• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

The code is on Github - https://github.com/qubic/Qiner/tree/2024-march &

I can't verify what it's doing, but there are 100s of people who've had to go through the bare metal advanced setup, which includes a custom BIOS. I assume they would have been able to determine if this is fake.

I haven't looked into the AI aspect of it, which is just for mining. I don't see what it will specifically be used for at this time. But you can see that with TAO.

You can’t see what it’s doing or what the ai aspect is. No one does? There’s no comparison to Tao.

Tao is a rewards system for developers that come up with open source ai breakthroughs. As I recall, they aren’t using ai but have a token system for rewarding ai. Or they use ai as part of the rewards system .

For me, the selling point for Qubic is it is a 40m TPS chain with 0.2 finality and a lead with a high pedigree. If the mining process is useful, that's a bonus.

What is the definition of a scam coin? I don't like Cardano or Ripple, but they have teams that are trying to do things that will most likely not take off. Same with most other coins.

Right that’s my point. A lot if crypto is marketing nothing or marketing vaporware, a product that doesn’t exist. Cardano surged to over $3 based on nothing but a fake rumor of getting smart contracts during the last bull cycle. Ripple may have always been a scam, they have done some shady things, devs massively dumping their supply and so on.

Can you make money on these coins? Yeah but they are still trash tier

It's the founder of Qubic who was a co-founder of IOTA in 2016. He left there a few years ago. This has been mentioned. IOTA has remained in the top 100 coins for over six and a half years and has many high-level partnerships. I don't like it either, to buy, but it's not a scam coin.

Qubic's founder Sergey Ivancheglo was the first person to use DAG for a crypto with NXT and then IOTA.

DAG is used by many blockchains, including Kaspa and Alephium. So they are both technological descendants of the Qubic founder's work. Without DAG Kaspa and Alpehium would not be able to do 10k TPS, which is dwarfed by Qubic's 40m.

I will say the chart looks extremely bullish for Qubic for the past week. Someone is definitely buying, but they haven’t had any actual news as far as I can tell from landing on an exchange or any other news . If a number of influencers /YouTubers (or even one or 2) starting plugging Qubic as their secret vip patreon pick and their patreons started buying big, that could create a chart like this for a micro cap like Qubic. Whether anyone else actually buys remains a question

What are they saying over the next two months?
New Weekly 3rd Fractal impulsing longest wave up is top turning into the previous strong support/resistance candles bodies in a range of 46K to 51K within the typical weekly trading range of BTC. Turning down into the 4th (April/May 2024) fractal highest probability retrace of Fibonacci .382 retrace from Weekly Wave 1 low to Weekly Wave 3 high down to 37K support target.

See new Waves 1,3 and projected 5th White Trend Line.

See far right Fibonacci Extension Ladder Up showing 5th Wave targets of .5, .618, .786, and 1.0 Fibonacci extensions. 5th Fractal Waves are most indeterminant with near equal back-tests to targets corresponding to previous and or projected Fibonacci Support and Resistance. Assuming strong ETF buying supports a 5th Wave to the full 1.0 extension we could test 72K a new ATH Middle of January 2025.

Not quite the crazy $1M per BTC projections of Michael Saylor, Max Kaiser or Harry Dent - However the trend is now your friend .

Shorter Term Traders would sell now and buy back in at the Fractal Wave four 37K+/- low target then riding the Waves 1 + 3 and projected 5th Fib targets trend line intersects with the Fractal Waves 0, 3, 4 extension data points.

After this projected 5th High in early 2025 expect a full .382 to .618 A-B-C retrace before the next major weekly 5 wave Bull Run in the 2026/27 time frame.

Galaxies, Solar Systems, Solar intensities, Orbits and tides all move in waves governed by Fibonacci mathematics which rules the Universe.

HTH.

1707856052976.png

Last edited:
Where is this from? You can go into the Discord, where there would have to be lots of people who are actually bots who are mining. I'm in contact with one guy who is mining. He says it's the best risk-return in mining right now and the payment is in Qubic.

It was on their website when you originally posted about it.

The market cap for Qubic according to coin market cap is 4.25 billion. That is a self reported number from Qubic. That puts it as one if the 15 top coins in all of crypto according its coin market cap..,

And it’s not actually on any of the exchanges yet. This screams scam. If I’m wrong I’ll eat my words but where is the supply coming from? How is a coin that’s not on any of the exchanges achieving a 4.25 billion dollar market cap?? And if that’s not the real market cap then why is Qubic reporting that they have a 4.25 billion market cap to coin marketplace?

There’s a site called polygon scan that shows the ownership for any coin. I was going to check to see if there is one person on top holding 98% of the Qubic coins. But Qubic isn’t listed…. And polygon scan has literally every coin even the tiny ones. Like micro cap.

But yeah this sounds like a recipe for disaster. If you can figure who is holding all of the coins. Like if the founder is holding over 4 billion Qubic coins, that means they can dump their entire supply as any point after they get an exchange listing and all of the retail investors will lose all of their money,

Last edited:
The market cap for Qubic according to coin market cap is 4.25 billion. That is a self reported number from Qubic. That puts it as one if the 15 top coins in all of crypto according its coin market cap..,

The real cap is listed here (press Signin) - https://app.qubic.li/network/explorer - $355m

CMC are reporting that, saying it is unverified. They did have the correct number about two weeks ago, but have changed it. Large numbers of coins in the same position. There is a gap in the market for just providing the correct market cap. e.g. AYIN paid $5k for a CoinGecko listing. 3 months later they have not fixed the circulating supply. Probably a lot of people buying stuff based on this erroneous data. Usually the Telegram has the actual market cap easily avilable.

There’s a site called polygon scan

It shows tokens on the Polygon network.

I can't see a way to get such a list for Qubic. Though this is the case for many new chains. The Alephium explorer dones't let you see this, though someone has made one for ALPH (only):

Alephium are having a hackathon at the moment and have 80 projects being built for that. On top of the ~10 already public. This looks to be a very fast growing ecosystem. About half of the new chains in the top 100 don't have an ecosystem yet.

Maybe I’m stupid but can’t computers do technical analysis? Why would I trust mathematics when they literally give you free indicators to superimpose on charts online?

Large firms have such systems. Day traders often have system that scan charts looking for potential breakouts (price spike and volume spike) and fairly reliable pivots on various indicators.

I think AustraliaSucks is mostly right that, trading is mostly psychological. Being able to stick to a system - to cut losses and not wait for profits, to take profits when you're up and not just wait for more, not to panic sell or panic buy. But you need to have some indicators that are fairly reliable too.

Maybe I’m stupid but can’t computers do technical analysis? Why would I trust mathematics when they literally give you free indicators to superimpose on charts online?
The real cap is listed here (press Signin) - https://app.qubic.li/network/explorer - $355m

CMC are reporting that, saying it is unverified. They did have the correct number about two weeks ago, but have changed it. Large numbers of coins in the same position. There is a gap in the market for just providing the correct market cap. e.g. AYIN paid $5k for a CoinGecko listing. 3 months later they have not fixed the circulating supply. Probably a lot of people buying stuff based on this erroneous data. Usually the Telegram has the actual market cap easily avilable.

It shows tokens on the Polygon network.

I can't see a way to get such a list for Qubic. Though this is the case for many new chains. The Alephium explorer dones't let you see this, though someone has made one for ALPH (only):

Alephium are having a hackathon at the moment and have 80 projects being built for that. On top of the ~10 already public. This looks to be a very fast growing ecosystem. About half of the new chains in the top 100 don't have an ecosystem yet.

Well maybe you’ll be fine after all

I could imagine scenarios where Bitcoin plummets in the short-medium term if or when Tether and other stablecoins collapse.

Two scenarios that seem plausible:
1. They are houses of cards and collapse on their own or with a trigger like someone "attacking" the USD peg
2. The SEC or some other gov't body determines them to be securities or comes up with some other reason to impose harsh restrictions, bans, etc. Major stablecoins collapse similarly to Terra.

I have decided when that happens, if BTC drops, I'll use that as an opportunity to buy more. Still only BTC for me, and the rest I view as garbage(my opinion, not expecting others here to agree).

After you create the wallet, make sure you can login again. It's not very user friendly yet. But they are working on it...
I created a wallet and sent a small amount from Trade Ogre, but it doesn't appear in my wallet even though on the T.O. side it says successfull.

I could imagine scenarios where Bitcoin plummets in the short-medium term if or when Tether and other stablecoins collapse.

Two scenarios that seem plausible:
1. They are houses of cards and collapse on their own or with a trigger like someone "attacking" the USD peg
2. The SEC or some other gov't body determines them to be securities or comes up with some other reason to impose harsh restrictions, bans, etc. Major stablecoins collapse similarly to Terra.

I have decided when that happens, if BTC drops, I'll use that as an opportunity to buy more. Still only BTC for me, and the rest I view as garbage(my opinion, not expecting others here to agree).
Everyone has their own risk profile.

The way I see it is very simple. In the last cycle, the people who made real money held altcoins. Most of us in 2016-2019 or so maybe had 1 or 2 BTC. Maybe 3-4 ETH. Purchasing 1000 ETH is just not something most people could do.

However those who were lucky enough to have a few million DOGE got really rich.

You have to take risk if you want to win big. If I buy $100 of the next DOGE and it hits, that's worth more than having a BTC. However, you should obv hedge your bets.

The purpose of investing is not necessarily philisophical. You and I can both dislike the market and dislike alts making so many people money. However, if you want to make money, you have to go where the money is being made.

If I were to hit the crypto jackpot I would do all I could to contribute positively towards society in ways that I can't even dream of now.

I created a wallet and sent a small amount from Trade Ogre, but it doesn't appear in my wallet even though on the T.O. side it says successfull.

Can you find the Tx here?

Everyone has their own risk profile.

The way I see it is very simple. In the last cycle, the people who made real money held altcoins. Most of us in 2016-2019 or so maybe had 1 or 2 BTC. Maybe 3-4 ETH. Purchasing 1000 ETH is just not something most people could do.

However those who were lucky enough to have a few million DOGE got really rich.

You have to take risk if you want to win big. If I buy $100 of the next DOGE and it hits, that's worth more than having a BTC. However, you should obv hedge your bets.

The purpose of investing is not necessarily philisophical. You and I can both dislike the market and dislike alts making so many people money. However, if you want to make money, you have to go where the money is being made.

If I were to hit the crypto jackpot I would do all I could to contribute positively towards society in ways that I can't even dream of now.
I see the analogy like trying to predict the next Nvidia or Tesla when you could buy apple, microsoft, google, amazon, or the S&P. You "might" be right, but also you'll probably be wrong.

Sure, I saw Shiba Inu coming and should have gotten in. $100 would have netted a fantastic return. It just seems like an even more rowdy risk/return profile than stocks... and most people in reality suck at picking stocks, and are better served going with something stable.

Hope you do strike gold!!

Back