• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Clown World Thread

1714484892117.png

Orangeburg Co. man charged with armed robbery after stealing diapers from store

42554-2a1e4549c3a55c5eb2cb31b0ea76a1af.jpeg

The Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office says a 25-year-old man was arrested after an armed robbery at Dollar General on Sunday.
Corey Ryheem Felder, Jr., 25, is charged with armed robbery and unlawful carrying of a pistol, Orangeburg County Sheriff Leroy Ravenell said.
Felder is accused of stealing two boxes of diapers from a Dollar General on Neeses Highway while armed with a pistol with an extended magazine, an arrest warrant states.
Felder admitted to taking out a firearm “because it was a sign of him having money,” the report states.

NEW: Biden economic advisor Jared Bernstein turns into bumbling mess after he's asked why the government borrows money if they can just keep printing it.

We are so screwed.

Question: They print the dollar. So why does the government even borrow?

Bernstein: Well, so the, I mean again, some of this stuff gets some of the language that the mmm, some of the language and concepts are just confusing.

... The government definitely prints money and then it lends that money by, by selling bonds. Is that what they do? They, they, they, yeah, they, they, they sell bonds.

... So, yeah, I, I, I guess I'm just, I don't, I can't really talk. I don't, I don't get it. I don't know what they're talking about.

Holy s***.

More:
@FindingMoneyDoc

Orangeburg Co. man charged with armed robbery after stealing diapers from store

42554-2a1e4549c3a55c5eb2cb31b0ea76a1af.jpeg

The Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office says a 25-year-old man was arrested after an armed robbery at Dollar General on Sunday.
Corey Ryheem Felder, Jr., 25, is charged with armed robbery and unlawful carrying of a pistol, Orangeburg County Sheriff Leroy Ravenell said.
Felder is accused of stealing two boxes of diapers from a Dollar General on Neeses Highway while armed with a pistol with an extended magazine, an arrest warrant states.
Felder admitted to taking out a firearm “because it was a sign of him having money,” the report states.
All the things he could have taken during an armed robbery and he takes two boxes of diapers. Honestly don't even blame the guy. Times are tough.

The funniest thing here isn't the non-binary Jedi. It's that the Empire is respecting the use of the they/them pronouns. Because Emperor Palpatine and Lord Vader wouldn't want anyone misgendered.

New Star Wars Animated Series Features A 'They/Them' Jedi​

Disney+ is taking more flak for crowbarring a them/them character into its latest Star Wars series.

The animated show Tales of the Empire, is made up of six shorts, with one of the episodes featuring a non-binary Jedi.

In a scene below, the they/them agrees to surrender to an Inquisitor, a character that hunts Jedi, just as another Inquisitor sneaks up from behind and attempts to kill the they/them.

You’d be forgiven for having missed it, given that there are so many crapped out Star Wars things now, that only someone with no social life at all can keep up with them.

“They’re still alive,” one of the Inquisitors says while checking the character’s heartbeat. “We need to get them to the ship. We can save them.”

“Forget it, let them die,”
the other one responds.

“They were about to surrender,” the first one notes, again repeating the pronoun just to make sure you heard it… AGAIN.

The pronouns have nothing to do with the progression of the story, in fact it actually makes it confusing. The pronouns are just blatantly in there to forward THE MESSAGE, as with everything Disney does these days.

Many pointed out that it makes little sense that the villain respects the pronouns of the character as she attempts to murder they/them.

You can’t really see the Emperor or Darth Vader getting behind gender ideology either.

This is the most obvious example of forced diversity. And it completely destroys the immersive nature of narrative storytelling, which is why it is so detrimental. And that doesn't even touch on how jarring and confusing it is for the viewer. I assumed it was a scripting error. It never even occurred to me that these characters would be using a plural to refer to an individual.

The group of people I was watching with had to replay several minutes of the show to try to figure out to whom these characters were referring. We thought we missed a scene or some dialogue, and came to the conclusion that it was a scripting error.

That alone is definitionally immersion breaking.

More comments...
@TrvthfvlTreason: “We might be elite evil Jedi hunters for the Galactic Empire, but even we respect pronouns, chud"

@JohnBow31350342:Imagine Vader saying “Luke I identify as your mother”
@winstonrichie: Luke I am your non binary parent just doesn’t have the same impact

@TheCultureWar02: That is so strange. I watched the show myself today and remember being confused at all the they/them pronouns. I thought they were talking about all the people in the village. I assumed the guy was dead. I mean he caught a lightsaber to the back
@TimRunsHisMouth: Villain kills person.... but also respects their use of bizarre pronouns...

Makes perfect sense in clown world.
@KeenanPeachy: Amazing how the villain, even after murdering the nonbinary, is respectful of the trans pronouns! Not even the bad guys are allowed to transgress this rule.
@TastyBigg: And the they/them repetition to make sure we heard it

Author - I'll type it in five more times for dramatic effect!
@TPPNewsNetwork: They did this in their Disney Junior show aimed at preschoolers too.

Read here:

Back