• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Australian Government Has Gone Tyrannical

Oiii you got loicense for them seatbelts?

1712633575977592.png

2024 Nazi Militaria Ban Australia - Explained

Everything you need to know about the restrictions against buying and selling Third Reich militaria in Australia as of Janurary 2024 by owner of JB Military Antiques, Jamey Blewitt.

If you have any of these objects in Australia you are not allowed to sell them or buy other ones anymore. Giving them away is also not allowed either if I heard right. The presenter of the video however discourages the listener from throwing them in the bin as you would be throwing out a piece of history. Should people be prevented from trading or swapping certain kinds of antiques and collectables, what do you guys think?

He claims in the video it is legal in Germany and Poland and goes on at fleemarkets even now. I have not been to that kind of fleemarket in Europe which are full of those items but have seen them isolated in second hand stores and regular fleemarkets. Sometimes the items are behind the counter and you have to ask. I think he's right that it's not illegal in Europe to sell, swap or give away, it's only illegal to celebrate it in a public kind of way.

Auto Expert John Cadogan takes a break from his usual car videos to address the current "National Crisis" of violence against women.

The ultimate form of victim-blaming is actually dismissing how men are around 80% of the victims of homicides and violent assaults.

The sneaky presupposition of almost every feminist talking point is that the men whose blood is spilt literally or figuratively bring it upon themselves.

I don’t think anyone really bats an eyelid when the Alameddine and Hamzy lads kill each other over gang feuds in Sydney, but the vast majority of homicides and grievous bodily harm cases involve a male victim attacked without any extenuating circumstances (self-defense/provocation etc) that would somehow mitigate the perpetrator’s actions.

Moreover, I think you’ll find most serial offenders in Australia have had a dearth of male role models and have spent disproportionate time with female “role models” in the form of single mothers and too many female teachers during what schooling they had.

Victoria becomes a global laughing stock after appointing a Parliamentary Secretary for Men’s Behaviour Change
This is all over the press, it's not just that link above. They are trying hard downunder with the psyops,
the current "National Crisis" of violence against women.
...has lead to even greater measures now.

This must surely be a psyop, but maybe someone who lives in Australia can say if there really is some kind of excess of violence against women. Could it really be any worse there than anywhere else in the world, that they should now have a politician with a title like this. Sounds to me about just another way to mess with everyone's minds, following on from the pseudopandemic. Without a pseudopandemic you need some other kind of pseudocrisis.

Back