• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

What sort of allocation %'s do you all have?

I'm roughly:
1. 84% real estate
2. 7% retirement accounts
3. 5% bitcoin
4. 2% cash
5. 2% stocks - taxable
6. 0% other

Basically despite all the talk about bitcoin and crypto, leveraged real estate is the thing that has done well for me. It also takes a bunch of effort to upkeep an actual house properly, but then you benefit from inflation.

70% crypto
30% cash, collecting 5-15% interest.

Will shift some to real estate as a ballast in 2026.

f97to_vasaatak9-jpg.2278

Did you navigate the exchange FUD?

Screenshot from 2024-02-12 01-15-14.png

Hopefully it dumps back down through the blue line for more entries.
Order finally went through. Now trying to get QUBIC off the exchange and into an official wallet. Good times. I do think it'll be worth the trouble very soon.

Order finally went through. Now trying to get QUBIC off the exchange and into an official wallet. Good times. I do think it'll be worth the trouble very soon.

After you create the wallet, make sure you can login again. It's not very user friendly yet. But they are working on it...

Backups the files and the seed (55 chars) along with your address.

Qubic lead dev:

You Don't Understand.jpg

The first thing I looked for when looking into the quantum universal basic income coin, aka Qubic, was the source & it's designed to look open source but it isn't really. Whatever it's running is obfuscated behind a VM file & you'd need to reverse that to figure out what it actually is. In practice this means that you have 0 idea if this "coin" even uses cryptography & is most likely no different from paypal. Your "coins" are no safer on their website than they are on any of the exchanges because neither is self custody. Gentleman, pro tip, on chop shop exchanges like the ones you're using it's very easy to get a listing, and wash trade with yourself to make fake elliot/fibonacci/etc signals, then you go on bitcointalk & spend a few hundred on shills..

Not saying you can't make money off scams like universal basic income coin aka qubic, but don't expect to learn any long term, repeatable results with this.

The team from Qubic has a second scam coin. It’s called iota. The fact that a coin is a shit coin or a scam coin shouldn’t necessarily deter you, even coins like cardano and ripple mooned pretty hard during the last bull run and they are total garbage.

I made a few changes to my profile because it wasn’t really degen enough .

Kaspa 40% I wrote a ton on this already I’ll try to keep buying for the next couple months. My goal was to hit at least 1 million kaspa but I may come up short on that
Alph 10% write a ton on this already.
Sei 10% wrote a ton on this already, still bullish but it’s a safe pick
Chrp 10% a marketing platform for influencers . Still very early
Litt 10% lit labs is an another gaming coin. Still micro cap
Sersh 10% serenity shield . I was going to go back and buy more but then this video from alt coin daily dropped today a bullish video line that will cause pumps and make it difficult to get more cheaply
Rite10% a streaming service like Netflix or Amazon streaming . Still a micro cap

Watch list
Souls
Aitech
Both already pumped a ton

The ones I sold while they were making good gains I figured they were too safe . Qnt, Beam, myria, imx, superverse all sold but I wanted to sell and get into something riskier

Last edited:
When it dropped to 38500 a month ago that May end up being the major correction/drop. We can absolutely get more dips/corrections just don’t wait or expect them to be as low
Yes. The only big move down at this point will be because of something major in the world, but the only things I can think of that will be bombs might also make it MORE expensive (bank failures and geopolitical nonsense).

Maybe a dumb question -- how does one do this?
Depends on the wallet you are using. Sparrow wallet is good because you can select individual UTXOs and send them in one transaction to the same wallet, and it combined them into 1 larger UTXO.

Also in Sparrow you can label each UTXO (kyc, coin joined, etc.) and segregate them (don't combine kyc and mixed into a single UTXO)

Some node software allows you to sweep all UTXOs in a wallet into a send into the same wallet (assuming you don't need to segregate any.)

Good idea if you have some that are small (less than .01 BTC) to combine them. If fees go high, sending multiple UTXOs in a single transaction is more data. Bitcoin fees are per byte of data, so if you send 20 UTXOs in a single transaction while fees are 300 sats/vbyte, it could be costly.

Also, smaller UTXOs could become "dust" meaning they are so small that they can't pay the transaction fee to send them.

However...you may want a few different sizes, and not just your whole stack in one 100btc UTXO, because if you spend a little of that (.5 BTC for a house) whoever gets that UTXO can see that it came from a stack of 100 BTC (not good for opsec)

It's not urgent, we might have 5 years of low fees yet.

UTXO labeling is also good for tax loss harvesting, if you live in the US. Instead of first in first out, you can keep track of how much your cost basis was per utxo, and sell them individually to minimize capital gains.

Sell the utxos that you spent 50k on in 2021, for 18k in 2022, and immediately rebuy new ones at 18k. Now, you have a capital loss for taxes, but you still have the same number of Bitcoin. This type of wash trade is disallowed with equities, but Ok for BTC (for now.)

Tradeogre is terrible avoid at all costs. They ran out of kaspa some months ago. If you try to buy or sell kaspa on tradeogre you basically get a message saying the transaction won’t go through until they get more supply

A few months ago Alephium (and I believe KAS a bit before that) were only available on exchanges like Trade Ogre and Safe Trade. Both were mentioned as low-tier exchanges. They are temperamental. But Trade Ogre has been around for a while and it gets 5,000,000 visits per month (similarweb.com). It's often an entry point for low cap coins, particularly L1s, as the team are prepared to integrated new chains when the likes of MEXC will ask for $100,000 and delist it if it can't keep above certain levels of volume.

Organic growth projects, as opposed to VC pumped ones, will often begin trading on such exchanges.

Saying people should write off Qubic because it is listed off such exchanges would be like writing off ALPH under $0.20.

Qubic has some of the worst tokenomics in crypto currency. Circulating supply is 74 trillion,(that’s trillion with a t) market cap is quite large for not being on any exchanges at 176m

The size of the supply doesn't make much difference. The reason Qubic has such a large supply is because it has been written to be lightening fast. Not having decimals in the equation is an extra boost to many other things they have done to speed it up, such as writing the smart contracts in C++.

Alephium has a different approach in that they store all balances without decimals. So if you hold 1 Alephium, on the blockchain it is actually stored as 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (or something like that). I can't remember the amount of decimals, but I think it's 18. Then in your wallet it just shows a 1.

The market cap of $176m is probably from Live Coin Watch. With these lower cap coins they don't tend to setup an accurate cap for the circulating supply.

As of writing the cap is $361m - from the blockchain explorer - https://app.qubic.li/network/explorer

There are several reasons why it's trading at such a high cap on those exchanges. ALPH was around $30m-50m when in a similar position with exchanges.

So basically as soon as the project lands on exchanges the devs will dump all their supply causing any retail investors to lose all their money. qubic looks like a disaster .

If you research the lead dev, you will find he's been posting on BitCoinTalk since 2011. He's co-founded top 10 and top 20 L1s and was one of the earliest miners of BTC. He doesn't need to destroy 14-15 years of his reputation with a rug.

The miners of qubic are paid in cash money not in qubic coin. It’s the devs that are dumping the supply and causing the price to drop. It should dump even more when they find a bigger exchange to sell their coins. Instead of trying to invest in qubic maybe wait for it to land on a futures exchange and then keep shorting qubic because it looks like the price can only go down from here.

How exactly is this not a scam coin? Everything about it screams scam, and the chart you posted is one if the main reasons to. Stay far far away

Where is this from? You can go into the Discord, where there would have to be lots of people who are actually bots who are mining. I'm in contact with one guy who is mining. He says it's the best risk-return in mining right now and the payment is in Qubic.

This Cynlo guy claims to personally know private billionaire bitcoin hodlers who confirm that everyone's who's anyone in crypto is Chinese or European & "young right wing males"... more BS. Did I misunderstand something or is this a forum for Christians?

These are not the exact words I said. The exact words I said are correct.

Well, anyone publicly claiming I should take his advice because he personally knows bitcoin whales who give him secret info in "traidng pits" is laughable to me. Then again, people stupid enough to believe that, there's really no helping them, that's why I deleted my long post.

This also wasn't said.

We have no idea what Qubic is "mining", because it's closed source and supposedly training ML models inside a 4 core CPU VM... obviously that's nonsense. Most training data is too big to xfer over p2p networks & you're obviously not training anything with a VM CPU.

I'm not sure where this information has come from. They don't give an indication of the number of cores you need, just the frequency.

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-9-7950x3d <- they suggest using this or better, which has 16 cores, and at least 128GB of RAM. The highest level of server in the network will needs at least 2TB RAM - so it doesn't seem they are using low-end servers or VPSs. That would suggest 16 core is the floor and the RAM required for the basic miner is increasing.

The code is on Github - https://github.com/qubic/Qiner/tree/2024-march &

I can't verify what it's doing, but there are 100s of people who've had to go through the bare metal advanced setup, which includes a custom BIOS. I assume they would have been able to determine if this is fake.

I haven't looked into the AI aspect of it, which is just for mining. I don't see what it will specifically be used for at this time. But you can see that with TAO.

For me, the selling point for Qubic is it is a 40m TPS chain with 0.2 finality and a lead with a high pedigree. If the mining process is useful, that's a bonus.

The team from Qubic has a second scam coin. It’s called iota. The fact that a coin is a **** coin or a scam coin shouldn’t necessarily deter you, even coins like cardano and ripple mooned pretty hard during the last bull run and they are total garbage.

What is the definition of a scam coin? I don't like Cardano or Ripple, but they have teams that are trying to do things that will most likely not take off. Same with most other coins.

It's the founder of Qubic who was a co-founder of IOTA in 2016. He left there a few years ago. This has been mentioned. IOTA has remained in the top 100 coins for over six and a half years and has many high-level partnerships. I don't like it either, to buy, but it's not a scam coin.

Qubic's founder Sergey Ivancheglo was the first person to use DAG for a crypto with NXT and then IOTA.

DAG is used by many blockchains, including Kaspa and Alephium. So they are both technological descendants of the Qubic founder's work. Without DAG Kaspa and Alpehium would not be able to do 10k TPS, which is dwarfed by Qubic's 40m.

Last edited:
Yes. The only big move down at this point will be because of something major in the world, but the only things I can think of that will be bombs might also make it MORE expensive (bank failures and geopolitical nonsense).
Right now, only 0.1% - 0.01%? of people with investable money see BTC as a flight to safety. Now maybe I will be proven wrong, as it has been more correlated with gold lately, but I don’t think perceptions are much different vs 3 years ago during the 2020 crash to $4k.

But, I think your prediction could be correct, (and maybe this is the actual point you were making), in that the central banks will try to front run any perceived tremors in the system with more new money. Which would cause BTC to rip, along with everything else.

Another But, though…previously the great wealth transfers happened during credit contraction periods: Great Depression, 2001, GFC, Covaids…so the rich get richer every year by 10%, but to get that 4x they need the plebs knocked out for a bit while they loot everything, every other time this has been credit contraction, followed by the flow of new money to the wealthy.

I hope we see some $20k BTC again, but right now I’d put that at 30% probability. I still have some cuck bucks on the side just in case.

Back to UTXO management, it also makes coin-join, and multi-sig transactions, including opening and closing lightning channels, cheaper, if you are using a single UTXO.

Most of my channels have been open for 2 years now. I probably average several LN transactions per day, between NOSTR, SN, and recently plebAI. So I made thousands of transactions over lightning for the cost of a dozen on-chain transactions. If I had to do it today, I could probably open only 2 or 3 channels and have plenty of routing.

Another But, though…previously the great wealth transfers happened during credit contraction periods: Great Depression, 2001, GFC, Covaids…so the rich get richer every year by 10%, but to get that 4x they need the plebs knocked out for a bit while they loot everything, every other time this has been credit contraction, followed by the flow of new money to the wealthy.
You are correct, they FOMO up the system to have bagholders and then buy things on the cheap. It's an obvious but devious strategy since so few people can see it clearly. With this inflation issue, which we know would happen, their plans will be foiled. A lot of people know that even if they cut, and they have to because the fiscal situation is so profligate, inflation will be around forever. I don't see a lot of investment into the future with that reality, though quite a few will chase the market because of history and legacy reasons.

Personally I do not think Fibonacci or technical analysis of any kind is useful in markets/investing. I am yet to see hard data showing this stuff can be employed profitably in regards to analyzing investments.
There is a simple reason you do not see hard data - ask yourself why the Vatican and their bankers JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Blackrock, etc., dominate global markets and are financializing BTC via multiple new BTC crypto ETFs???

Simple answer; Success is Secrecy and Secrecy is Success.

They love it when the uninitiated believe technical analysis is VOODOO Majik???

Fibonacci and Fractal Waves into hard support and resistance levels are in fact MATHEMATICS - the same technology that allows satellites in Space to connect you to the global internet. Think Elon Musk SpaceX and Starlink.

In the true spirit of helping my fellow Christians navigate Global Markets ESPECIALLY VOLATILE CRYPTOS and to begin a basic education:

Go to Charles Nenner Research, click on About and Tutorial. Dr. Nenner trained as an MD then worked as an Analyst at Goldman Sachs, perfected advanced Waves analysis and now offers a service to both global hedge funds and individual investors with a free tutorial and free one month subscription. He is one of the top Technical Analysts in the world. Almost as good as my 1% Mesa Genius mentor who has generated $4.2B incremental trading profits in 5 years including BTC markets.

I was invited back here to share my knowledge and wisdom to benefit the younger Christian men trying to make their way in a turbulent world.

I do so in the true Christian Spirit of paying my blessings forward.

You can bring parched thirsty Christians to the Fount of Knowledge - but will they drink from it???

Fibonacci and Fractal Waves into hard support and resistance levels are in fact MATHEMATICS - the same technology that allows satellites in Space to connect you to the global internet. Think Elon Musk SpaceX and Starlink.

What are they saying over the next two months?

I have a very high percentage of my money in crypto. I'm a wage earner and I don't make much money and I will never be able to afford a home unless it is through crypto...and so I have an appetite for risk.

My one concern is that I end up not taking profits when I should. Last cycle I just decided to hodl all my cryptos until now and because I mainly invested in quality projects they have all come back. I've seen several mentions of selling late 2025, but I don't think it is going to be as easy as expecting the halving cycle to play out like it did in previous cycles. It seems to me that this cycle is likely going to be front-run. By that I mean the orgy of euphoric returns will come and go sooner. I might be looking at taking profits in 2024 instead of 2025.

Back