• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Clown World Thread

1713466985578.png

Full text
Pro-Palestine protester has no clue why she is protesting and then asks a friend why they are protesting who also has no clue.

Remarkable.

Reporter: "Why are you protesting?"

Protester: "Demanding that NYU stops! I honestly don't know what NYU is doing... Do you know what NYU is doing?"

Protester 2: "I wish I was more educated!"

This pretty much sums up most protests.

Video: @RudyGiuliani

It started with a photograph.

American Ken Frantz was flipping through a copy of National Geographic and saw an image he couldn't believe.

Africans were dangling high in the air, using a primitive vine/rope system to cross a river—a bridge built by the Italians 75 years earlier, was crumbling on either side of them and the Blue Nile in Ethiopia rushing below.

As the owner of a construction company, Frantz knew the problem was easily solvable, and couldn't figure out why they were using vines and ropes.

It took Frantz less than 3 months to build the bridge.

When I first saw this on Twitter I wondered why the africans couldn't manage to do this themselves, something an ordinary white guy could arrange as a hobby project and complete in a short time.

It's like that guy Mr. Beast providing wells to a bunch of African villages. He must have just hired a local well digging company from a nearby city. These African villagers are so pathetic they can't even organize the most basis projects which would provide them with huge benefits.

Fortunately, the comments to this tweet point these things out clearly. :)

When I first saw this on Twitter I wondered why the africans couldn't manage to do this themselves, something an ordinary white guy could arrange as a hobby project and complete in a short time.

It's like that guy Mr. Beast providing wells to a bunch of African villages. He must have just hired a local well digging company from a nearby city. These African villagers are so pathetic they can't even organize the most basis projects which would provide them with huge benefits.

Fortunately, the comments to this tweet point these things out clearly. :)

A family member of mine tried to help Africans by building them houses and schools only to find out next visit the year after they burnt them as firewood.

He hasn't bothered since.

Woman with tattoos on her face cant get a job and wonders why.

But yet she still has enough money to own a car and splurge on items such as whatever that drink is in her cupholder and those sunglasses she's wearing.

Money aside, it's obvious to anyone with actual common sense and preservation instincts to stay far away from this creature regardless of the setting. This thing is like a checklist of oblivious bad decision making.

-Permanently staining her body with ink for vanity reasons (impulsive, lack of critical thinking, lemming mentality, inability to think or care of long term consequences)

-Having tattoos in highly visible and sensitive areas such as the neck, face, and forehead. I wouldn't be surprised if this one had tattoos near her privates as well.

-Horrible personality/mental traits: arrogant, confrontational, aggressive, delusional, smug, inflated sense of ego, inflated sense of intelligence, (fake) victim complex

There's no benefit to interacting with this thing. Even short term interactions will cause headache and regret at the very least to any sane person. Imagine hiring and being responsible for this thing's actions on a professional and legal level. Absolute nighmare and minefield.

Last edited:
Back