• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Conspiracy Theory Thread

IMG_0081.jpeg

Here's an oldie but a goodie for the Boomers out there. PAUL IS DEAD!! 😱
This one is gaining new steam again on the interwebz for whatever reason and it took me down a long rabbit hole too. I think there is certainly a good case to be made. These are clearly not the same voice and I can also hear a different accent from the Paul McCartney we know today.

Yup, there IS something to this, believe it or not. Mike Williams/Sage off Quay has some great stuff about this topic on his YT page which I encourage anyone who wants to go deep into this to check out. Here are just a few weird things to wet your appetite: In 1966, the Beatles, the biggest pop culture phenomena ever, mysteriously stopped touring and basically disappeared from the public eye for about three months and when they reemerged, Paul looked, sang, played and spoke different and had even grown about a foot. The cover of the next album, Sgt. Pepper, even had them all gathered around a freshly dug grave and there were tons and tons of times when Paul was singled out from the other three. (I.e the infamous Abbey Road cover were he decided to remove his shoes and walk across what would have been really hot concrete barefoot, as the pic was taken on a really hot summer day.). Weird stuff...

Also, the Beatles didn't actually write a lot of their music or even play on a lot of their albums. It's a hard pill to swallow, especially for Boomers and musicians but if you really look at the facts, understand how the music industry REALLY works and have a modicum of independent, critical thought, it makes perfect sense. They were pretty much actors playing roles and a lot of the pop music and pop culture of the '60's and beyond was not organic but was carefully socially engineered. Another great source to check out on this topic is Dave McGowan's great book, "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" which talks about how the whole hippie/flower children thing was basically a psy-op. Most of the figures that played significant roles in the movement were either related to the ruling elite (such as David Crosby of the Byrd's/CSNY, who was a Vanderbilt) or members of military intelligence agencies.

Fun fact: Jim "Lizard King" Morrison's father was an admiral in the US navy and basically presided over the "Gulf of Tonkin" affair which was the false flag event that got the US embroiled in Vietnam. There is actually a photo of an all-American looking Jim with his dad on his flagship in 1964, and then a bit over a year later he's a long-haired hippie freak forming the Doors, even though he couldn't sing, had no musical training and had never expressed any interest in music.

Yup, there IS something to this, believe it or not. Mike Williams/Sage off Quay has some great stuff about this topic on his YT page which I encourage anyone who wants to go deep into this to check out. Here are just a few weird things to wet your appetite: In 1966, the Beatles, the biggest pop culture phenomena ever, mysteriously stopped touring and basically disappeared from the public eye for about three months and when they reemerged, Paul looked, sang, played and spoke different and had even grown about a foot. The cover of the next album, Sgt. Pepper, even had them all gathered around a freshly dug grave and there were tons and tons of times when Paul was singled out from the other three. (I.e the infamous Abbey Road cover were he decided to remove his shoes and walk across what would have been really hot concrete barefoot, as the pic was taken on a really hot summer day.). Weird stuff...

Also, the Beatles didn't actually write a lot of their music or even play on a lot of their albums. It's a hard pill to swallow, especially for Boomers and musicians but if you really look at the facts, understand how the music industry REALLY works and have a modicum of independent, critical thought, it makes perfect sense. They were pretty much actors playing roles and a lot of the pop music and pop culture of the '60's and beyond was not organic but was carefully socially engineered. Another great source to check out on this topic is Dave McGowan's great book, "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" which talks about how the whole hippie/flower children thing was basically a psy-op. Most of the figures that played significant roles in the movement were either related to the ruling elite (such as David Crosby of the Byrd's/CSNY, who was a Vanderbilt) or members of military intelligence agencies.

Fun fact: Jim "Lizard King" Morrison's father was an admiral in the US navy and basically presided over the "Gulf of Tonkin" affair which was the false flag event that got the US embroiled in Vietnam. There is actually a photo of an all-American looking Jim with his dad on his flagship in 1964, and then a bit over a year later he's a long-haired hippie freak forming the Doors, even though he couldn't sing, had no musical training and had never expressed any interest in music.
One thing few Gen Xers will admit to nowadays is that back in the 1980s we looked up to the Boomers and loved their music. In one of my high school yearbooks they did survey questions of the senior class and The Beatles came in third for top three most popular bands. I think this was in 1985 (Van Halen and Journey were 1 and 2, in case anyone was curious).

Anyway, I still like Boomer dad rock, although I don't listen to it nearly as much as I did as a teenager. Back then I had all of the later, drug-fueled Beatles albums on vinyl. The references to Paul being dead were everywhere on the cover and interior art and not very subtly hidden. The Beatles all wearing a rose in their lapel and only Paul's is black. Paul's eyes closed in pictures. Paul's back turned to the camera for no apparent reason, and so on. Former hippie teachers at school would claim things like you could get phone numbers from playing certain tracks backwards and get weird recorded messages if you called them but if that was ever true I'm sure they didn't work anymore by the 1980s.

I never took it seriously though. My best guess was that it was the Beatles feeling bored and trying to have a bit of fun and maybe add an angle of mystery to everything. I'm reluctant to say much of anything is impossible, but this is about as close as I get. Never heard the claim that McCartney grew a foot. I'd love to see more evidence of that. Seems about as likely as the very odd idea that Jim Morrison couldn't sing. Have you ever listened to The Doors? I'm not recommending them since they're not exactly edifying Christian music, but he could definitely carry a tune. Better than I can, at least.

Do any of the true believers get into why they'd have secretly replaced Paul but put a lot of pretty obvious references to that all over their albums and songs?

Speaking of popular music, I can't remember the actual vid, but I saw it on YT a few weeks ago, alleging, among other things, that:
1. Tupac Shakur is still alive (this is an old one);
2. Avril Lavigne is dead and replaced by an imposter (as a Canadian PLEEEEASE let this be true)
3. Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are the same person; and
4. Jay-Z is a time-traveller

On a non-musical note, I remember hearing on Coast to Coast AM years ago that back in the day, actor Jackie Gleason was close friends with Richard Nixon and while both were holidaying in Florida, President Tricky Dick took Jackie to a USAF base and showed him alien bodies...
I can't confirm this but I also heard that Gleason schtupped Lois Pewterschmidt's mom..."POW! Right in the kisser!"

Yes good post. Mike Williams' channel is excellent and goes over the entire situation for years with very long videos. Also, anyone interested in this conspiracy should pick up the book "Memoirs of Billy Shears" which many believe to be ghost written by the current Sir Paul aka William Shepperd aka Billy Shears. The official author is Thomas Uharriet and books can be ordered from his site.

Here is a short 5 minute interview with Bernard Purdie who drummed on 21 Beatles tracks. He was an incredible studio drummer and worked on many pop/rock songs from the 60s and 70s. Many studio musicians like him and Glen Campbell and Tommy Tedesco played on songs in this era for some of the most famous groups. The record companies couldn't waste time with inferior musicians laying down the solid tracks that studio people could do in their sleep. That's just the way it was in the 60s and 70s. Later on, some of the groups became better musicians or the studio musicians formed their own bands and then could obviously play on their own tracks. Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin played on hundreds of British pop tracks throughout the 60s for example.

...The record companies couldn't waste time with inferior musicians laying down the solid tracks that studio people could do in their sleep...Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin played on hundreds of British pop tracks throughout the 60s for example.

OK, this I could probably buy. I was all prepared to get mad if you were going to claim that Jimmy Page can't really play, but the idea that it's actually Jimmy on tons of tracks from that era makes sense. Say what you want about him, and you could say a lot, but he certainly can play.

Does anyone who really believes in "Paul is dead" have an answer as to why The Beatles or whoever was directing them would have gone to so much effort to leave all those clues? I remember feeling clever for noticing all the references to Paul and death in their album art work when I was a teenager, but as an adult it all seems very on the nose, not subtle at all.

OK, this I could probably buy. I was all prepared to get mad if you were going to claim that Jimmy Page can't really play, but the idea that it's actually Jimmy on tons of tracks from that era makes sense. Say what you want about him, and you could say a lot, but he certainly can play.

Does anyone who really believes in "Paul is dead" have an answer as to why The Beatles or whoever was directing them would have gone to so much effort to leave all those clues? I remember feeling clever for noticing all the references to Paul and death in their album art work when I was a teenager, but as an adult it all seems very on the nose, not subtle at all.
Yup, and Page was also some kind of "connected guy" (probably a Freemason, as is Billy/Paul, as well.) You don't just show up in London at 16-17 and start getting studio session work - it takes YEARS to break into that stuff so he was probably being helped behind the scenes.

I think part of the clues was related to the occultic idea that you need to tell people what you are doing and get them to go along with it to really get the power that comes with the action/spell. Both Page and Paul do a thing called "artful speaking" where they basically speak the truth but do it in such a way that only the initiated will really get what they are saying. There was a lot of occultic imagery used in both The Beatles and Zep.

Last edited:
Never heard the claim that McCartney grew a foot. I'd love to see more evidence of that. Seems about as likely as the very odd idea that Jim Morrison couldn't sing. Have you ever listened to The Doors? I'm not recommending them since they're not exactly edifying Christian music, but he could definitely carry a tune. Better than I can, at least.
There are pics out there that show it. One that springs to mind is a set where original Paul is standing next to his gf Jane Asher and is only a bit taller, then one with Billy/Paul where he is towering over her. Also, a while back, some Italian forensic experts examined pics of both original Paul and Billy/Paul and came to the reluctant conclusion that they weren't the same person. ("Reluctant," because they had set out to debunk the whole thing.)

Also, The Beatles toured Japan in the '60's and got finger printed. When Billy/Paul was busted for pot there in the early '80's, they found that the prints didn't match.

I know it's a mind-bender and I thought it was ridiculous for a long time as well, but as these little factoids kept adding up, I changed my mind.

Finally, listen to the first few Doors albums - Jim's range is really small and his voice sounds weak. He learned over time and improved but none of those hippie bands could play or sing when they started out. A lot of the actual recordings were done by The Wrecking Crew, a group of LA session players that included Glen Campbell.

One thing few Gen Xers will admit to nowadays is that back in the 1980s we looked up to the Boomers and loved their music. In one of my high school yearbooks they did survey questions of the senior class and The Beatles came in third for top three most popular bands. I think this was in 1985 (Van Halen and Journey were 1 and 2, in case anyone was curious).

Anyway, I still like Boomer dad rock, although I don't listen to it nearly as much as I did as a teenager. Back then I had all of the later, drug-fueled Beatles albums on vinyl. The references to Paul being dead were everywhere on the cover and interior art and not very subtly hidden. The Beatles all wearing a rose in their lapel and only Paul's is black. Paul's eyes closed in pictures. Paul's back turned to the camera for no apparent reason, and so on. Former hippie teachers at school would claim things like you could get phone numbers from playing certain tracks backwards and get weird recorded messages if you called them but if that was ever true I'm sure they didn't work anymore by the 1980s.

I never took it seriously though. My best guess was that it was the Beatles feeling bored and trying to have a bit of fun and maybe add an angle of mystery to everything. I'm reluctant to say much of anything is impossible, but this is about as close as I get. Never heard the claim that McCartney grew a foot. I'd love to see more evidence of that. Seems about as likely as the very odd idea that Jim Morrison couldn't sing. Have you ever listened to The Doors? I'm not recommending them since they're not exactly edifying Christian music, but he could definitely carry a tune. Better than I can, at least.

Do any of the true believers get into why they'd have secretly replaced Paul but put a lot of pretty obvious references to that all over their albums and songs?
A lot of the truthers in the UK are Freemason controlled - Ian Gearish, Sheep Farm, Nick Kollerstrom, John O' Looney, Dr/Nurse Campbell etc

They like to seed complete nonsense into their "exposes" of very real conspiracies in order to poison the well.
I have no idea if McCartney died and was replaced.
The argument for the clues being obvious was that the jews cabalists and their freemason servants LOVE getting away with "Evil in Plain Sight" - see the copious 9-11 clues in Hollywood movies before 2001.
McCartney COULD have been replaced.
Separately 911 and others were more persuasive that a) the Beatles didn't write all their own music (and we all know Ringo couldn't drum for toffee) and that b) the 1960s cultural zeitgeist was astro-turfed.
Sergeant peppers symbolic allusion to freemason and satanist Aleister Crowley is fairly well known now.

Jim Morrison and the Doors were widely derided and laughed at for being musically limited over the years: Im not sure Ray Mansarek or Bobby Kriger are in the frame but certainly Morrison who seems less talented. I've listened to American Prayer and his poems like "Ode to My Cock" and lyrically, poetically he was a bit limited.
I liked his stuff and his live shows but Robert Plant, Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson - he wasn't.

Bear in mind on the McCartney issue though that the likes of Kollerstrom push the idea that terror victim Drummer Lee Rigby never even existed (its possible I guess) and that William Shakespeare didn't even write his own works.
That WOULD work if the alternatives normally put up - of Christopher Marlowe, the Earl of Oxford and Francis Bacon - didn't already have their own writings in their own idiosyncratic style already out there: which are nothing like Shakespeare's.
WHOEVER wrote Shakespeares works was the greatest writer of the English language - and it wasn't any of those suspects.
Maybe there was an anonymous writer that wrote it all and Shakespeare was just a made-up public image attached to the work..?

Kollerstrom is weak on that issue though - he seems to think that the Proto-freemason-MI6 just scribbled off.a bunch of plays as easily as composing a "Russia Hoax".
Nobody in the English language has approached Shakespeare's virtuosity before or since and so Im going to need a bit more from Kollerstrom on that one - who tells everybody to buy "The Light" newspaper, which is a freemason newspaper and whose book on the Holocaust is entitled "Breaking the Spell". (suspicious looks abound behind my keyboard as I type this..)

As far as session musicians - its worse now.
Basically, based on what I hear about the UK music industry, nearly all the music being recorded in todays pop music world will have the same guitarist and the same drummer etc in the studio session for ALL of the music.
And kids thinking that they're going to get good at drumming and then get recorded on the next hit single don't know that ONE drummer is going into studio and recording ALL the drumming on all the records getting air time.
Talk about a choke point for the new talent coming through.

There are pics out there that show it. One that springs to mind is a set where original Paul is standing next to his gf Jane Asher and is only a bit taller, then one with Billy/Paul where he is towering over her. Also, a while back, some Italian forensic experts examined pics of both original Paul and Billy/Paul and came to the reluctant conclusion that they weren't the same person. ("Reluctant," because they had set out to debunk the whole thing.)

Also, The Beatles toured Japan in the '60's and got finger printed. When Billy/Paul was busted for pot there in the early '80's, they found that the prints didn't match.

I know it's a mind-bender and I thought it was ridiculous for a long time as well, but as these little factoids kept adding up, I changed my mind.

Finally, listen to the first few Doors albums - Jim's range is really small and his voice sounds weak. He learned over time and improved but none of those hippie bands could play or sing when they started out. A lot of the actual recordings were done by The Wrecking Crew, a group of LA session players that included Glen Campbell.
That's a decent point, about Jim Morrison's voice. Most of the examples I had in my head of him singing impressively do come from the later albums. I don't listen to The Doors a lot anymore, but if I do it's almost always The Soft Parade or Morrison Hotel which...checking their discography on wikipedia...yes, later albums. That said, I remember the early albums being listenable.

A major problem I have with this theory that The Doors were astroturfed is the idea that you have to be a virtuoso singer or musician to make music people sincerely enjoy. Take Tom Petty for an example. People love Tom Petty. His guitar work is all pretty simple and I don't think you'd see him on any lists of greatest singers but taken all together, his raspy voice and progressions of simple chords just work.

The points about McCartney are interesting, especially the one about the fingerprints. I suppose I don't care enough to look into it deeply enough to see if I believe that really happened but still, interesting.

Last edited:
As others have noted, it may be a Freemasonry thing to drop clues that are only obvious to the initiated, so they can get away with their behavior through "acquiescence" of the public. One theory I heard was that when/if the real Paul was killed in a car accident on 11 September 1966 (that date may be a Freemasonry thing too), letting the public know would have caused mass hysteria and suicides. Whether this would have happened or not is not clear by today's estimation of how sensitive society was back then, but I think we also underestimate just how insane and global that Beatlemania was back then.

Yup, and Page was also some kind of "connected guy" (probably a Freemason, as is Billy/Paul, as well.) You don't just show up in London at 16-17 and start getting studio session work - it takes YEARS to break into that stuff so he was probably being helped behind the scenes.

I think part of the clues was related to the occultic idea that you need to tell people what you are doing and get them to go along with it to really get the power that comes with the action/spell. Both Page and Paul do a thing called "artful speaking" where they basically speak the truth but do it in such a way that only the initiated will really get what they are saying. There was a lot of occultic imagery used in both The Beatles and Zep.

Oh you're totally right about that. I've read quite a bit about Page and Zeppelin over the years and definitely think he was groomed for an important part in the NWO from a young age. Remember he was even on some stupid show as a young teen playing skiffle guitar? Clip linked below. When asked what he wanted to do when older, he said "biological research" for cancer or germs. That's a pretty weird thing to say at age 13 after you just played a guitar bit on nationwide TV along with the drummer saying something similar. Maybe he didn't know yet if he was slated to be an MK-Ultra researcher or a super occultist Crowleyan rock star yet.

Interview after musical bit starts at 2:00

19 year old Jimmy Page interviewed about being a studio guitarist in 1963. When asked how long he had been playing guitar, he says "4 years". That's clearly not true as he was playing 6 years earlier on national TV as a 13 year old. So it's all extremely weird. Page is so cocky in this little interview like he doesn't have a care in the world about how his future is going to turn out. It seems he knew for a long time he would be someone important. Why in the heck would anyone interview an unknown 19 year old studio guitarist? Trust me, no one would care!

Another thing - he says he wants to become an artist. In each interview, he doesn't say he wants to become a famous guitar player yet somehow he became the most famous electric guitarist in the world for the decade of the 1970s and an iconic legend. Somehow the ultimate fame just happened for him even though he expressed no interest in it. Quite hard to believe.

Oh you're totally right about that. I've read quite a bit about Page and Zeppelin over the years and definitely think he was groomed for an important part in the NWO from a young age. Remember he was even on some stupid show as a young teen playing skiffle guitar? Clip linked below. When asked what he wanted to do when older, he said "biological research" for cancer or germs. That's a pretty weird thing to say at age 13 after you just played a guitar bit on nationwide TV along with the drummer saying something similar. Maybe he didn't know yet if he was slated to be an MK-Ultra researcher or a super occultist Crowleyan rock star yet.

19 year old Jimmy Page interviewed about being a studio guitarist in 1963. When asked how long he had been playing guitar, he says "4 years". That's clearly not true as he was playing 6 years earlier on national TV as a 13 year old. So it's all extremely weird. Page is so cocky in this little interview like he doesn't have a care in the world about how his future is going to turn out. It seems he knew for a long time he would be someone important. Why in the heck would anyone interview an unknown 19 year old studio guitarist? Trust me, no one would care!

Another thing - he says he wants to become an artist. In each interview, he doesn't say he wants to become a famous guitar player yet somehow he became the most famous electric guitarist in the world for the decade of the 1970s and an iconic legend. Somehow the ultimate fame just happened for him even though he expressed no interest in it. Quite hard to believe.

You know, I was going to counter that Page is legitimately a really, really good guitar player, but I'm guessing from your screen name that you would know that better than me (I never progressed much as a guitarist beyond being able to strum a few chords and do some basic finger picking to impress girls in college).

Then I remembered that when I was younger and used to like to go to small live shows, I was impressed by how amazing guitarists were totally a dime a dozen. Guys who rivaled Eddie and Jimmy seemed to be everywhere in small, unknown bands just in the relatively small town where I studied. I concluded that you probably have to have connections to really make it, or be willing to prostitute yourself in various sickening ways. It was one of the reasons that I never followed through with any vague notion I might have had to try to be serious about the guitar.

Indeed. All these guys had a lot of help behind the scenes. Going back to the Beatles, George Martin said on a few occasions that he didn't think they were very good when he first heard them. In fact, he tried to pass on them and was told by a higher up to sign them, then tried to pass them off to a subordinate and was again over ruled and told he was to work with them directly. Also, note how Bernard Purdy mentions how much money was spent marketing them. For example, though they denied it at the time, it came out later that Brian Epstein bought thousands of copies of their (horrible!) first single "Love Me Do" so it would make it into the top 20 on the national charts.

You know, I was going to counter that Page is legitimately a really, really good guitar player, but I'm guessing from your screen name that you would know that better than me (I never progressed much as a guitarist beyond being able to strum a few chords and do some basic finger picking to impress girls in college).

Then I remembered that when I was younger and used to like to go to small live shows, I was impressed by how amazing guitarists were totally a dime a dozen. Guys who rivaled Eddie and Jimmy seemed to be everywhere in small, unknown bands just in the relatively small town where I studied. I concluded that you probably have to have connections to really make it, or be willing to prostitute yourself in various sickening ways. It was one of the reasons that I never followed through with any vague notion I might have had to try to be serious about the guitar.
Totally right. They generally give you a small taste of fame then see what you're willing to do to keep and grow it. Those that aren't willing to "go the distance", if you will, get dropped. Also, connections are super important, like how pretty much everyone in the hippie rock movement was either related to a blue blood or a member of the military intelligence circle. I've come to the conclusion that the entertainment industry is really important to the controllers as a mind control/social engineering tool and they go to great lengths to make sure that everyone in it can be counted on to toe the line, follow the program and be completely controlled.

Also, Edward Van Halen himself famously said that Page (and also Joe Perry from Aerosmith) were really sloppy live.

You know, I was going to counter that Page is legitimately a really, really good guitar player

Of course he is, Page and Van Halen are my favorite guitar players. Page's studio guitar layerings and songwriting abilities are second to none in the classic rock genre.

Also, Edward Van Halen himself famously said that Page (and also Joe Perry from Aerosmith) were really sloppy live.

Unfortunately it's true, Page's lead playing could be quite sloppy live though his rhythm playing is almost always excellent. Just watched the live version of Since I've Been Loving You a few times recently and even though it's an inspired emotional performance, he is sloppy as heck. Eddie is much tighter live but then people like Steve Vai and Joe Satriani are basically flawless. So there's always room for improvement lol.

Totally right. They generally give you a small taste of fame then see what you're willing to do to keep and grow it. Those that aren't willing to "go the distance", if you will, get dropped. Also, connections are super important, like how pretty much everyone in the hippie rock movement was either related to a blue blood or a member of the military intelligence circle. I've come to the conclusion that the entertainment industry is really important to the controllers as a mind control/social engineering tool and they go to great lengths to make sure that everyone in it can be counted on to toe the line, follow the program and be completely controlled.

It's the way the business works everywhere without going too deep into the conspiracy theory. I invested 10 years of my life trying a music career in the Latin Indie rock scene without success. A dude I played with in another band, and his music was terrible, it was so bad I used to make fun of him, it is still bad. Dude has toured the US, Europe and supported big indie acts in Colombian indie Festivals, I know he ain't rich but seems to be doing OK. He had contacts while I hadn't. Imagine what kind of stuff happens or what deals are being done behind the scenes in the big leagues.

Of course he is, Page and Van Halen are my favorite guitar players. Page's studio guitar layerings and songwriting abilities are second to none in the classic rock genre.

Unfortunately it's true, Page's lead playing could be quite sloppy live though his rhythm playing is almost always excellent. Just watched the live version of Since I've Been Loving You a few times recently and even though it's an inspired emotional performance, he is sloppy as heck. Eddie is much tighter live but then people like Steve Vai and Joe Satriani are basically flawless. So there's always room for improvement lol.
LOVE Vai and Satch, especially Vai. (Did you see the video he made a while ago that was all just his left hand because his right hand was damaged that is STILL better than most guitar players can do with both hands?) But, Eddie is in a completely different category. For a lot of the heavy records that came out in that period, you can easily tell if it was pre- or post-Van Halen One just by listening to the guitars. He was just that influential and pretty much arrived fully formed on their first record. I think it was Billy Gibbons on ZZ Top who said if he had to come up with a list of the top 10 guitar players of all time, he'd put Eddie in the top 5 slots then go from there. ☺

Also, thanks for posting the Page videos. I've already seen them both but you're totally correct - why, exactly were they interviewing him at this time in his career? They certainly never gave Vic Flick, who played on a TON of stuff, including the iconic guitar parts of the James Bond movies, that type of press.

Last edited:
It's the way the business works everywhere without going too deep into the conspiracy theory. I invested 10 years of my life trying a music career in the Latin Indie rock scene without success. A dude I played with in another band, and his music was terrible, it was so bad I used to make fun of him, it is still bad. Dude has toured the US, Europe and supported big indie acts in Colombian indie Festivals, I know he ain't rich but seems to be doing OK. He had contacts while I hadn't. Imagine what kind of stuff happens or what deals are being done behind the scenes in the big leagues.
Yup, connections and also image/looks. Sad but true, at least with mainstream corporate music.

Back