, we built a half-dozen of them that flew almost 1,200 times further into space. And then flew back. And they were able to do that despite the fact that the Saturn V rockets that powered the Apollo flights weighed in at a paltry 3,000 tons, about .004% of the size that the principal designer of those very same Saturn rockets had previously said would be required to actually get to the Moon and back (primarily due to the unfathomably large load of fuel that would be required).

To put that into more Earthly terms, U.S. astronauts today travel no further into space than the distance between the San Fernando Valley and Fresno. The Apollo astronauts, on the other hand, traveled a distance equivalent to circumnavigating the planet around the equator nine-and-a-half times! And they did it with roughly the same amount of fuel that it now takes to make that 200 mile journey, which is why I want NASA to build my next car for me. I figure I’ll only have to fill up the tank once and it should last me for the rest of my life."

Wagging the Moondoggie is so good.

The moon landing being fake is one of my favourite conspiracies, because it’s one every normie is conditioned to roll their eyes at the second anyone brings it up, but at the same time it’s impossible to really examine the arguments without, at the very least, saying “well f**k me, I dunno man.”

Yes I think info like this helps put things into some perspective... entering LEO is one thing, repeatedly making voyages through unknown conditions to the moon with zero incidents/loss of life strains credibility on the face of it before even investigating the plethora of bizarre details that don't seem to make sense.

The moon landing being fake is one of my favourite conspiracies, because it’s one every normie is conditioned to roll their eyes at the second anyone brings it up, but at the same time it’s impossible to really examine the arguments without, at the very least, saying “well f**k me, I dunno man.”

The moon landing is also one of the sacred cows of the baby boomer generation, and they will go into a mini meltdown every time it is questioned.

"I saw the moon landing live on TV, so I know it was real !" is their favourite catchphrase.

Your post perfectly highlights the absurdity of the claim that mankind has traveled to the moon, let alone landed on it, using the mainstream view of cosmology and the distances defined in their solar system model.

Your post perfectly highlights the absurdity of the claim that mankind has traveled to the moon, let alone landed on it, using the mainstream view of cosmology and the distances defined in their solar system model.
"The total distance traveled during the alleged missions, including Earth and Moon orbits, ranged from 622,268 miles for Apollo 13 to 1,484,934 miles for Apollo 17. All on a single tank of gas.)"

I'm an absolute layman on both the mainstream and the "space is fake" view of cosmology, but I thought the idea was that in space your engines don't have to be firing the whole time. One thrust and you just continue in that direction through the void forever. Barring another thrust in another direction or some kind of collision, of course.

The main reason no one has gone to the moon is because of the Van Allen radiation belt, and because 1960s/70s technology was not good enough to get there. Those obstacles might well be overcome a few decades from now.

I read the the whole thing in all its parts. It's shocking to say the least, especially the first half or so.

I was skeptical before, but I had no idea there were this many holes in the men on the moon story.

At some points it's just outright laughable, but there's also a really unsettling feeling that hits you when you realize the elite level of deception at play here.

With today's technology this type of psyop could be devestating. I kept thinking how I feel like the next theatre show will be the UFO/Alien deception.

Maybe cross post this in my podcast thread?

I have some questions for anyone familiar with this, preferably someone who is a 'men on the moon denier' and especially someone who has read some or hopefully all of "Wagging the Moondoggie". I have no interest in debating or teaching uninformed about this topic.

Keep in mind I have read the entire set of articles on the subject and I am pretty much on board with the idea of MEN having been on the moon (Key word is MEN here. I understand there are various landing devices there) involving some sort of Mason mind manipulation.

1) Why would they fake it? One major reason the articles give is distraction. Main example being the Vietnam war atrocity distraction. There was also the idea mentioned of America being first, beating those "Russkies", patriotism, internationally #1, etc.

Another reason I see as possible is as a psychological propaganda 'primer'. If America is to lead the 'great awakening' (Mason "from darkness to light", 2 sides of the dialectic), and the world can be duped and programmed to accept men made it to the moon, they can use this to push things like Alien hoax, antichrist system, and other one world government psyops.

Are there other reasons that I'm missing? What do you guys think? Why did they want to trick everyone into believing men went to the moon?

2) How would they get away with it? Wouldn't Russia or some other enemy blatantly call it out as fraudulent? Or was Russia's 'cabal people' in on it as well so to speak? Have any of their major figures officially called it out as a hoax?

Would it just be enough that the astronauts were in on it and some others high up involved with the crew's 'inner circle'? Are there any well known whistle-blowers involved? If this is true there has to have been a hit list and probably still is one.

We know a significant amount of people even during the events in the late 60s had their doubts, and there's of course many who still have doubts, and there's people like us who are deniers but at the same time careful of letting that be known so we don't get associated with flat earthers.

Would love to hear this side of the story if someone is willing to chime it or point me in the right direction!

Last edited:
1) Why would they fake it? One major reason the articles give is distraction. Main example being the Vietnam war atrocity distraction. There was also the idea mentioned of America being first, beating those "Russkies", patriotism, internationally #1, etc.

Are there other reasons that I'm missing? What do you guys think? Why did they want to trick everyone into believing men went to the moon?

Smokescreen for investing billions of dollars into weapons R&D, rocketry, communications, high-altitude surveillance systems, and so forth. Countless applications in terms of military-technological dominance.

Enormous government money laundering operation for the Vietnam war and other secret projects.
USA left the gold standard at the same exact time.

2 How would they get away with it? Wouldn't Russia or some other enemy blatantly call it out as fraudulent? Or was Russia's 'cabal people' in on it as well so to speak? Have any of their major figures officially called it out as a hoax?

Russian space achievements were all fake as well.
(Go and look at all the Russian space videos from the 1960s to the 1990s ....not one looks real)

Back