• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Clown World Thread

1710942775801.png
It’s misleading. Sounds like the home invasions are burglars targeting luxury car keys. And no legal gun owner was protecting there home with a handgun prior to the freeze. It’s also very possible that the latest gun control measures will be reversed when Trudeau gets beaten like a red headed step child next election
I know this because I’m a gun nut not an anti.

Not sure where else to put this:

"Surgeons transplant world's 1st genetically edited pig kidney into living human"

I'm mostly in favor of this. I can see some criticism that it's unnatural, but lots of medications and medical procedures fix things that wouldn't naturally heal. Even putting stitches in a bad cut is unnatural.

If this works, it could help lots of people. The patient who received the pig kidney has severe kidney failure, and is in his 60s. He surely knows this could fail and he could die, but he took the chance in part for the good it could do if it succeeds.

I don't see this as some kind of abomination like tranny surgery, or using stem cells from abortions. I'm interested to see if others disagree.

I'm mostly in favor of this. I can see some criticism that it's unnatural, but lots of medications and medical procedures fix things that wouldn't naturally heal. Even putting stitches in a bad cut is unnatural.

If this works, it could help lots of people. The patient who received the pig kidney has severe kidney failure, and is in his 60s. He surely knows this could fail and he could die, but he took the chance in part for the good it could do if it succeeds.

I don't see this as some kind of abomination like tranny surgery, or using stem cells from abortions. I'm interested to see if others disagree.

On first glance without even reading the article, I'm thinking this is ok. But I haven't studied it or thought of any unholy scenarios that this could encourage so not sure.

I'm against it and you guessed my reason: it's not natural. I interpret what is natural on a spectrum and this is far off on one side.

All of these things (including stitches you mentioned) work in the same way though. Adds to our life while compromising our being in some way. It goes back to part of the bargain Adam choose in our fall. They needed to cover themselves (God did also give them better protection in skins so, yes, I do think a balance in our present fallen state can be managed) But it's on a spectrum, with the extreme end point being what the transhumanists are hoping for (which is essentially the abolition of us). I think there is only one trajectory to this thing, so, just good to be aware of where this is headed.

@40seconds in: "...we have phalloplasty that creates a penis and scrotum..." 😆😆😆
.... I know it's sad that this person is so uncomfortable in themselves that they have this gender dysphoria, but I find it funny to learn that the "addadictomy" is a real surgery. One of the first trans jokes I ever heard:

How do you make a female to male trans? You give 'em an addadictomy.

Back