• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

IMG_4333.jpeg

I have been involved in AI (Studied Knowledge Engineering) since back in the 80s. I am quite interested in new AI software cos vs AI Cryptos as the public Software Cos less likely to be FATCAed by CFTC/SEC like FTX, Binance and now Kucoin. Everyone knows that MSFT, NVDA, GOOG, AAPL, TSLA AI has leveraged their stocks to extremely high multiples.

Whereas emerging AI stocks remind me of emerging Alt Coins (I made 33X on ADA when it dropped to 3 per coin) - so I get the hunt for the next 100X, 1,000X or 10,000 X Alt Coin in order to buy more BTC for the Michael Saylor style 100 Year HODL.

Here are 3 such AI Stocks targeted to be serious Multi-X wins...

THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE, INVEST ONLY FUNDS YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE ON VEGAS SLOT MACHINES, DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE:

AI Infrastructure "Picks and Shovels"

ACTION TO TAKE
Buy shares of IonQ, Inc. (IONQ) AI Quantum Computing with QuBits up to $13.

ACTION TO TAKE
Buy shares of Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) AI Edge Computing up to $15.

ACTION TO TAKE
Buy shares of Nerdy Inc. (NRDY) AI Education up to $4.

NRDY Previous ATH 13.49, Recently Completed a 5 Wave up and ABC Corrective in new 5 Motive Wave Up the Daily Fibonacci Ladder:

1712520593239.png

FSLY Completed A Leg Down to 12, next B Target .618 retrace Up 21, then C target 1.0 down 7.6
1712520740945.png

IONQ Previously Pumped up to 35.90 ATH, Currently completing A=C Retrace to 3.12 before next Major 5 Motive Waves run up to 21 and 40.
1712521028648.png

Byron King, Harvard trained Geologist, Former US Navy Pilot, On the Ground no BS Mining Analyst:

Takeaways:

Specific Mining Stock Picks Charts:
Ask any Qs you might have...

UUUU: (Uranium)
1712677352906.png

DOLLF Dolly Varden Silver Corp.
1712677434150.png

K92 (Gold Mining):
1712677564958.png

Contango ORE Gold:
1712677709322.png

I don't mind all that much, but this is the BTC and crypto thread, not the gold and PMs one, Deep.

That said, when do you think a central bank adds BTC to their reserves? Did you see my recent post on the Financial Crash thread where we talk about the .gov trying to "kill" BTC?

I don't mind all that much, but this is the BTC and crypto thread, not the gold and PMs one, Deep.

That said, when do you think a central bank adds BTC to their reserves? Did you see my recent post on the Financial Crash thread where we talk about the .gov trying to "kill" BTC?

The central banks and Klaus Schaub are tied to quant. That’s why I ultimately didn’t want qnt in my portfolio , that and it has already pumped like crazy and been through a bull run

Quant's software, Overledger, is the world's first API gateway for leading blockchains. Quant is involved in the development of central bank digital currencies (CBDC), building on their experiences with US and UK central banks.

On twitter people keep showing some mysterious wallet that has been buying/adding roughly 100 BTC per day for a good while. I wonder what/who that is.

On twitter people keep showing some mysterious wallet that has been buying/adding roughly 100 BTC per day for a good while. I wonder what/who that is.

Probably Elon. Or the equivalent . Or one of the ETFs. 100 btc per day is approx $7 million per day.

It’s not really that strange. Well it’s strange they are loading up now instead of 1-2 years ago, unless it’s an etf

It looks like what I thought is sorta coming true, regarding Monero. Since it can't catch BTC on PoW, and other methods will become available or just indifference of following the ledger regarding smaller amounts, the privacy thing won't be as big as people think - plus you'll always want to store in BTC not hold in XMR. Notice that this is a type of maxi realization.

By the way, did no one find Curt Doolittle's "kill bitcoin" relevant? I didn't but wanted to know what you all think.

Pretty sure this is the big halving dip. Good time to buy right now . I bought a lot the past day or 2. My bags are mostly packed but still grabbed some dips

Back