• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Australian Government Has Gone Tyrannical

Desperate attempt to further decrease the birth rate. Promiscuous women will just go to the same bad boys, while soyboys will remain sexless, led by this gelded Quisling. If women understood men then that Labour leader would have at least appointed someone aspirational. Let the trolling commence.

Last edited:
Victoria becomes a global laughing stock after appointing a Parliamentary Secretary for Men’s Behaviour Change
This is all over the press, it's not just that link above. They are trying hard downunder with the psyops,

...has lead to even greater measures now.

This must surely be a psyop, but maybe someone who lives in Australia can say if there really is some kind of excess of violence against women. Could it really be any worse there than anywhere else in the world, that they should now have a politician with a title like this. Sounds to me about just another way to mess with everyone's minds, following on from the pseudopandemic. Without a pseudopandemic you need some other kind of pseudocrisis.
The “male violence against women” figures are never broken down by race, income, ethnicity or religion, unless they’re occasionally removed, acknowledged superficially and taken out of context to provide plausible deniability for not “ignoring the problem” of DV in otherwise sacred cow groups like Aboriginals and Sudanese.

It has been acknowledged, even by the ABC I think, that indigenous women are 30-35x more likely to be hospitalized from DV. Hospitalization of women, even if it sometimes obscures things like how a woman may try to attack a man with an object before he responds to avoid serious harm (or self-inflicted injuries by women), is pretty much the best indication actual DV took place, minus some full, unedited CCTV.

But note the use of passive language - the fact indigenous women are hospitalized is pointed out, not who did it. Caucasians in Mackay or Mount Gawler or Launceston may date “Aboriginal” women whose great-grandmother was (or claimed to be Aboriginal) in reasonable numbers, but the vast majority of predominantly Aboriginal Aboriginals have similar male partners.

I would also say your typical “Aboriginal” in places like Redfern, Albury and Fremantle (who are really 3/8ths to 5/8ths Aboriginal) are over-overrepresented in DV stats, as are the 3/4th to ca. 100% Aboriginal people in Darwin and the truly outback communities such as Alice Springs and the tiny shanty villages.

The 30-35x figure is definitely low-ball for four reasons:
1) They’re less likely to attract police attention, funny as it seems, when they should, due to “racism” concerns;
2) They are very reluctant to obtain health services, or do not even think about it, in cases of DV;
3) Their Aboriginal partners are so incredibly violent that they go above and beyond to keep them from hospital; and
4) The higher the level of Aboriginal blood, the more these figures go from 30-35x more likely to, say, 70-100x.

sacred cow groups
Yes, I was going to say protected species
I would also say your typical “Aboriginal” in places like Redfern, Albury and Fremantle (who are really 3/8ths to 5/8ths Aboriginal) are over-overrepresented in DV stats, as are the 3/4th to ca. 100% Aboriginal people in Darwin and the truly outback communities such as Alice Springs and the tiny shanty villages.
Reminds me of this :

I’ve been everywhere I’ve been
Meekatharra, Meekatharra, Meekatharra, Meekatharra,
Meekatharra, Meekatharra, Meekatharra, Meekatharra,
Meekatharra, Hospital , Jail, Jail,
Jail, Hospital, Meekatharra, Jail

1718258601061.png

Back