• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Boxing & MMA

I don't like Garcia. He's a loud mouth douche and he didn't make weight.

That's unprofessional
He's got zoomeritis for sure (same as his opponent) but I knew there must have been something good about the kid when the whole media went against him. Can't deny his talent. Think he might be too big for that weight class. DeLaHoya was mentioning in the post fight presser that he'd fight at a higher weight class in the future.

He's got zoomeritis for sure (same as his opponent) but I knew there must have been something good about the kid when the whole media went against him. Can't deny his talent. Think he might be too big for that weight class. DeLaHoya was mentioning in the post fight presser that he'd fight at a higher weight class in the future.
I just have zero patience for loud mouths who can't make weight then talk shit the whole time.

He's clearly a good boxer, but I'm not interested in watching anything he does.

I'll stick to Usyk/Fury/Dibol/GGG/Canelo as fighters I'll actually watch.

Who's winning Fury vs Usyk? Just a few days away now.

Fury looks like he's coming in much lighter. I think he's going to revert to his old style of being slippery, constant movement and staying out of range. Coming in lighter makes sense for that approach. Usyk will be the best technical boxer Fury has faced since at least Klitschko, maybe ever.

Usyk is very very good, but Fury fights to the level of his opponents, I think he'll come prepared and use his reach and movement. I'm thinking Fury wins by decision.

Who's winning Fury vs Usyk? Just a few days away now.

Fury looks like he's coming in much lighter. I think he's going to revert to his old style of being slippery, constant movement and staying out of range. Coming in lighter makes sense for that approach. Usyk will be the best technical boxer Fury has faced since at least Klitschko, maybe ever.

Usyk is very very good, but Fury fights to the level of his opponents, I think he'll come prepared and use his reach and movement. I'm thinking Fury wins by decision.
Fury wins. He will lean on Usyk and while Usyk is an amazing boxer, I don't see him being able to overcome the size advantage.

The last time we had a bout to determine the undisputed heavyweight champion was 25 years ago, Evander Holyfield vs Lennox Lewis.

Lennox-Lewis-vs.-Evander-Holyfield.jpeg

A lot of similarities between that match and this one. You had a technically sound former cruiserweight in Holyfield, and a tall rangey fighter with an excellent jab in Lewis. Their first fight was very close, and was ruled a draw. Lewis would go on to win their rematch by decision becoming the undisputed heavyweight champion.

Hopefully Fury Usyk doesn't end in a draw...

Weigh in results: Usyk 233, Fury 262. Fury looks like he actually trained for this unlike the last match where he looked straight up obese. Usyk always in shape no surprise there.

weighin2.jpg

weighin.jpg

Fury's weight means he's not got any silly ideas of leaning on or rough housing Usyk, so that's one positive. Usyk is too quick and mobile for that sort of tactic. So, since he can't outbox Uzyk, Fury's probably looking for a knock out. Good luck with that. Unless he thinks he can outbox Uzyk, that'll be interesting.

Fury's weight means he's not got any silly ideas of leaning on or rough housing Usyk, so that's one positive. Usyk is too quick and mobile for that sort of tactic. So, since he can't outbox Uzyk, Fury's probably looking for a knock out. Good luck with that. Unless he thinks he can outbox Uzyk, that'll be interesting.
We are going to find out in a couple of hours.

I'm putting my money on the big man. Klitschko wasn't a slouch either when it comes to the technical boxing.

Back